Gym and bubble butt

D

deleted471226

There's a muscular, white dude who works out at my gym (a built, 215lbs dude). He has the best ass out of all the dudes at this gym. I have found myself looking at his ass while working out and I'm sure he's probably noticed where my eyes are pointed. To make matters worst (or better), quite often he wears a thick, workout belt over his shirt. This combination makes his ass even more visible because his t-shirt flares from of the bottom of the belt at same time pulling his pants tighter around his waist and massive ass cheeks. So much so that I can tell what kind of underwear he's wearing every time...or if he's freeballing.

A few days ago, he was done with his workout and I saw him standing at the sink mirror looking at himself. His back was to the walkway and he still had his belt on. His shape and posture resembled a woman wearing a belted, mini-shirt dress. I sometimes think he does this for attention.

Bolton

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There's a muscular, white dude who works out at my gym (a built, 215lbs dude). He has the best ass out of all the dudes at this gym. I have found myself looking at his ass while working out and I'm sure he's probably noticed where my eyes are pointed. To make matters worst (or better), quite often he wears a thick, workout belt over his shirt. This combination makes his ass even more visible because his t-shirt flares from of the bottom of the belt at same time pulling his pants tighter around his waist and massive ass cheeks. So much so that I can tell what kind of underwear he's wearing every time...or if he's freeballing.

A few days ago, he was done with his workout and I saw him standing at the sink mirror looking at himself. His back was to the walkway and he still had his belt on. His shape and posture resembled a woman wearing a belted, mini-shirt dress. I sometimes think he does this for attention.

Any chance you could sneak a photo? The guys sounds dreamy.

9packluver

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi guys,

I'm cursed/blessed with a perky ass that rivals most girls/guys in my gym and its great some times but I feel self conscious when doing squats and deadlifts as it really shows and constantly finding people staring.

Even so much a friend instagrammed it to show off.......

Has anyone experienced this, how do you manage it ?
Just know people will look and stare... your bubble butt is nice nothing wrong with that ...

D

deleted5199391

Qiote

Quite likely he does that for attentions. Nothing bad with that :) and nothing bad to watch sometimes lol