Gym and bubble butt

D

deleted471226

There's a muscular, white dude who works out at my gym (a built, 215lbs dude). He has the best ass out of all the dudes at this gym. I have found myself looking at his ass while working out and I'm sure he's probably noticed where my eyes are pointed. To make matters worst (or better), quite often he wears a thick, workout belt over his shirt. This combination makes his ass even more visible because his t-shirt flares from of the bottom of the belt at same time pulling his pants tighter around his waist and massive ass cheeks. So much so that I can tell what kind of underwear he's wearing every time...or if he's freeballing.

A few days ago, he was done with his workout and I saw him standing at the sink mirror looking at himself. His back was to the walkway and he still had his belt on. His shape and posture resembled a woman wearing a belted, mini-shirt dress. I sometimes think he does this for attention.
UPDATE -

I got his phone number and we have been texting/talking

lance-ryder

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Barbell hip thrusts are probably the best glute building exercise around if you do em right with proper form and minimizing lower back activation. Check out Bret Contreras for all the exercise science on glute building- the man’s work is incredible

zol27

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Barbell hip thrusts are probably the best glute building exercise around if you do em right with proper form and minimizing lower back activation. Check out Bret Contreras for all the exercise science on glute building- the man’s work is incredible
I love doing hip thrusts. Def helped with protrusion of my ass. However, I really hurt my lower back the other day doing a set and I’m not sure what I did different this time to completely eff my back up.

lance-ryder

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I love doing hip thrusts. Def helped with protrusion of my ass. However, I really hurt my lower back the other day doing a set and I’m not sure what I did different this time to completely eff my back up.
Is it acute pain that happened all at once or more general and happened over time during the workout? Does it hurt like muscular soreness or like sharp nerve pain? Here’s some tips for muscular soreness from bad form- if it’s nerve pain you need to see a professional if it’s still causing problems a week later in my opinion. Record a video and upload to a fitness community/trainer for a form check if there’s no one in person that can help.

It’s normal for everyone to get lower back pain from starting out with hip thrusts. It’s anterior pelvic tilt- look up guides on how to adjust it

It took me nearly a month of mind body connection and glute activation warmups to be able to barbell hip thrust without any back issues.

Essentially, the movement either uses your lower back or glute muscles. You need to have a form habit where you tilt your tailbone up towards that sky during the motion, and you need to train your body to use your glutes instead of back muscles. I did this by doing tons of body weight hip thrusts and glute bridges with a lot of awareness to my form—- after a few weeks of that it’s automatic to not get any back pain unless I go for super heavy weight.

Anterior Pelvic Tilt and Lumbosacral Pain as it Relates to the Hip Thrust and Glute Bridge - Bret Contreras