Gym and bubble butt

CallofDanny

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi guys,

I'm cursed/blessed with a perky ass that rivals most girls/guys in my gym and its great some times but I feel self conscious when doing squats and deadlifts as it really shows and constantly finding people staring.

Even so much a friend instagrammed it to show off.......

Has anyone experienced this, how do you manage it ?
Nothing wrong with a nice bubble butt. Try having a female's ass on a guy's body like I do. I look like a kardashian when I'm doing squats and in a bad way lol. No way nice athletic bubble butts are hard to not look at. Be proud of your work of art

Reactions: aldawg and W4_Hung

Yeah it takes work to build so I'm definitely proud of the hard work I've put in to get it round muscle and bubble . Nothing wrong with it on a guy, just means they care about entire body balance vs just chest and arms

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I get a lot of ass action at the spas I go to.. So hot to have guys pawing my ass, finger banging me, eating my ass out, rubbing their hard cocks all over my ass, jerking off on my ass and even fucking me good.. Even more exciting when others are watching the action!

Check my pics..

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cable kickbacks will help you get the peach
I agree with the cable kickbacks. The stairmaster is also great for building the glutes an hamstrings. Just pay attention to the exercises that most of the females do in the gym.

Dutchstud

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is my impression right and are the asses of today's teenagers and twenty-somethingers bigger (fatter) than they used to be? When walking down High Street or a Mall, I see adolescents and young adults with "normal" bodies (not fat) but surprisingly huge asses. A result of a sitting lifestyle, whole days hooked on the smartphone?

Sam46

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Is my impression right and are the asses of today's teenagers and twenty-somethingers bigger (fatter) than they used to be? When walking down High Street or a Mall, I see adolescents and young adults with "normal" bodies (not fat) but surprisingly huge asses. A result of a sitting lifestyle, whole days hooked on the smartphone?
They are fatter and also flabbier. A good bubble butt gets its shape from muscles. Tennis is more effective in that way than simply jogging or running.

Reactions: Cool_guy_99

ColonelLingus

Superior Member
Media
observing a few at asses at the mall doesnt reflect the rest of the population :p

Reactions: Stratavos
D

deleted1070917

Hi guys,

I'm cursed/blessed with a perky ass that rivals most girls/guys in my gym and its great some times but I feel self conscious when doing squats and deadlifts as it really shows and constantly finding people staring.

Even so much a friend instagrammed it to show off.......

Has anyone experienced this, how do you manage it ?
I need to see it now

inspectordickins

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember when I was going to the gym I wasn't comfortable with doing squats because my back is pretty arched and I already have a big add so I waited for people to leave and give me more intimacy with my bubble butt :D