Gym and bubble butt

Bolton

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There was a dude at a gym I used to go to years ago. Big buff white dude who looked like a bodybuilder. He had the best ass I've ever seen on a white dude. I used to look at his ass when he worked out all the time. I found his Instagram and he posted two pics showing off his ass, one of which he acknowledges how big his ass is. I want to share the photos on here but I don't want to be that guy who's posting other dudes pics on a website.

What’s his Instagram account?

Reactions: CUBE

nayova

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Mine have grown enough without doing hip thrusts....How do I shrink my glutes?
Honestly it's hard to answer without seeing a good pic of you. All I'm able to see is a blurry pic of you or someone else's butt spread open. You can begin by carb depleting if you have excess fat. If your glutes are still disproportionately large, then you need to build up your quads and hamstrings.

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi guys,

I'm cursed/blessed with a perky ass that rivals most girls/guys in my gym and its great some times but I feel self conscious when doing squats and deadlifts as it really shows and constantly finding people staring.

Even so much a friend instagrammed it to show off.......

Has anyone experienced this, how do you manage it ?
I’m sorry but, if you’ve got it, flaunt it! My cock is a decent size, I’m not going to hide it, it is what it is. If you have blond hair but don’t like it how long do you dye it before you get bored? If you have large breasts, how long before you get tired of covering them up?

You are who you are, embrace it!