Gym and Underwear

lovin_california

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't own any underwear so most of the time I just wear my work out shorts or sweat pants. Wore a jock/cup in school when playing sports for protection, but couldn't wait to get out of that constricting thing after a game. hardly even wore it during practice.
here are a some pics of shorts and sweat pants.

Cali - I bet you get a lot of looks in the gym!

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yesterday while mowing the lawn I watched a guy run past my home in exercise shorts. I first saw him from behind after he passed and figured that he was commando because I saw no underwear lines. Wen he came back awhile later I saw him coming from well down the road. Without staring, I was able to watch his balls and cock clearly outlined by the breeze pushing against the soft fabric. He was not well-hung, probably about 5", and had uptight balls, so his cock bounced up and down on top of his balls. Anyway, nice to watch someone else unconcerned about showing in public.

In some ways I think that his small package showed better than my large one would have in the same shorts because mine would have swung side to side and between my legs.

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yesterday while mowing the lawn I watched a guy run past my home in exercise shorts. I first saw him from behind after he passed and figured that he was commando because I saw no underwear lines. Wen he came back awhile later I saw him coming from well down the road. Without staring, I was able to watch his balls and cock clearly outlined by the breeze pushing against the soft fabric. He was not well-hung, probably about 5", and had uptight balls, so his cock bounced up and down on top of his balls. Anyway, nice to watch someone else unconcerned about showing in public.

In some ways I think that his small package showed better than my large one would have in the same shorts because mine would have swung side to side and between my legs.

WHAT? No photos?!?!?!?!?!?

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not a gym member but I do remain active.

Must go mow the weeds later this afternoon.

If I was a gym member I would wear a jock. I have fond memories of jocks and red gym shorts from many years ago in High School.

A totally bonding experience.

Why not enjoy that all in later years?

D_Lionel_Trane

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
always wear a jock thong,. i know some guys say it would be uncomfy, with the string, but i much prefer to a jock, and it somehow makes the pouch much less restricting, it bounces with you just the right amound, holds everything together, up and out of the way, without restricting or squashing... 2xist make the best ones. ..

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I love the Under Armour Boxer Jock. Thanks to that I've found comfort working out and now I'm in excellent shape. I haven't transitioned into wearing them as my all-the-time underwear but I'm thinking of trying. They are super comfy.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I saw a pair of faint pink briefs one day....the owner of said briefs saw several of the glances and said with a laugh 'my son was nice enough to do the laundry'....it got several chuckles from the dressing room.... (in the AM there is a group of 'regulars'...)

Omegaman

Sexy Member
Media
I uses to wear underwear to workout, but it ride up. So I strip off underwear put on a spandex shorts and my workout short. And I am ready for whatever exercise. Don't have to worry able anything slips out feet up or feet down. If a bugle show so, I am a man.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
u might wanna rethink that 100% str8 thing.....no str8 guy thinks that much about underwear. do u worry whether your bra matches ur panties? LOL

Umm not so sure about that. I had a college roomate who actually used to iron his friggen boxers...and he was totally str8.