Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Straight (curious) 20 y/o. looking for a gym buddy as I have no idea what to do at the gym like weights and machine work?! Someone help me out and be my gym buddy.

preferably find a gym for us both that suits our needs and wants.

I’m looking for a gym with open or cubicle with no doors shower area, sauna/steam room and maybe a jacuzzi (battersea one has one) and a good gym where we can get sweaty together and get naked

I’m not fit just skinny fat as I call it lol - everything looks skinny until I take my top off and then there’s a little belly that I can’t get rid of haha

Dfolkes01

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey mate
Straight (curious) 20 y/o. looking for a gym buddy as I have no idea what to do at the gym like weights and machine work?! Someone help me out and be my gym buddy.

I’m looking for a gym with open or cubicle with no doors shower area, sauna/steam room and maybe a jacuzzi (battersea one has one) and a good gym where we can get sweaty together and get naked

I’m not fit just skinny fat as I call it lol - everything looks skinny until I take my top off and then there’s a little belly that I can’t get rid of haha
hey mate would be keen. Not far. I got to the gym regularly but can’t seem to get that toned look back since the pandemic haha

Reactions: Mattw1

perpetual_lurker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Hey, how are you? Did you finally get a gym buddy? I would be keen

Reactions: Mattw1