Gym encounter

horse300ie: I have recently joined a new gym. I am 23 and this has comunal showers. Since i have arrived i noticed this guy who always parades around and towels off facing me or whoever else may be in the room. It is a small gym locker room and not many people are in at a time ,maybe one or two. He goes to the toilet, sinks mirror all fully naked and proud. My first time i didnt mind it but after a while i felt like he wanted everyone to do the same and just "hang out" free and easy. Just be proud of what you have kind of way. He certainly had something to be proud of and really showed it off to its best. Probably about 5 soft and i would say more a shower than grower. Well i had finished using the showers the first time i saw him but the next time i decided to shut this guy up for a while. I went to the stall and worked mine up a bit, to get the blood flowing in the baby. no erection mind not easy anyway. I am 10.5 erect and about 6.5 soft and fairly thick. He was thicker. So i worked up to a long 8 inches soft and heavy. Walked out and dropped my shorts facing him and headed for the showers. His eyes dropped as he saw what was in front of his eyes. I took a detour via the mirror to check out the package oh and wash my hands! Walked over to my locker and back via him again and all the time he was fixed to my penis. He was probably gay and was about 35. I now do this every time i see him in there and i feel he is not as showy offy any more.
Sorry for the long post guys but does any one else ever come across these sort of guys? and what would you do if confronted by one. Did i do the right thing to show him up?

Erectacock: I go to a very popular gym just outside DC and there are usually a good number guys in the locker room at one time. I see it as a time to just walk around naked without anybody caring, knowing other people can see me. It's not really a chance to show off, I just like the freedom. I also have a suana, jacuzzi, communal showers in my locker room and all the guys walk around naked.

Reactions: Will Chandler

bradleeM: Sounds like he was cruising. Also sounds like you have shown him up initially. But, one of these times he will see you in your natural state and realize that you had done some fluffing the first time around.

When I recognize someone that is playing the cruising game and flaunting his stuff, I generally ignore them and not give them the time a day. In other words not give them what they want. One thing you might have tried is to have fluffed your johnson up real good and then put your boxers or briefs on and then parade in front of him. What that would have done would have been to give him an indication of your size without really showing him the goods, and he would have been chomping at the bit to see more. A little mystery sometimes goes a long way in countering an obvious come on!

brad2002: I love walking around the locker room naked and showing it off. It's very casual and a lot of guys just hang out naked. There is a steam room, sauna and whirlpool inthe locker room, so there's lots of reason s to be hanging naked for long periods of time.

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My gym also has communal showers and while I rarely show off on purpose sometimes it can be fun. I hang 7" soft and just as thick hard as soft. Also my balls are just as impressive as my cock - XL sized in a very low hanging sac. People stare all the time in my flaccid state. Recently while showering I noticed a dude come out of the steam room with about 10" semi-soft, about 7.5 thick (a little thicker than me so that's a guesstimate) with a big cockhead too. That got me a little excited seeing another super hung dude with a near hard on. I allowed my self to get a semi to while we bothed checked each other out.

The showers were nearly empty otherwise I probably wouldn't have the nerve to do this

;D

hungone: Lots of guys at my gym walk around naked - and even more naked in the sauna. Always kinda fun to walk into the sauna and see a guy hard. ;)

tbone: yes, hung one, it is. I walk through the locker room naked, and at 49 I still get many
double and triple takes from younger men. It is great for my self-esteem, and a
great way to experience the camaraderie of naked brotherhood. Here in California, it is also a great way to read tattoo graffiti, sometimes the best prose in town.
"some prose by any other name would smell as feet." (my apologies to Shakespeare)

meathose10: Yep , I see plenty of men casually walking around nude at my gym - and some not exactly casually. Lots of checking out and comparing - myself included. It feels great having the biggest cock in the room. I've noticed most guys sport a heavy chub when they walk around naked. I can't help it myself - the thing just swells in the company of other men. And since I'm not the only one I'm guessing it's a normal reaction. Almost a pack mentality and asserting dominance thing goes on. At my gym there is a row of sinks and mirrors for shaving. Because I'm tall , my groin is level with the sink bowl. If I lean into the mirror to inspect myself closely while shaving my cock and balls plop right into the sink. That's pretty startling - to look down and see all that meat resting in the hot porcelain. I don't leave it there , of course. I wouldn't want other guys thinking I'm doing it on purpose - but I DO like the way it looks , lol!

bigmike11: I work out at a gym that's close to the gay neighbourhood, so there's a lot of cruising going on. I walk around naked all the time, and I've definitely gotten stares from other guys, sometimes cruising, other times just straight guys who just stare at my dick. I've never had any sex there, though, and you get used to the stares... I've got a bit of an exhibitionist streak :)

Sometimes I put on a show and play with it a little if it's a guy I like who's staring at me.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
at my gym there are some glances...but i have never seen anything more than that.  i know it must happen because so many of my friends talk about it...but i've never seen anything cruisy.

hugewang69: Out of curiosity, how are you all able to make estimates of another man's wang down to the half inch just from causual observation across a locker room?

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
you are right it is all "guess-timating", usually based
on knowing our own flaccid size i guess.
but, looks can be deceiving.

in-hand: In my gym sauna i get alot of looks and some guys start stroking there cocks when they notice the size of my cock and even more so if i get semi hard.

youngdad41: I belong to a gym that is mostly straight guys between 17 and 50. After I workout, I get in the shower and because of the time of day that I am there, its pretty crowded. My soft cock hangs about 6 in and kinda thick. I get lots of outright stares from all ages especially the younger guys and some like to sneak a stare which I notice right away. Its kinda of amusing.

I have to admit that in 5 years, I have only come across 2 guys that checked me out discreetly, and was glad of it. They were late 20's early 30's, maried with kids, very goodlooking, nice toned and muscular bodies without being too bulky and from what I saw, had nice soft cocks. One about 4 in long and the other about 5. Eventually they struck up a conversation with me on the floor and we became friends. They do not know each other as the come to the gym at seperate times. As I got to know them, sex was always a topic that would come up in a conversation. Since I am bi, my instinct was to ask them to have a beer at my house.

to shorten this story, they both became really hot intense jackin buds. Marks cock is 8 half long and about 7 round cut. Bobby is close to 9 in long and 6 half round.

We do some very intense edging. ;)

trewqed: ive just joined a new gym, in fact its so new that the renevations on it are still in progress and at the moment the showers and changing rooms are in a tempory cabin building, not ideal and rather small. ive only been there a few times and as its a friendly place, most the people ther are middle class and very chatty. and, the guys there always talk in the changing rooms. Another thing is that the guys seem to stand around naked a lot. Now this is very different from my last gym where people got changed in a hrry and never chatted. i was in the shower the other day and a guy came in asking if id left a coin in the changing room, stood there chatting with me while my cock was dangling there, im 7 to 8 inches soft and you could tell he noticed, and kept noticing. when i finished showering i went back in the room to get changed and the guys, al str8 i believe were chewing the fat, they included me in the conversation. so there we all were naked chatting for about 10 minutes, me with my big cock swinging in front of me, them all averagely endowed keep taking the odd stare at it. very horny, very sexy, and no onew mentioned it at all. the thing that really turns me on is that, as they've all noticed, have they all told their wives? and if so, when we have a drink and chat i the bar of the hotel where the gym is what are they thinking? my wife loves people to know im hung and so she gets turned on by this aswell.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
cool story.
my gym is the change and run type, but if it wasnt, and they were gathered around my meat i would sport major wood...so its just as well ;)

biggbenn8: Funny story today...

was at the gym.... admiring the views...and hanging loose on my way to the showers... They have a rule you must shower before using the whirlpool/sauna.

Saw something unusual- a well hung oriental (not to 'label' groups- but have never seen one before...not that I have seen many...)

He also had a very thin/small build- the funny thing was he was wearing a speedo- and trying to stuff this thing into... he looked like a duck walking away, kept jiggling his pouch to get everything arranged...

Was glad I stepped into the shower to avoid lauging...

lets hope he 'shrinks'....or buys some board shorts..

trewqed: what do you wear at the gym, i wear those shorts wih the bag/net inside, but im very worried that ill pop out when im doing sit ups, or abs exercises?