Gym encounter

mermaiden: Guys aren't the only ones who like to hang out naked at the gym. Some of the chicks at teh gym I used to go to would stand around naked watching t.v.

It was annoying. I'm not a prude but the gym locker room isn't the same as your bathroom at home.
Ya know?

joe2518: my step dad and myself love to walk around the locker room naked.we have been open about nakedness all my life so being naked with whomever is awesome.I hang pretty long soft (6.5)and he hangs at 7 soft hard he beats mine .....12.5 I love it when he gets a hard on in the shower then it gets me hard as well then we just strut our stuff ya know.......him 12.5 and me a11 its nice and fun....espically one who stares.

meathose10: trewqed , I often find myself in a similiar situation in the locker room. I enoy the easy male comeraderie and sense of bonding. Just yesterday I was there and spent about ten minutes or so hanging out with a group of guys talking. We were all nude. I have by far the largest penis in the group - I'm about your size soft. I may not hang quite as long but I'm very heavy and thick. Of course the other men glance at what's between my legs periodically as we stand around. We are all straight - at least it seems so. I must admit I get a little turned on by their admiration of my big size. I frequently get a fat semi as a natural response. And the guys look more......I too have wondered about the wives/girlfriends. But I doubt they say anything to them. Most men don't mention much larger cocks than their own to women. I think rather that they themselves might be picturing using massive equipment like mine when they fuck. Maybe imagine stuffing their girl until she grunts. Never once has a comment been made about my obvious genital weight. (low sloppy balls too) There's a friendly pretense that nobody is paying attention. It's stimulating. I like it.

BrownEyedGuy: You guys all seem to go to fun gyms. Apparently we are too conservative in Madison, WI. At my gym, it is forbidden to be nude in the sauna, even though it is located inside the men's locker room. Very few guys change clothes or shower there. Most drive home in their sweaty workout clothes. The showers are individual stalls with frosted glass doors. It's as though the male body is something to be ashamed of. I love a gym with communal showers, and a sauna/steamroom/whirlpool where I can be naked with other guys. Unfortunately that doesn't exist anywhere in my city.

nacard01: I had a similar experience to this except mine was by default. We had a guy in high school who was quite large I think, soft he was at least 6 or 7. Everybody used to give him praise for his size as well as quite a bit of shit. One day I happen to be in there at the same time he was. Our sporting events ended at the same time that day and we needed to shower.
People knew about me, many had seen but not all had really "seen" what my size was. Well when you are naked its hard to hide it.
I didnt do anything to make myself larger I just got naked and walked into the shower. I had never seen this guy look at another guy, he probably had no reason to as I dont recall anyone in high school bigger then he was. He checked me out quite a bit, both when I got in the shower and as I was walking away. After that day anytime anybody brought up his size at all, he would immediately mention me.

<shrug>
kermit

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, if you check a couple of subjects ahead in this forum, you'll see one called LOCKERROOM REACTIONS where Meathose and I have postes similar to what is going on here, but yeah, you did the right thing.

Though you may want to watch it sometimes. One of these time he may be bound to find you slightly different than the "first time" so to speak. And if he is gay, and you don't share his feelings, you might wind up with something a little toxic.

Anon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't mind guys that walk around and strut their stuff. If you got it, flaunt it.

I like to look and compare to mine. If a guy looks half decent and approachable, I'll strike up a conversation with him. By nature, I'm a very friendly person. I like to make others feel good, so I compliment him on his rod and we are buddies :p

Point of story, its always good to know a lot of people.

fearghus8: The locker room at the gym I go to is pretty small and it's very unusual to have someone else in there while I change. It has happened that while I was naked someone would walk in, use the stall and walk away looking straight forward. I think they're afraid to look at another guy's penis because they think that if they do they're gay... kinda the same thing when they're changing. Usually they take they're pants off but not their t-shirts so that while they're bending over nobody can see it.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't really care at all, you know if they want to do that, but sometimes the way they swagger around is a little overbearing, in particular when their dimensions are a little, no, check that, a lot less pronounced than they'd have us believe is just plain arrogance and fooling nobody but themselves. But about 55% of the time, at least in my area where I live, when they act get that way, you can call them on it, and get away with it, because they won't do a damn thing, and they have no case.

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
horse300ie: I have recently joined a new gym. I am 23 and this has comunal showers. Since i have arrived i noticed this guy who always parades around and towels off facing me or whoever else may be in the room. It is a small gym locker room and not many people are in at a time ,maybe one or two. He goes to the toilet, sinks mirror all fully naked and proud. My first time i didnt mind it but after a while i felt like he wanted everyone to do the same and just "hang out" free and easy. Just be proud of what you have kind of way. He certainly had something to be proud of and really showed it off to its best. Probably about 5 soft and i would say more a shower than grower. Well i had finished using the showers the first time i saw him but the next time i decided to shut this guy up for a while. I went to the stall and worked mine up a bit, to get the blood flowing in the baby. ..So i worked up to a long 8 inches soft and heavy.

I think perhaps this could have happened had he joined you in the stall next to you:

Gboy87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hungone: Lots of guys at my gym walk around naked - and even more naked in the sauna. Always kinda fun to walk into the sauna and see a guy hard. ;)
Are you serious? no towel and no problems if everyone have erections?
i'd like to join this sauna!!! :)

B_Daav505

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess I am one of those guys that do mind. I mean why are you at the gym? To hang out in the lockeroom/sauna nude or to work out? I go there to work out, & yes I enjoy using the steamroom after. But I have the decency to wrap a towel around myself. I mean just on a hygene level why would you sit on bench with nothing on. I mean think about the fecal matter, bacteria & other disgusting germs! Gross!

But that aside, Im not prudish or bashful, but I never spend any more time than I have to nude in a lockeroom. At the health club at home the showers have curtains so thats not a problem, at college its just a big room, yet there are more guys running around nude at the health club then at college (with exception of the shower room obviously). But in the locker room most dudes at school wear a towel if they go to blow dry there hair, shave or brush there teeth, while at the health club they stand there naked doing that. Maybe its an age issue, because I see a lot of older guys letting it all hang out (although a few use towels) while I dont think I ever see younger guys do that.

As for someone "prancing around" being obvious about it. I suggest just Mad-dogging them, (if you dont know wat that is, its a kind of angry stare) so they get the message to stop being an idiot or you might kick there ass on principle alone. It works for me, then again Im 6 ft & 185 of solid muscle who can take of themselves while Im really a nerd at heart,,,lol. If I caught some dude in the sauna with a hard on or playing with themselves Id tell them to get the F**K out or Im gonna show them the door,,,but thats just me.:biggrin1: