Gym Erections

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by hazard0015, Dec 17, 2007.

1. hazard0015

hazard0015 Member

Albums:
    I trying to get other guys comments about the reactions you get if youve ever got a hardon at the gym, In my case, ive gotten an erection while spotting a hot guy on a bench press, and also a few times in the shower, the guy on the bench didnt mind, but ive gotten a few annoyed looks in the shower...any others?

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I thought this thread was going to be about monkey bars.

3. affbrian

affbrian New Member

I was so shy, I never would use communal showers. Everyone would always say "nobody looks". One day I forced myself to use a communal shower at a campsite. I stripped naked and went over to the showers. Being the only one in there, I was ok. When others came in, the first thing they did was look down at my cock and balls. Not just glance down. They looked. I never felt so naked in my life. I felt it coming. Nothing I could do. Up popped my erection. There I was with a full boner in front of 8 or so other guys. I acted like I was done and walked back to the changing bench. Think it was the longest walk I had ever taken. I've gotten where I can use showers with others but still fear a public erection.

4. diesel82

diesel82 New Member

erect dicks look better than floppy ones. dont be embarassed - stand tall and be proud! hehehe

5. askmenow

askmenow New Member

from the age of 14 till a bout 25 the gym and showers were my only available outlet for sex [i lived in the wastelands of suburbia ] i not only looked/stared at guys changing or in the showers ,but would always try and be as provocative as possible is order to get a response. there were some guys you knew not to stare at but the vast majority of guys would look ,often get semi hard in response or join in with the show.but all that aside there were also guys who would get hard just from the whole naked thing and for those i would just sit back and admire the show

6. SyddyKitty

Gold Member

Albums:
    I had this running on the treadmill once.... was embarassing. -.- Sat down a few times and each time I got back it, he woke back up. >_>

7. Rlit19591959

Rlit19591959 New Member

hard on at a gym is normal i gottan a few just let the trend pass on by changing your mind thought.

8. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

gross no! at the hours that I work out, sights that would give me a hardon are few and far between

9. rugbydude88

rugbydude88 Active Member

Albums:
    full raging hard-ons would be rare at any gym i would go to, but most guys i know sport semi's just so they look bigger. when i walk into showers or steam room there is always someone giving their junk a tug or a pull to make sure no one thinks they are too small... it's funny, i think because i'm pretty well hung even when soft that some guys wish they could get a little bit erect so they wouln't look so small.

10. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

It's about the open taunts like "are you homo?":mad: from classmates that made a hard on a less than happy experience.

11. SyddyKitty

Gold Member

Albums:
    Friction due to lack of a jockstrap. >_> No clothed man can give me a hard-on unless he's doing something relatively sexual (rubbing himself profusely or touching me XD).

So yea, it's not always ging to be whether or not someone looks hot at the gym.

12. Jallen

Jallen New Member

Boys, Boys! A hardon is nothing to be ashamed of in the shower. Just wash it vigorously and let happen what happens. If other guys have a problem so be it.

13. Golfbuddy

Golfbuddy Member

When I was in 9th grade I got a stiffy in the showers. Don't know what it was, but having a sensationally beautiful older kid with a long one to look at didn't hurt. Anyway, it kept rising, and the more I tried to will it down, the bigger it got. I reached full size (7+) earlier than most of the classmates, and compared to theirs (they were mostly 14) it was a monster. There was no hostile talk, or fag talk, at all. Just things like, "you're gonna kill someone with that" or more jealous comments. I also became fairly popular as several guys wanted to jerk off together. I went to my 30th reunion, and one smart-ass asked "How's it hangin'?", then grab his crotch, laughing. Old memories sometimes never die.

14. ben11

ben11 Member

The closest I came ot an erection was one time when I was running on the treadmill. I had forgotten my jock strap and only had my boxers. Fortunately, I had some long gym shorts that reduced the odds of it hanging out. I also decided to limit my workout to cardio that day.

The gym I work out at has their cardio machines on the second floor. The ceiling is about 25 feet high and one wall is a floor to ceiling window that looks out on the freeway below. However,the machines are all facing inward towards a huge bank of televisions. I hopped on a treadlill in the back row and cranked up my ipod. I realized that once I was getting up to running speed, the flopping of my cock had become obvious. It was around this time that four women in front of me kept turing around and it seemed pretty obvious to me that they were staring at me. Two of the women were a bit younger than me and very hot. They had this shocked look in their eyes and one of them pointed in my direction and was saying something. The fantasy that started to play out in my head with these two beauties was having its affect and I could feel my cock starting to wake up. While one part of me wanted to play this out, I decided it was best to cut my workout short before my my excitement became obvious. However, once I got off the treadmill and started to walk away, I realized that three of the women, including the two hotties, (the fourth one did smile at me) kept turning around where I had been running and staring. When I turned around I realized that the whole time they were staring at a huge accident that had occurred on the freeway. I guess my ipod was turned up so loud that I didn't hear the crash.

Nothing like a little humility to kill an erection.

15. liteneck

liteneck New Member

i ususally dont pay erections much attention b/c i am there to work out not bust a nut; however, i do remember one time that my trainer was stretching my hamstrings and quads and their hand was at the edge of my groin. we both just acted as though nothing happened, but you cant put your hand near a mans groin and not expect an erection.

16. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

Hell yeahhhhh!

17. B_CBTallthetime

B_CBTallthetime New Member

i have gone to the gym commando many times, in old cargo shorts

i dont give a shit if i get hard and dudes see it - gives them somethin to do

18. D_Terry_Misue

D_Terry_Misue New Member

Right on bro....I couldn't have said it better!

19. rugbydude88

rugbydude88 Active Member

Albums:
    got hard tonight in shower after great work out and nice steam. was at one end of large shower room, feelin good about my workout and noticed a couple of guys looking at me while i was washing. started getting hard so i faced the corner a bit, but then with all this shit ive been reading on here when there weas only one other guy left in the shower room i decided to just let it show. he let on he wasn't looking for the longest time, then he gave me a look i flipped him the finger and he took off. :smile: i didn't mean anything by it, just trying to tell him i know he's looking. hope he didn't take it as a threat, but didn't want him to think i was interested. anyway, there's the latest from me. (adam, this is all your fault for getting me into this f'in stuff!:eek:) r u reading this? call me.

20. D_Terry_Misue

D_Terry_Misue New Member

Monster--your a stud dude...I'd love to see your erection at the gym! :wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted