Gym Erections

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
. . . Everyone would always say "nobody looks". One day I forced myself to use a communal shower at a campsite. I stripped naked and went over to the showers. Being the only one in there, I was ok. When others came in, the first thing they did was look down at my cock and balls. Not just glance down. They looked. I never felt so naked in my life . . . .

. . . the vast majority of guys would look . . . .

That's what happens to me at my Y. Every man in the showers/sauna/steam room areas takes a good look. It doesn't matter if he's the straightest, most socially conservative guy there--he'll look. And it'll be obvious.

Interestingly, most guys aren't self-conscious about being caught looking. I guess at my Y, they know everyone looks. :tongue::cool:

NCbear (who actually goes to his Y to exercise--but who often enjoys the views afterwards in the showers/sauna/steam room areas :biggrin1:)

D_Baitmason Snotrocket

Account Disabled
Media
all the years i've worked and been at the gym i've never really seen anyone sporting any wood... mostly because i really don't pay much attention. i don't shower in the public locker rooms, but i have seen a couple guys sporting some bulge or semis when they hit their workouts... mostly because of all the testosterone raging. i'm guilty of sporting wood a couple times though. mostly when i know some babe is staring :)

D_Scurfielde Skinflute

Experimental Member
Media
WOW ! What memories ... going back many many years ... i was in grade 8, and 14 years old ... was waaaaay ahead of everyone else, puberty-wise, but we had one guy, I guess now somewhat of an exhibitionist, who got a mammoth hardon in the showers, after phys-ed. He started yelling at it, to "do down, you're embarassing me", and smacked it with his hand, which caused it to bounce up and down. He apologized to the entire group, saying that the 'damn thing has a mind of its own' and was outta control. Generally we laughed at this performance, not realizing what it was. But all of us could relate, and before much time had passed, we had various guys in the same predicament, swearing at our exhibitionist, and blaming him for our predicament. The guy said - well there's only one way I know how to take care of this, and proceeded back into the shower, lathering up his rock hard cock, and jacking off like there was no tomorrow. Most of the phys-ed class laughed, followed him back into the shower and did the same thing. An awful lot of sperm went down the drain that day, and following that event, hard cocks and jacking off in the shower were no big thing, for the rest of the school year. Sadly, it never repeated.

I don't shower at the gym, (for hygenic reasons, rather than embarrasment) but if I was in the shower at the gym and I got a hard-on, if I saw other guys looking I'd pretend as if I never saw them looking and then I would just start jacking off, inconspicuously at first but then after a while I'd be moaning (and hoping the other guys were watching).

koawood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Five or more years ago I inquired about personal training at my gym. The girl behind the counter picked the cute Latino over the other two guys that were talking in a group. We talked about training and what it would entail. I agreed to take his "free session offer" the next morning. On that next morning I showed up and "Juan" was there in sweats, wearing no underwear. I laid down on the bench to test my "bench press ability" and here is this cute Latino trainer straddling the bench holding a bar with his crotch dangling in my face. It didn't take much more convincing for me to join... I paid him for over three years. Although he was "straight" it was well worth the money to have him massage and stretch me after my workouts. Having his hard body "bump" into mine at times was pure heaven. Some mornings I would "pump" my cock so that when I got to the gym it was still swollen. I think he was secretly gay or at least curious, because on those days, I wouldn't wear underwear. Just little shorts that had lining and my cock would flop from side to side, particularly while he stretched my legs. Many times I would catch him looking up the pant leg while he stretched one leg over the other... All he probably saw was pre-come spots that often appeared! Oh, how I miss him so...

koawood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry to be a hog, but I have so many stories! One time, probably 10 years ago at my gym (had been a member for over 20 years) I was at the Anaheim location. I had seen him several times, this absolutely gorgeous Latino guy. He always wore a brown drawstring bathing suit to the pool/sauna area. Never having seen him naked in the shower I had always fantasized about him because his skin, face, hair and physique were, in my opinion, perfect. One night there were not many people at the gym. I saw him heading for the shower. I couldn't help myself so I went in. This shower room had a dozen showers, 6 on one side and 6 on the other. He went in one side, I went in the other across from him. By the time I arrived he had lathered up but still had his bathing suit on. Moments later he untied his string and loosened the velcro. Seconds later the suit dropped to the floor and he kicked it up with one foot. He revealed the most beautiful, semi-erect cock I have ever seen. It wasn't that it was so big (probably 8 1/2") but it was in perfect proportion to his adonis like body. By this time I was oozing pre-come but kept my suit on because I didn't want to appear too obvious. Much to my surprise, he put his suit back on and went out to the pool. There were a few people out there and again, to not be too obvious, I sat in the Jacuzzi to adore him from afar. The other person in the Jacuzzi left so I was alone. I had sat down on the second step and coincidently, adjacent to one of the jets. As I watched this guy talk to a girl in the pool, I found myself rather enjoying the pounding of water against my bathing suit covered crotch. I can't believe that I actually let the water jet pound enough to give me a full orgasm! I did feel bad emitting my personal body fluid into the water, but I'm sure there have been other instances much worse.

B_whitewifeaddicted

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi everyone. All I have to say is A Hard Man is GOOD to Find. I go to the gym alot and I love seeing a man with a huge hardon in his shorts. It gets me aroused and wet and then I take my ming off of the boring exercises I am doing. In fact, I have had some incredible sex in the parking lot of the gym after seeing a hot male with an erection and hitting on him. mmmmmmm Don't be ashamed of your large package. Most females adore a huge cock I assure you. XOXO ANN