kenchi

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok so finally I have a worthy update.
I planned my day so I would be at the gym at the same time last week - I didn’t find him in the gym floor, but when I went up he was in the changing room about to go to the sauna. He said hi, I said I hadn’t seen him in forever to which he replied he’d been travelling. He was a bit serious and felt like he wanted to stop chatting so I just went up to the showers, then sauna - he was there with a friend and the place was really busy. Stayed there for about 10 mins and went to the steam room thinking that maybe “today is not the day”. After a couple of mins he came with his friend, and it was just the three of us - then his friend got up and left.

He just sat there for about 5 mins without saying anything, then I saw him untuck his towel again, and flash his dick when he wiped his face with the towel. He did this about 3 times, and the last time I saw he was hard - he then got up, completely naked with a semi and towel in hand - put the towel as we was about to leave and didn’t even look back.

I stayed there for a couple of minutes because even though that was literally the only reason I went up there, I didn’t want to look like a proper stalker. Then headed to the showers and left. Noticed he was chatting with his friend and they both left.

I don’t understand what happened, lol. My thoughts are that he was with his friend and that made him scared? But at the same time I really didn’t feel it was a hot experience and felt a bit awkward.
What do you think??? I’m really confused because it was really exciting the first time and now it was a bit weird and I really didn’t appreciate him not talking to me.
No worries. Give it time! I believe the reason his mate was there!!! But I have the feeling you will have another chance:)
I love this!
Wish hear more about it soon :)

Reactions: BritGuy552

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some guys get horny in the sauna and like to look at another guy's hard cock while they wank. I didn't hear you have an erection he could see the last time your naked bodies were close so perhaps he thought it was not on, have you had a boner he would have remained - unless of course he was there with his mate.
Don't give up, but if he rocks up with a stiffy follow suite.