Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
So this is probably the hottest gym experience I've had: I went late to the gym one night and didn't even work out. I just went for the sauna. It was an off night and really quiet. I went into the sauna and someone was stretched out on the top bench with his eyes closed and a towel over his cock (not wrapped around his waist). I sat down on the top bench across from him and watched him for a bit. He never looked up, said hello or acknowledged my presence. He was really handsome and really tall...probably around 6'5". I got hard but he didn't seem responsive until I noticed his cock growing under his towel. I watched as he got fully hard under the towel. I was getting a bit over heated and stepped out to cool off. When I came back to the sauna the towel was gone and his huge hard cock was lying on his belly. He had his arm over his eyes and never acknowledged I was there. He bounced his cock once and I stepped over and started sucking his cock. He easily had one of the biggest cocks I had ever sucked. I sucked him for only about 3-4 minutes and then with no warning, no words, not even a moan or sigh, his cum exploded in my mouth. Hi load was massive and I struggled to swallow it. lot of it show out the sides of my mouth. When he was finished cumming I stepped back out to cool off. When I went back to the sauna he was gone. I had never seen him there before and I never saw him there again after that.

Last edited:

Noah Hart

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Slightly different story here but I’d say still relevant: I’m a rower on a university team, oftern training sessions (pre covid) consisted of large multi-team training sessions 1-2 times weekly, which meant lots of tall, chiselled typicly quite well hung guys crowding into a over-capacity locker room to shower off and change. As can be imagined in this environment is pretty intimate, when considering the comradery between teammates and low privacy on offer everyone is fairly comfortable with MM nudity. Understandably in this environment curiosity often gets the better of you, for the most part it goes in-noticed. However once you catch someone you can usual sense when there watching you, for me this was a strange feeling at 18 years old I thought I was 100% completely strait girls ride or die, clearly I was not. My spectator happened to be basicly the male version of my current female type, tall, light tan, very dark blonde almost greyish brown hair, blue eyes. He wasn’t bigger in that semi-soft locker room heat half flaccid/Half semi way, but his balls hung low (a trait I’ve come to admire). A uni year older than me I only saw him at these sessions but I came to notice he was frequently looking at me, and I at him (this is where I would say a successful locker room experiance is built - eye contact and vibe reading, for us it was easier I suppose, we knew where to be to check eachother out, same times, same place. So try and build a schedule and return at the same time to catch that guy you thinks on your wavelength) this went on for a few weeks, I think by the second or third week we might of been introduced, 5th or 6th he was actively trying to catch my eye, one foot on the bench balls hanging, othertimes getting dangerously close to hard and walking right past me at eye level, soon we were both actively taking out time trying to be the last two in the changing rooms, of course shit happens - you have to run to catch a lecture or your friends chatting with you so you leave with them. In all honestly I didn’t really know what we were going to do when we were alone, there was just a spark a little bit of intrigue which we both clearly shared. Nonetheless the staring continued until the 9th week or so when we finally were the last two alone, he had loitered outside the changing rooms and I had taken my time in the shower since it was a nasty day and I wanted to warm back up. as soon as we were alone the was such a weird feeling, kinda like butterfly’s but not the way I’d got them from girls - he made the first move and was fully hard when I walked over to the benches, and he literaly asked what I thought (This is difficult because IDK if I would of had the balls to ask him myself - making the first move has to be calculated and obviously done at the right time) idk if he planned the moment or played it by ear. But he got it right because I was pretty much instantly hard, I sat down next to him - we jerked and looked at eachother, then I got the nerve to tell him I could do a better job, so i gave my first handjob which was probably awful. But we were both super excited full of adrenaline, terrified of getting caught but I don’t think I’ve ever been harder. He came within a minuets which isn’t very sexy looking back on it but enough to make me cum myself. Then he blew me which once again wasn’t the best technique wise but honestly didn’t matter to me, I reciprocated (my first ever time giving head) which probably had a lot of teeth but hey, it was my first time I’m not gunna airbrush it. Overall it Made me completely reconsider my sexuality - and ultimately it’s why I’m here now. Overall I’d just say the key to any changingroom hookup (Especialy with a “strait guy” is probably just building tension, most guys are curious to an extent (even if they won’t admit it) ultimately it’s about tempting them - at least that was the key to me?, know your angles and your good features, repeat what turns him on *don’t go chasing guys who don’t reciprocate or at least show proper intrest* and be subtle (in proportion with your environment) and good luck!

Spike Baltar

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Open showers. Sauna room.
Just don’t know if they are gay
Oh, perfect. I assure you there is cruising in this locker room. It may be subtle and you'll simply have to learn the signals. The eyes say a lot. Anybody washing their dick repeatedly in your view may be showing off. But your best bet is in a steam room or sauna. Some men will sit openly on their towel, nude. This does not mean they are into being looked at, or any kind of play; it just may mean they want full exposure to the steam or heat. Most men will wrap the towel around them and sit. Some will do a partial sit and drape and cover their crotch. I find these are the ones that are most likely to be into showing, jacking off, or play. This position allows you to discreetly move the towel and expose partially in one direction. Done subtly, others may not even be aware you're doing this.
Anyone touching their dick in a sauna or steam room, no matter how quickly or subtly is almost certainly giving out a signal. It didn't take me long to pick up on the signals. There may be certain times when men into this attend.
You can also look up and see if your gym is listed on Squirt. There will often be tips on where action happens, when men are there looking, etc. You might also find a more experienced man to guide you in all this-I can only speak to experiences in the southern US.

JasonPharae

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I gotta second this advice: stick to the sauna!

Some will do a partial sit and drape and cover their crotch. I find these are the ones that are most likely to be into showing, jacking off, or play. This position allows you to discreetly move the towel and expose partially in one direction. Done subtly, others may not even be aware you're doing this.

I couldn't agree more—was going to post this exact advice. Put your towel around your waist, with the gap in front. Maintain a confident manspread when you sit down. At first you want to keep the towel covering your dick, but as you relax and get a sense of the others around you, you can "inadvertently" let the towel slide to the side, exposing your dick a little. Then you just have to have lucky timing, and find yourself in there with another dude who's doing the same thing. You'll probably catch yourselves glancing over at the other dude's crotch, letting the towel slide ever-more off your cock, until you make actual contact. Try touching his knee with your knee as your legs spread further and further.apart—because you're so relaxed and confident, your manspread takes up that much room. Once you make any sort of contact, you can basically go all-in and reach for his dick—or tug on your own semi- and get him to reach over and get a fistful of it.

I've had several cool sauna shenanigan experiences. Lots were at actual gay hookup places, but a couple were at mainstream gyms like, in particular, the –SC chain (NYSC, PSC, BSC, etc.). Good luck!

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Like many contributors, I've had tons of sex (mostly jerking off) in saunas. The advice is accurate. Drape your towel over your cock and balls. Do a lot of "Adjusting" over time. Keep an eye out for other dudes adjusting as well. Older, out-of-shape guys can get aggressive because they're desperate. You don't have to oblige them if you don't want to. I have at times jerk off older out-of-shape men because I feel a little sorry for them and because it seems like a brotherly sort of thing to do. The guys are not sexy, but they still have urges so I try to accommodate if I feel like it's the right thing.
That's nothing, tho, to jerking off with a fuckin hot college dude, as I did for years in my 20's.

Xplorious

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
This experience surprised me. I've been seeing this couple (male, female) working out around the same time as me, we've overlapped a few times in the cardio theatre the past couple of weeks. I noticed his bulge in his snug fitting sweatpants but minded my own business as he was with his girl.

Two days ago, he showed up alone, wearing loose basketball shorts. I saw him briefly in the cardio room, then he left for the weights. After my session, I headed into the weights area to stretch out for a few minutes before hitting the showers. If you've read any of my other posts you'll know I get pretty horny by the end of my workouts .

There he is, doing some sets and the only open space for me to lay a mat down is about ten feet from him. I start stretching out and not paying too much attention to my surroundings. I do notice that after his set he puts the weights down and gives his junk a good adjustment. Not just a little nudge; quite an obvious grab. I look at his face and he doesn't make eye contact, just looks into the mirror. I think, "don't read into this, you're just horny and that probably didn't mean anything" so I continued stretching.

Guys, after every single set he did the same thing and each time he got a bit more aggressive with the crotch grabbing. My heart started pounding. Maybe it was because I was so close to him but it looked so obvious that I had to look around to see if others were within view. Others seemed to be turned away so I started responding by giving my jewels a little attention too. No eye contact from him but he used the mirror as he way of watching.

This went on for a few minutes until I left to head for the showers, hoping he would follow. He didn't and I kind of took matters into my own hands in the shower if you know what I mean... I was hopeful we might follow up at some point as he seemed interested.

Then yesterday he and the girl are back. As soon as he sees me, he gives his crotch a pull (in those fucking snug sweatpants) when she was looking the other way! I was just leaving so that was that but I am confident there is going to be a future sexy experience with this guy!

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've never hooked up with a guy at a gym but have after/later in private. The most common pick up line is "will you spot me." So they're on the bench having at the barbell but their eyes are on my crotch. We chat and talk between sets but they make sure I see their eyes wander down my body undressing me unabashedly. They time it to shower, change and leave at the same time as I and an invitation or phone number exchange happens outside.

One night a swim club I was the last one out of the pool and in the showers at closing time. The young college age attendant waiting for me finish kept ogling me. The changing stalls had curtains which could be drawn for modesty (don't ask me why when the showers were open). I left it open while toweling. He stood right outside. His eyes went back and forth from mine to my cock a few times. I folded my towel and dropped it on the floor in front of me. He knelt, worshipped and swallowed my load. Cute lifeguard towel boy. He became a regular guest at my place his hot young swimmer body insatiable.

While I normally would not hook up in a public place when others are around I do know that guys (and gals) at the gym who want to get with me say so by hanging around and talking--making sure I see their eyes run down my body. Back in the day we called it scoping as in that guy/gal is scoping you out!

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been going to the gym around the lunch time hour lately and that's a busy time at my gym. A lot of people spending their lunch break getting a quick workout in or cardio session. At this time of day the lockerrooms are always packed with people coming and going. There are only so many showers so there are usually some men just sitting in nothing but a towel waiting for a shower to open up. There have been a few times that I've walked down the pathway to a shower and have seen a door partially open so that the passerby can see the man in the shower. I've actually passed by and seen guys jerking off as I would pass by and make it to my shower so I started doing the same. Today a nice looking middle aged dad type passed by and paused to watch me stroking my stiff shaft with soap. He didn't want to look like a perv so after a few seconds of observing he winked at me and walked into the shower just past mine. I wish I had taken the opportunity to invite him into my shower. Not sure if he would have accepted but from the way he was watching me, I'd say he probably would have joined me. I love the confidence that older men have in the lockerroom. I've sat and observed older guys traversing the entire lockerroom in nothing but their flip flops. I'm one of the few young guys that is comfortable standing at my locker completely nude with others around. I still haven't gained the nerve to walk around with others in the lockerroom.

navywill83

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I say it’s all about eye contact and a few other things. In the steam or sauna just glance at other guys a few times. If he is looking to play he will look too and u will make eye contact. Move your towel down and show or grab some of your cock and if he is into it, he will do the same.

If u are into a specific guy, sit next to him in the steam or sauna. After a few minutes with your hands rub your thighs. See if he turns his head to look. Slowly move your towel up on the thigh, exposing more of it, the one closest to him. If he is interested he will look again. Grab your package next and when he repeats, you know that play is gonna happen ;) Don’t worry about gay or straight. I’ve jerked with many straight guys who just wanna blow a load or have gf that isn’t a sexual enough or are curious.

alaus1018

Expert Member
Media
I go to my campus gym. There are 90% students there. I feel like they're all straight and maybe a bit prudish. Btw I live in Switzerland Europe, where nudity in these situations is accepted and common. But I'd really like to do something with a guy there! They're sporty students and very hot. Problem, the sauna is currently closed because of covid. So only open showers. There are two locker rooms facing each other, with the 10 open showers in between. What would be your advice to initiate something ? Ideally jerking off or a bj would be so hot!

AgHarley

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I got lucky a couple of weekends ago and went into the dry sauna around 1p local time on a Saturday. I can tell there had been some traffic inside the sauna prior to me arriving because lots of wet sweat marks were still visible where guys had rested.

As I get comfy, this hot lean dude with tatts walks in. He looked like he’d been going in and out of the wet steam room and sauna. Then he sits in front of me and I can tell he was already chubbing. So I do the little dick adjustment under my towel to signal to him that I’m down to play. We were the only two dudes in there.

He then opens his towel to present to me his nice thick cock, perfect length, and very pretty well shaped cock head. I instantly started getting hard and showed my cock to him. Then we both began stroking ourselves to get harder. Then after a few mins of this, he stands up and walks over to me with his beautiful cock dangling straight at me. I think he would have been excited for me to suck it, but I wasn’t sure how many others had tried before me and I decided to keep it to just jacking his cock and my own cock. I came within minutes and shot a nice load over my abs and pubes. He smiled big and sat back down, said it was too hot in there for him to cum. I smiled big and thanked him, and as I exited the sauna I said “next time we take care of that” and winked at him.

Haven’t seen the guy since but will be fun when we see each other again. With masks on the gym floor now it’s harder to tell who is who, but I’ll look for a thin gold wedding ring and some lean/muscular blonde tatted dude. Woof!

hale989

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of the hottest blow jobs I ever gave was in a LA Fitness shower. They have stall showers with curtains with a clear plastic panel up top. You leave the curtain a bit open, and see who’s looking. I was cruising a young, slim fit guy in the shower across from me. But I couldn’t tell if he was open to doing anything. I thought he was checking me out, but I wasn’t sure. Eventually he pulled his curtain back a little and kinda indicated for me to come on in. With these showers, someone has to be on their knees or else people will see two people in there. I get to my knees. He’s like 20-something, nice hard thick cock. He cums in my mouth pretty quickly, huge load. Taste so good. I go back to my shower and had to j/o because I was so hard.

liamsousa7

Experimental Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've never been with a guy before, I consider myself straight as I've always been with girls and that's what turns me on the most. Nevertheless of course I can see when a guy is hot or not, and at the gym, idk if it is that tension on the locker room or so, but there's some spicy environment that kinda turns me on and idk, I've seen my mates dicks a lot and ofc during school we've all measured and played a bit together but that's that.

These last days I've been going to my usual gym, and I started to see that a hot brazilian guy is looking at me while we're working out.

We've crossed the sights a few times during the workout and I'm pretty sure he finished his workout earlier just so he could be at the same time as me in the locker room.

We casually have close lockers and when I hop in the shower I see that he goes in the stall in front of me. The stalls are closed and the glass is frosted, so you can't see through. But when I opened my door, his was a bit open and I see him rubbing his body and taking a glance at me, down to my crotch. I'm pretty comfortable with walking fully naked on the locker room, so I just went with the towel on my shoulder to my locker, and after a minute he followed.

I've noticed through the corner of my eyes that he was looking at me while I put some lotion and I've noticed that he's getting a hard on, not fully hard tho. He starts 'drying' his crotch thoroughly still looking at me. As I get dressed we exchanged some eye contact but as there was some people getting in and out, it wasn't nothing serious.

As I was getting out we gave that 'see you tomorrow' smile and that's it for that day.

The next day, same thing basically happened. And yesterday, yesterday I'm sure he cut short his workout, he did the same stuff, but during the shower he left the door even more open (which I just saw after opening mine) and I think I've seen him kinda playing with his cock while dressing, hoping I'd join him or stare at him. He followed me as I left the club and then, when I was walking out of the mall he got next to me, said hi and asked me where I was going. I said I was going home and he said he was as we and asked if it was nearby. We walked to the parking lot and then just walked separate ways.

Let's see what happens today. Idk if I'm ready to do something and maybe just bate one together, or let him suck me.

AgHarley

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I saw two guys fucking in the handicap stall at my previous gym because I noticed two guys come out of the steam room, head to the showers, but then when I got to the showers only the HC stall was running.

So I took a peek under the curtain and saw two sets of feet, lined up like one was ducking the other doggie, and the familiar zigzag of the legs and calves of the top. It was definitely hot!

ballparkdogg

Expert Member
Media
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Sexuality
No Response
I had my first experiences at the gym with a guy who I talked to quiet frequently. I was 18 and he was in his 40s. I used to play high school football till I was hit by a drunk driver my senior year. It messed up my knee pretty bad too. I ended up sucking his cock in the sauna one late evening. No one came in or out. Lol.

OctoGun

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Mine is a fairly expensive gym with a pool, steam room, sauna, jacuzzi etc.

Because of the price you don’t get many casual gym goers. Just meat heads, swimmers, runners and business men/business women.

Showers have cubicles with curtains. I noticed there’s sort of an unwritten rule - if you go to the showers at the very end of the row, and leave your curtain slightly open, then that’s a sign you want action.

I’ve seen so many guys wanking off at the end. Even sucked and been sucked by a few men in there while their friends are in the next cubicle with no idea. A few times even had this guy who is always there with his gf.

hottest has to be this local politician though. He’s a genuinely handsome man, great looking and a perfectly muscular figure. He’s totally respectable in “real life”, but in the gym he’s a total sleaze. He’s always checking guys out and winking to people.

one of the first times I went there he got in the shower in front of me. I had my curtain partially open and so did he. As time went by he slid it open further and further until I could see him fully naked with one finger in his ass and another walking. He was staring right at me and then shot his cum all over the shower wall and left.

we’ve messed around a few times since then.

Oldtimer6

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I went to the ymca later than usual, I worked out and got in the sauna. Everybody went naked back then. Not long after I sit down a tall skinny blond guy walks in and sits right across from me. I’m looking at a newspaper and after a few minutes I look up and his dick is getting hard. Bobbing as it was reaching full mast. I’m looking at it and he’s smiling, attractive guy with a above average cock.
I’d only been with one guy before and if I had a type this guy was certainly it. I start to get hard and I freaked and took off. I had been married about a year. Regret.

sjcgymrat

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A gym I used to frequent had a deal with the adjacent hotel. Guests could get a day pass. This provided some nice eye candy. One slow weekend day I went to the sauna after my legs session. There were two guys there who I’d never seen before. Both were sitting on the top bench on their towels, legs spread wide, cocks on display. This was not the regular etiquette but I didn’t mind. I was, however, conscious that either one had me beat both in cock and quite substantially in physique. I kept my towel around my waist and sat on the low bench. I listened to them talk about an event that evening. During a lull in the conversation I looked up to see both of them looking at me. One spread his legs a little wider. My heart was racing.

I stood up and stepped towards the door. Temptation won and I made a hard right and dropped in front of one of them. He took my head in his hands and pulled my face into his glistening crotch. He said ‘lick it’, and I started gently licking the sweat off his semi hard penis. I’m mot into raunch but I even caught a sweat trickle that was rolling down his worked out chest. This was a fine stud. I began to suck it.

His friend was watching and handling a full hardon. They both reacted to eye contact, so I looked up at one or over at the other often. The second man stood and directed me to kneel at his feet. I left the first man at full mast and moved over. He alternated between beating me in the face with his big meat and forcing it between my lips. When he became tired of that, he took a few pumps and exploded in my face.

There was a ‘fuck yeah’ from one of them. The cummer took my towel and wiped his rod, then threw it in the far corner. ‘Get out. Walk to the shower like that.’ I stood up and nodded to the first guy and opened the door. Mercifully the path to the showers was empty. Surely I was quite a sight, red from the heat, semi erect, and wearing a load. I took my usual stall, second on left, and turned on the water. I reached up to feel the semen on my face, tasted it, then rubbed it around enjoying the smell. I couldn’t take it anymore. I faced the opening in the stall and jacked myself off. I though about them high giving each other. I shit hard. It wasn’t the first time there was a cumshot in the aisle between stalls.

On the way out I saw a poster for a MMA cage fight that night at the downtown arena. No. Fucking. Way! I don’t know if they were contestants, trainers, or fans. I knew I’d need another release once I got home.