Gym Gay Experiences

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've never hooked up with a guy at a gym but have after/later in private. The most common pick up line is "will you spot me." So they're on the bench having at the barbell but their eyes are on my crotch. We chat and talk between sets but they make sure I see their eyes wander down my body undressing me unabashedly. They time it to shower, change and leave at the same time as I and an invitation or phone number exchange happens outside.

One night a swim club I was the last one out of the pool and in the showers at closing time. The young college age attendant waiting for me finish kept ogling me. The changing stalls had curtains which could be drawn for modesty (don't ask me why when the showers were open). I left it open while toweling. He stood right outside. His eyes went back and forth from mine to my cock a few times. I folded my towel and dropped it on the floor in front of me. He knelt, worshipped and swallowed my load. Cute lifeguard towel boy. He became a regular guest at my place his hot young swimmer body insatiable.

While I normally would not hook up in a public place when others are around I do know that guys (and gals) at the gym who want to get with me say so by hanging around and talking--making sure I see their eyes run down my body. Back in the day we called it scoping as in that guy/gal is scoping you out!

Oldtimer6

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I went to the ymca later than usual, I worked out and got in the sauna. Everybody went naked back then. Not long after I sit down a tall skinny blond guy walks in and sits right across from me. I’m looking at a newspaper and after a few minutes I look up and his dick is getting hard. Bobbing as it was reaching full mast. I’m looking at it and he’s smiling, attractive guy with a above average cock.
I’d only been with one guy before and if I had a type this guy was certainly it. I start to get hard and I freaked and took off. I had been married about a year. Regret.

navywill83

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I say it’s all about eye contact and a few other things. In the steam or sauna just glance at other guys a few times. If he is looking to play he will look too and u will make eye contact. Move your towel down and show or grab some of your cock and if he is into it, he will do the same.

If u are into a specific guy, sit next to him in the steam or sauna. After a few minutes with your hands rub your thighs. See if he turns his head to look. Slowly move your towel up on the thigh, exposing more of it, the one closest to him. If he is interested he will look again. Grab your package next and when he repeats, you know that play is gonna happen ;) Don’t worry about gay or straight. I’ve jerked with many straight guys who just wanna blow a load or have gf that isn’t a sexual enough or are curious.

OzCock2009

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
When I was in college I used to coach at a YMCA and there was always someone getting head in the locker room hahah
And how many of those times were you the one getting head? :p

OzCock2009

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
So this is probably the hottest gym experience I've had: I went late to the gym one night and didn't even work out. I just went for the sauna. It was an off night and really quiet. I went into the sauna and someone was stretched out on the top bench with his eyes closed and a towel over his cock (not wrapped around his waist). I sat down on the top bench across from him and watched him for a bit. He never looked up, said hello or acknowledged my presence. He was really handsome and really tall...probably around 6'5". I got hard but he didn't seem responsive until I noticed his cock growing under his towel. I watched as he got fully hard under the towel. I was getting a bit over heated and stepped out to cool off. When I came back to the sauna the towel was gone and his huge hard cock was lying on his belly. He had his arm over his eyes and never acknowledged I was there. He bounced his cock once and I stepped over and started sucking his cock. He easily had one of the biggest cocks I had ever sucked. I sucked him for only about 3-4 minutes and then with no warning, no words, not even a moan or sigh, his cum exploded in my mouth. Hi load was massive and I struggled to swallow it. lot of it show out the sides of my mouth. When he was finished cumming I stepped back out to cool off. When I went back to the sauna he was gone. I had never seen him there before and I never saw him there again after that.

Last edited:

aldawg

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
So this is probably the hottest gym experience I've had: I went late to the gym one night and didn't even work out. I just went for the sauna. It was an off night and really quiet. I went into the sauna and someone was stretched out on the top bench with his eyes closed and a towel over his cock (not wrapped around his waist). I sat down on the top bench across from him and watched him for a bit. He never looked up, said hello or acknowledged my presence. He was really handsome and really tall...probably around 6'5". I got hard but he didn't seem responsive until I noticed his cock growing under his towel. I watched as he got fully hard under the towel. I was getting a bit over heated and stepped out to cool off. When I came back to the sauna the towel was gone and his huge hard cock was lying on his belly. He had his arm over his eyes and never acknowledged I was there. He bounced his cock once and I stepped over and started sucking his cock. He easily had one of the biggest cocks I had ever sucked. I sucked him for only about 3-4 minutes and then with no warning, no words, not even a moan or sigh, his cum exploded in my mouth. Hi load was massive and I struggled to swallow it. lot of it show out the sides of my mouth. When he was finished cumming I stepped back out to cool off. When I went back to the sauna he was gone. I had never seen him there before and I never saw him there again after that.
Damn, dude...that was hot! Love a hot sauna/steamroom encounter!

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Like many contributors, I've had tons of sex (mostly jerking off) in saunas. The advice is accurate. Drape your towel over your cock and balls. Do a lot of "Adjusting" over time. Keep an eye out for other dudes adjusting as well. Older, out-of-shape guys can get aggressive because they're desperate. You don't have to oblige them if you don't want to. I have at times jerk off older out-of-shape men because I feel a little sorry for them and because it seems like a brotherly sort of thing to do. The guys are not sexy, but they still have urges so I try to accommodate if I feel like it's the right thing.
That's nothing, tho, to jerking off with a fuckin hot college dude, as I did for years in my 20's.

ArabicBottom

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Having sex at the gym has always been a fantasy of mine. I got to do that at gay saunas that had gyms but it wasn’t really what I fantasized about. However after the first lockdown last year, gyms were open for the first time and I got to get back to working out.

Weekends where I’m from are Fridays-Saturdays with Fridays being like Sundays in western countries. There isn’t a lot of people going on Fridays and there is only one trainer on the floor and one facilities staff. So I go in, the first Friday since they’ve opened and literally only 2 guys there (aside from people who work there). One was leaving shortly and another on the floor. I go ahead and do my cardio and when I finished I ran into a guy that I’ve hooked with a few times through Grindr. So I nod and he comes over to say hi. Neither of us knew we went to the same gym. I now saw an oppertunity to fulfill something I’ve always wanted.

I got into my routine and he did as well, always catching glances at each other, making some small talk between sets and even some spotting. I let it slip that I was going into the steam room when I’m done just to hint at him. My routine is a bit long (plus, I went to the toilet to “clean”) so he was done when I was halfway through mine. Naturally I cut mine short and followed him to the locker room. No one was at the gym except us two (the staff were getting lunch I believe). So I take my clothes off and get totally naked in front of him (not allowed at the gym) then wrap myself with a towel and tell him I’m going into the steam room. He shorty then followed me. He commented on me getting naked in front of him, something along the lines that it’s risky to do that here. So I take off my towel again for him. He’s nervous laughing while also saying that I’m tempting him. I can clearly see his bulge through the towel so I left a leg up and start touching on my hole. He strokes his cock through the towel and asks if I want to get fucked. I of course nod yes.some dirty talk ensues asking how much I want his cock, is my hole feeling hungry, comments about how much of a slut I’m being …etc. He tells me to bend over so I do that as he looks at me. I could see him jerking off so I get up and sit next to him asking him to fuck me. At first he says he doesn’t wanna get caught and it’s safer for him to jerk off. I convince him to do it in the showers (the showers at the gym are in private booths, not soundproof but will guarantee no one seeing or walking in). He agrees but warns me about moaning (I’ve always moaned when he fucked me) and that he’s stop if I make any noise. We get our towel and check around before walking into a shower booth. We immediately start making out as soon as I locked the door. He starts rubbing my hole as well, we don’t have any lube, so gotta get me as prepared as possible to take him. He goes down on my ass eating and fingering it. Once I’m loosened up enough, he gets up and slowly gets his cock in. I’m not the quietist person when getting fucked but I’ve tried my best to only breath it out instead of moaning it out. He also was more careful with more controlled thrusts and shorter strokes. As his strokes got a little longer and longer, I could feel that I’m breathing a little louder. He tells me to shut up and covers my mouth. Pins on the booth wall and starts fucking me just like that with harder thrusts. I was being a quiet good boy but you can clearly hear my ass getting clapped every time he went in. We could hear an echo from the locker room, the gym trainer talking to someone there. He whispered that he will not cum until we can no longer hear them and kept fucking me in that position. Once it got more quiet he came inside me in that same position. He then told me to stay like that until he washed up and left. So he did that and I got to washing up as well. Didn’t push his load out. So I walk out the shower and run into the trainer coming out of tge toilets part of the locker room. We engage in some small talk as the guy who just fucked me was getting dressed. He walked out and I was still drying myself and stuff. Honestly i considered my fantasy fulfilled that day, and we got to do that a few more Fridays whenever we got an opportunity.

sjcgymrat

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A gym I used to frequent had a deal with the adjacent hotel. Guests could get a day pass. This provided some nice eye candy. One slow weekend day I went to the sauna after my legs session. There were two guys there who I’d never seen before. Both were sitting on the top bench on their towels, legs spread wide, cocks on display. This was not the regular etiquette but I didn’t mind. I was, however, conscious that either one had me beat both in cock and quite substantially in physique. I kept my towel around my waist and sat on the low bench. I listened to them talk about an event that evening. During a lull in the conversation I looked up to see both of them looking at me. One spread his legs a little wider. My heart was racing.

I stood up and stepped towards the door. Temptation won and I made a hard right and dropped in front of one of them. He took my head in his hands and pulled my face into his glistening crotch. He said ‘lick it’, and I started gently licking the sweat off his semi hard penis. I’m mot into raunch but I even caught a sweat trickle that was rolling down his worked out chest. This was a fine stud. I began to suck it.

His friend was watching and handling a full hardon. They both reacted to eye contact, so I looked up at one or over at the other often. The second man stood and directed me to kneel at his feet. I left the first man at full mast and moved over. He alternated between beating me in the face with his big meat and forcing it between my lips. When he became tired of that, he took a few pumps and exploded in my face.

There was a ‘fuck yeah’ from one of them. The cummer took my towel and wiped his rod, then threw it in the far corner. ‘Get out. Walk to the shower like that.’ I stood up and nodded to the first guy and opened the door. Mercifully the path to the showers was empty. Surely I was quite a sight, red from the heat, semi erect, and wearing a load. I took my usual stall, second on left, and turned on the water. I reached up to feel the semen on my face, tasted it, then rubbed it around enjoying the smell. I couldn’t take it anymore. I faced the opening in the stall and jacked myself off. I though about them high giving each other. I shit hard. It wasn’t the first time there was a cumshot in the aisle between stalls.

On the way out I saw a poster for a MMA cage fight that night at the downtown arena. No. Fucking. Way! I don’t know if they were contestants, trainers, or fans. I knew I’d need another release once I got home.

wants2havefun

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow, that's hot!

Having sex at the gym has always been a fantasy of

mine. I got to do that at gay saunas that had gyms but it wasn’t really what I fantasized about. However after the first lockdown last year, gyms were open for the first time and I got to get back to working out.

Weekends where I’m from are Fridays-Saturdays with Fridays being like Sundays in western countries. There isn’t a lot of people going on Fridays and there is only one trainer on the floor and one facilities staff. So I go in, the first Friday since they’ve opened and literally only 2 guys there (aside from people who work there). One was leaving shortly and another on the floor. I go ahead and do my cardio and when I finished I ran into a guy that I’ve hooked with a few times through Grindr. So I nod and he comes over to say hi. Neither of us knew we went to the same gym. I now saw an oppertunity to fulfill something I’ve always wanted.

I got into my routine and he did as well, always catching glances at each other, making some small talk between sets and even some spotting. I let it slip that I was going into the steam room when I’m done just to hint at him. My routine is a bit long (plus, I went to the toilet to “clean”) so he was done when I was halfway through mine. Naturally I cut mine short and followed him to the locker room. No one was at the gym except us two (the staff were getting lunch I believe). So I take my clothes off and get totally naked in front of him (not allowed at the gym) then wrap myself with a towel and tell him I’m going into the steam room. He shorty then followed me. He commented on me getting naked in front of him, something along the lines that it’s risky to do that here. So I take off my towel again for him. He’s nervous laughing while also saying that I’m tempting him. I can clearly see his bulge through the towel so I left a leg up and start touching on my hole. He strokes his cock through the towel and asks if I want to get fucked. I of course nod yes.some dirty talk ensues asking how much I want his cock, is my hole feeling hungry, comments about how much of a slut I’m being …etc. He tells me to bend over so I do that as he looks at me. I could see him jerking off so I get up and sit next to him asking him to fuck me. At first he says he doesn’t wanna get caught and it’s safer for him to jerk off. I convince him to do it in the showers (the showers at the gym are in private booths, not soundproof but will guarantee no one seeing or walking in). He agrees but warns me about moaning (I’ve always moaned when he fucked me) and that he’s stop if I make any noise. We get our towel and check around before walking into a shower booth. We immediately start making out as soon as I locked the door. He starts rubbing my hole as well, we don’t have any lube, so gotta get me as prepared as possible to take him. He goes down on my ass eating and fingering it. Once I’m loosened up enough, he gets up and slowly gets his cock in. I’m not the quietist person when getting fucked but I’ve tried my best to only breath it out instead of moaning it out. He also was more careful with more controlled thrusts and shorter strokes. As his strokes got a little longer and longer, I could feel that I’m breathing a little louder. He tells me to shut up and covers my mouth. Pins on the booth wall and starts fucking me just like that with harder thrusts. I was being a quiet good boy but you can clearly hear my ass getting clapped every time he went in. We could hear an echo from the locker room, the gym trainer talking to someone there. He whispered that he will not cum until we can no longer hear them and kept fucking me in that position. Once it got more quiet he came inside me in that same position. He then told me to stay like that until he washed up and left. So he did that and I got to washing up as well. Didn’t push his load out. So I walk out the shower and run into the trainer coming out of tge toilets part of the locker room. We engage in some small talk as the guy who just fucked me was getting dressed. He walked out and I was still drying myself and stuff. Honestly i considered my fantasy fulfilled that day, and we got to do that a few more Fridays whenever we got an opportunity.

Reactions: Alextate817

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Having sex at the gym has always been a fantasy of mine. I got to do that at gay saunas that had gyms but it wasn’t really what I fantasized about. However after the first lockdown last year, gyms were open for the first time and I got to get back to working out.

What an astonishing tale! And this took place in Qatar? The fact that nudity isn't allowed says a lot about the culture, I presume. Is there a lot of hidden gay action there? Is it as terrifyingly punitive as some other Middle Eastern/Non-Western countries?

ArabicBottom

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What an astonishing tale! And this took place in Qatar? The fact that nudity isn't allowed says a lot about the culture, I presume. Is there a lot of hidden gay action there? Is it as terrifyingly punitive as some other Middle Eastern/Non-Western countries?

While Qatar has “public decency” laws that apply to both heteros and homos, whatever you’re doing behind closed doors is your business. My gym has a policy against nudity in the lockerroom since it is a communal area, so I think public decency laws apply there. As long as you’re not doing things in public/being flamboyant, you should be fine. It’s much worse for transgender people trying to live their truth though

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's alot of eye candy at the gym. But I'm not there to do any pickups. I just to get in my workout and get out...especially with the COVID-19 situation.
Shall we construct an acronym for COVID?
Cock
Or
Vagina
Industry
Destroyer?

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think the only way you may be able to see or have some MM action would be to go during a really really "slow" time of day or gym activity.....when there are only a very small number of men in the locker room or using the shower......you may find a man who wants to stroke together......and so few other men around to give you the "private" opportunity.....good luck my friend.....

Yeah, I've never done this at a gym,(I've hooked up with women from gyms but not on the spot lol) but I used to go late night to 24-hr gyms. And a couple of times went into the locker-rooms and saw a few guys off in the corner and u just knew they were doing something lol. This was like after 1 am. So I'm assuming it was planned hookup. They kinda panicked when I walked in, little did they know i would have happily joined in. lol. So yeah late night would be your best bet if you have a 24 hour gym. Planet fitness in particular is notorious for these late night hookups. Some hot trans action there too.

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Like many contributors, I've had tons of sex (mostly jerking off) in saunas. The advice is accurate. Drape your towel over your cock and balls. Do a lot of "Adjusting" over time. Keep an eye out for other dudes adjusting as well. Older, out-of-shape guys can get aggressive because they're desperate. You don't have to oblige them if you don't want to. I have at times jerk off older out-of-shape men because I feel a little sorry for them and because it seems like a brotherly sort of thing to do. The guys are not sexy, but they still have urges so I try to accommodate if I feel like it's the right thing.
That's nothing, tho, to jerking off with a fuckin hot college dude, as I did for years in my 20's.
I have had some older out of shape guys give me the most fantastic hand jobs so always felt I had to reciprocate. Well worth it

AgHarley

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I got lucky a couple of weekends ago and went into the dry sauna around 1p local time on a Saturday. I can tell there had been some traffic inside the sauna prior to me arriving because lots of wet sweat marks were still visible where guys had rested.

As I get comfy, this hot lean dude with tatts walks in. He looked like he’d been going in and out of the wet steam room and sauna. Then he sits in front of me and I can tell he was already chubbing. So I do the little dick adjustment under my towel to signal to him that I’m down to play. We were the only two dudes in there.

He then opens his towel to present to me his nice thick cock, perfect length, and very pretty well shaped cock head. I instantly started getting hard and showed my cock to him. Then we both began stroking ourselves to get harder. Then after a few mins of this, he stands up and walks over to me with his beautiful cock dangling straight at me. I think he would have been excited for me to suck it, but I wasn’t sure how many others had tried before me and I decided to keep it to just jacking his cock and my own cock. I came within minutes and shot a nice load over my abs and pubes. He smiled big and sat back down, said it was too hot in there for him to cum. I smiled big and thanked him, and as I exited the sauna I said “next time we take care of that” and winked at him.

Haven’t seen the guy since but will be fun when we see each other again. With masks on the gym floor now it’s harder to tell who is who, but I’ll look for a thin gold wedding ring and some lean/muscular blonde tatted dude. Woof!