Gym Gay Experiences

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I got lucky a couple of weekends ago and went into the dry sauna around 1p local time on a Saturday. I can tell there had been some traffic inside the sauna prior to me arriving because lots of wet sweat marks were still visible where guys had rested.

As I get comfy, this hot lean dude with tatts walks in. He looked like he’d been going in and out of the wet steam room and sauna. Then he sits in front of me and I can tell he was already chubbing. So I do the little dick adjustment under my towel to signal to him that I’m down to play. We were the only two dudes in there.

He then opens his towel to present to me his nice thick cock, perfect length, and very pretty well shaped cock head. I instantly started getting hard and showed my cock to him. Then we both began stroking ourselves to get harder. Then after a few mins of this, he stands up and walks over to me with his beautiful cock dangling straight at me. I think he would have been excited for me to suck it, but I wasn’t sure how many others had tried before me and I decided to keep it to just jacking his cock and my own cock. I came within minutes and shot a nice load over my abs and pubes. He smiled big and sat back down, said it was too hot in there for him to cum. I smiled big and thanked him, and as I exited the sauna I said “next time we take care of that” and winked at him.

Haven’t seen the guy since but will be fun when we see each other again. With masks on the gym floor now it’s harder to tell who is who, but I’ll look for a thin gold wedding ring and some lean/muscular blonde tatted dude. Woof!
Love it.......happens just like this all the time.......good times....

steveh9

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've been going to the gym around the lunch time hour lately and that's a busy time at my gym. A lot of people spending their lunch break getting a quick workout in or cardio session. At this time of day the lockerrooms are always packed with people coming and going. There are only so many showers so there are usually some men just sitting in nothing but a towel waiting for a shower to open up. There have been a few times that I've walked down the pathway toa shower and have seen a door partially open so that the passerby can see the man in the shower. I've actually passed by and seen guys jerking off as I would pass by and make it to my shower so I started doing the same. Today a nice looking middle aged dad type passed by and paused to watch me stroking my stiff shaft with soap. He didn't want to look like a perv so after a few seconds of observing he winked at me and walked into the shower just past mine. I wish I had taken the opportunity to invite him into my shower. Not sure if he would have accepted but from the way he was watching me, I'd say he probably would have joined me. I love the confidence that older men have in the lockerroom. I've sat and observed older guys traversing the entire lockerroom in nothing but their flip flops. I'm one of the few young guys that is comfortable standing at my locker completely nude with others around. I still haven't gained the nerve to walk around with others in the lockerroom.

Older guys love younger and harder dicks

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
I got lucky a couple of weekends ago and went into the dry sauna around 1p local time on a Saturday. I can tell there had been some traffic inside the sauna prior to me arriving because lots of wet sweat marks were still visible where guys had rested.

As I get comfy, this hot lean dude with tatts walks in. He looked like he’d been going in and out of the wet steam room and sauna. Then he sits in front of me and I can tell he was already chubbing. So I do the little dick adjustment under my towel to signal to him that I’m down to play. We were the only two dudes in there.

He then opens his towel to present to me his nice thick cock, perfect length, and very pretty well shaped cock head. I instantly started getting hard and showed my cock to him. Then we both began stroking ourselves to get harder. Then after a few mins of this, he stands up and walks over to me with his beautiful cock dangling straight at me. I think he would have been excited for me to suck it, but I wasn’t sure how many others had tried before me and I decided to keep it to just jacking his cock and my own cock. I came within minutes and shot a nice load over my abs and pubes. He smiled big and sat back down, said it was too hot in there for him to cum. I smiled big and thanked him, and as I exited the sauna I said “next time we take care of that” and winked at him.

Haven’t seen the guy since but will be fun when we see each other again. With masks on the gym floor now it’s harder to tell who is who, but I’ll look for a thin gold wedding ring and some lean/muscular blonde tatted dude. Woof!
The best. I've done similar things many times.

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My gym is very uptight about the dress code in the dry sauna and steam room, there are signs everywhere advising to keep covered, so I was interested to read the earlier posts about towel placement which I also follow. In the sauna my towel is always wrapped to meet front and middle. I lay out and usually loosen it so it just drapes across. If I'm in a steam room mood wearing a towel gets it too damp so I wear a very short pair of swim shorts with the inner webbing cut out. That way I'm covered should a "cover up prude" come in, but able to slip out to freedom should something "develop". Evening time is definitely the best time for some suitable action.
My ultimate fantasy, yet to be fulfilled, would be something happening on the actual gym floor. I always wear tight lycra shorts commando style and if I get hard lifting weights I don't try to cover it. I'd love to get a bj through the lycra and/or return the favour.

mickmm69

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Definitely agree with this!! Straight guys are the most curious ones but also a lot of fun too because you never know what will happen. Just play it by ear. You never know who is down to mess around, who there’s just to relax, and also guys who don’t want to see any of that.

Which brings me to my next true story lol.

One of my favorite locations for the NYSC was 49th & Broadway because whoever has been there knows what happens downstairs in the sauna, stays downstairs (for the most case lol). But I remember this gorgeous buff black guy who happened to be straight, (I still have my suspensions but that’s another day lol.) I remember it was legit a full house in the sauna and. I think there were about 12-13 of us in there just going at it. Sucking here and licking here, some making out in the corner and all that jazz. Then gorgeous guy walks in. Like I said, you never know if anyone is down until they reveal themself. So we all stopped and just waited until we felt like we can continue with the sexual behavior lol. Nope!! You know what some of us did to be funny? Each time he dropped his head, because he was loving the relaxing feeling of the sauna, a couple of would mess around but tried not to be too loud, because he would pop up his head to check to see what was happening. And each time he’d leave the room we would continue what was happening before but then we would stop once he returned. This was going on for about an hour. Gorgeous guy wasn’t stupid, he knew what the deal was lol. Fast forward, after awhile he left for the day and I wasn’t a little mad cause I wanted to see what the dick look like too, because the body was amazing!

thats best sauna in city. been there many times while staying at that hotel

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My gym is very uptight about the dress code in the dry sauna and steam room, there are signs everywhere advising to keep covered, so I was interested to read the earlier posts about towel placement which I also follow. In the sauna my towel is always wrapped to meet front and middle. I lay out and usually loosen it so it just drapes across. If I'm in a steam room mood wearing a towel gets it too damp so I wear a very short pair of swim shorts with the inner webbing cut out. That way I'm covered should a "cover up prude" come in, but able to slip out to freedom should something "develop". Evening time is definitely the best time for some suitable action.
My ultimate fantasy, yet to be fulfilled, would be something happening on the actual gym floor. I always wear tight lycra shorts commando style and if I get hard lifting weights I don't try to cover it. I'd love to get a bj through the lycra and/or return the favour.
I'm sorry about your gym. But even the most stringent gyms have places where guys can carry out their only natural urges. I hope you can find a jackoff partner in your sauna.

Reactions: beaux cumslut

Xplorious

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
This experience surprised me. I've been seeing this couple (male, female) working out around the same time as me, we've overlapped a few times in the cardio theatre the past couple of weeks. I noticed his bulge in his snug fitting sweatpants but minded my own business as he was with his girl.

Two days ago, he showed up alone, wearing loose basketball shorts. I saw him briefly in the cardio room, then he left for the weights. After my session, I headed into the weights area to stretch out for a few minutes before hitting the showers. If you've read any of my other posts you'll know I get pretty horny by the end of my workouts .

There he is, doing some sets and the only open space for me to lay a mat down is about ten feet from him. I start stretching out and not paying too much attention to my surroundings. I do notice that after his set he puts the weights down and gives his junk a good adjustment. Not just a little nudge; quite an obvious grab. I look at his face and he doesn't make eye contact, just looks into the mirror. I think, "don't read into this, you're just horny and that probably didn't mean anything" so I continued stretching.

Guys, after every single set he did the same thing and each time he got a bit more aggressive with the crotch grabbing. My heart started pounding. Maybe it was because I was so close to him but it looked so obvious that I had to look around to see if others were within view. Others seemed to be turned away so I started responding by giving my jewels a little attention too. No eye contact from him but he used the mirror as he way of watching.

This went on for a few minutes until I left to head for the showers, hoping he would follow. He didn't and I kind of took matters into my own hands in the shower if you know what I mean... I was hopeful we might follow up at some point as he seemed interested.

Then yesterday he and the girl are back. As soon as he sees me, he gives his crotch a pull (in those fucking snug sweatpants) when she was looking the other way! I was just leaving so that was that but I am confident there is going to be a future sexy experience with this guy!

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This experience surprised me. I've been seeing this couple (male, female) working out around the same time as me, we've overlapped a few times in the cardio theatre the past couple of weeks. I noticed his bulge in his snug fitting sweatpants but minded my own business as he was with his girl.

Two days ago, he showed up alone, wearing loose basketball shorts. I saw him briefly in the cardio room, then he left for the weights. After my session, I headed into the weights area to stretch out for a few minutes before hitting the showers. If you've read any of my other posts you'll know I get pretty horny by the end of my workouts .

There he is, doing some sets and the only open space for me to lay a mat down is about ten feet from him. I start stretching out and not paying too much attention to my surroundings. I do notice that after his set he puts the weights down and gives his junk a good adjustment. Not just a little nudge; quite an obvious grab. I look at his face and he doesn't make eye contact, just looks into the mirror. I think, "don't read into this, you're just horny and that probably didn't mean anything" so I continued stretching.

Guys, after every single set he did the same thing and each time he got a bit more aggressive with the crotch grabbing. My heart started pounding. Maybe it was because I was so close to him but it looked so obvious that I had to look around to see if others were within view. Others seemed to be turned away so I started responding by giving my jewels a little attention too. No eye contact from him but he used the mirror as he way of watching.

This went on for a few minutes until I left to head for the showers, hoping he would follow. He didn't and I kind of took matters into my own hands in the shower if you know what I mean... I was hopeful we might follow up at some point as he seemed interested.

Then yesterday he and the girl are back. As soon as he sees me, he gives his crotch a pull (in those fucking snug sweatpants) when she was looking the other way! I was just leaving so that was that but I am confident there is going to be a future sexy experience with this guy!
"This went on for a few minutes until I left to head for the showers, hoping he would follow. He didn't and I kind of took matters into my own hands in the shower if you know what I mean..."<---no, I don't know what you m----oh WAIT A SEC!!

Xplorious

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

He's back! Crotch-adjuster and his lady arrived at the gym. Within seconds of seeing each other and making eye contact, he takes a tug on his package. I don't want to be rude so I give my junk an obvious adjustment. Even though he's got those loose, silver basketball shorts on, the bulge is impressive as he goes in for the grab. OMG, I was on the bike warming up and tried not to look back but I couldn't help it. Every time this guys makes eye contact with me, he gives himself that nice tug. I guess she doesn't notice (?) I kept turning around to get a peek. Felt like a perv. I guess if the shoes fits...this homoerotic, sending signals across the room thing really gets my heart going.

As I hit the gym floor, they were pretty close working out so couldn't perv there too much. I could, however, blow my load in the gym shower afterwards :p

beaux cumslut

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He's back! Crotch-adjuster and his lady arrived at the gym. Within seconds of seeing each other and making eye contact, he takes a tug on his package. I don't want to be rude so I give my junk an obvious adjustment. Even though he's got those loose, silver basketball shorts on, the bulge is impressive as he goes in for the grab. OMG, I was on the bike warming up and tried not to look back but I couldn't help it. Every time this guys makes eye contact with me, he gives himself that nice tug. I guess she doesn't notice (?) I kept turning around to get a peek. Felt like a perv. I guess if the shoes fits...this homoerotic, sending signals across the room thing really gets my heart going.

As I hit the gym floor, they were pretty close working out so couldn't perv there too much. I could, however, blow my load in the gym shower afterwards :p
why don't u just suck his dick at this point?

hale989

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of the hottest blow jobs I ever gave was in a LA Fitness shower. They have stall showers with curtains with a clear plastic panel up top. You leave the curtain a bit open, and see who’s looking. I was cruising a young, slim fit guy in the shower across from me. But I couldn’t tell if he was open to doing anything. I thought he was checking me out, but I wasn’t sure. Eventually he pulled his curtain back a little and kinda indicated for me to come on in. With these showers, someone has to be on their knees or else people will see two people in there. I get to my knees. He’s like 20-something, nice hard thick cock. He cums in my mouth pretty quickly, huge load. Taste so good. I go back to my shower and had to j/o because I was so hard.

AgHarley

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One of the hottest blow jobs I ever gave was in a LA Fitness shower. They have stall showers with curtains with a clear plastic panel up top. You leave the curtain a bit open, and see who’s looking. I was cruising a young, slim fit guy in the shower across from me. But I couldn’t tell if he was open to doing anything. I thought he was checking me out, but I wasn’t sure. Eventually he pulled his curtain back a little and kinda indicated for me to come on in. With these showers, someone has to be on their knees or else people will see two people in there. I get to my knees. He’s like 20-something, nice hard thick cock. He cums in my mouth pretty quickly, huge load. Taste so good. I go back to my shower and had to j/o because I was so hard.
Fucking hot! Was there a repeat with this guy?

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for your reply! Yes it's what I thought! For example I am going now from 8 to 10pm, hoping for a smaller crowd and like-minded horny dudes... but still, not sure what would be the best move to show my interest? Have a boner? I feel like this would be perceived weirdly... Also one addition, a lot of people don't use the showers! (Student housing nearby.)
It's best to vary the time to find the crown that seems to be most receptive to having a wank or blow job.
My gym closes at 10, it's provincial.
It can be really wicked about 9.30, the sauna really can be a good place to go and its then that you have the most fun, oddly enough guys will keep watch while you have a good time with another guy - as they watch! The other good time in mine is about 6 in the winter when the horny workers pop in for a quick workout after a hard day. I've had more than a few smiles and invitations to go for a drink - which never materialised but things did in the car!

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't understand this:
I don't understand this:
"With these showers, someone has to be on their knees or else people will see two people in there."
If people were snooping, wouldn't they see one pair of feet and a pair of knees on the ground as well??

Reactions: JoeRoscoe

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's best to vary the time to find the crown that seems to be most receptive to having a wank or blow job.
My gym closes at 10, it's provincial.
It can be really wicked about 9.30, the sauna really can be a good place to go and its then that you have the most fun, oddly enough guys will keep watch while you have a good time with another guy - as they watch! The other good time in mine is about 6 in the winter when the horny workers pop in for a quick workout after a hard day. I've had more than a few smiles and invitations to go for a drink - which never materialised but things did in the car!
"It's best to vary the time to find the crown that seems to be most receptive to having a wank or blow job."
Are you implying that the Kings in your country only gained the crown because they wanted a blow/hand job?
Is that why Richard III said, "Uneasy lies the HEAD that wanks the Crown"?

Reactions: Alextate817