Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I go to this gym that has a steam room attached to the shower area, with the towel hooks sort of on the other end. Anyway, the layout kind of 'encourages' going for a steam in the buff and there isn't a policy about it, so pretty much every guy in there is nude.

Even straight guys glance now and then but I definitely feel some guys eyes taking a bit longer than an average look. Haven't figured out if any action happens there yet but there are some hung dudes in there that I wouldn't mind having some fun with.

D

deleted1329245

My gym has more married guys that are definitely curious than I once thought. I’ve had my eye on two guys in particular over the last year or so, both very muscular with great bodies and look amazing naked.

The one guy is married with kids and one day we ran into each other in the showers. He chose the shower directly next to me with all the others open and walked into the shower area totally naked. He knew how good he looked and was definitely showing off. Broad shoulders, wide, defined back, abs, and the perfect bubble ass. Time went by but we kept running into each other so I finally introduced myself and we talked a bit over the next couple months, then I finally had the nerve to ask him if I could lift with him. So we had a routine every morning, we’d lift together, go to the showers together totally naked, we always picked the same showers directly across from each other for the best view, left our curtains half open, and just let each other see us naked as we showered. He would go out of his way to poke his head around the curtain for a better look at me and we’d make eye contact sometimes. He’d even go as far as to spread his cheeks for me so I could see his tight hole, and he’d shave his big Italian cock right into my line of sight. We’d stop showering at the same time, fully open our curtains, and “dry off” for 5 minutes so the other could see.

We never talked about wanting to hook up or anything because I think we were both a little shy to ask since we were both married, but there was definitely mutual interest based on how much we liked to put on shows for each other.
Are you still lifting together now? What happened and any chance you can take it to next level with him or the other jock? Thanks for story.

d_sylva

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Friday is usually a busy workout day, with a good crowd, a few chuckles but never had action - but then on a Friday at 6 I didn't think I would. He was strapping, blond crew cut, firm body not over done and cute smile. Old trainers, tatty but a nice short short pair of shorts that fitted round his butt and crotch. He didn't do the sauna, he did the shower and made his way back to the changing area his towel round his waist.
I looked and smiled inwardly as his towel dropped, his butt was dimpled, he fluffed his cock and balls and stepped into a pair of lose boxers and turned, smiled and said" now that me ready for the weekend".
As he slipped into tight T-shirt, showed his nipples he got out his coveralls, climbed in but didn't do them up, found a pair of rugged builder boots and put those on. Meanwhile I was aware of him watching me as a got into my briefs, positioned my junk, jeans and shirt, bent to tie my laces knowing he was watching my ass and together we headed for the exit. We made small talk, very small talk and then outside we split, we walked to his pick-up and I walked on. He called out, "wanna lift?"
I did some very naughty things ith my hand in his coveralls on the drive, and naughtier things when ....
But that's another story
Very much envious of you. Haven't seen my gym crush in three weeks.

D

deleted1329245

He moved away for the summer but I texted him a few weeks ago and he’s back in my town and asked me if I wanted him to start training me again. He’s starting to charge for training sessions now but it’s worth it as long as I get to see him in the showers again.

The other guy is even more of a dilf. Very learn and muscular, with a carved up 6 pack and great legs. We just started talking a couple weeks ago after I broke the ice with him, but we both watch each other in the mirrors on the gym floor. He’s way way more conservative than the first guy I mentioned, and changes toward the lockers so nobody sees, but I’ve walked in on him changing out of his briefs totally naked twice now and he looks amazing. He looks just like this guy but tanner and more Italian looking.
Both stories are cool and it sounds like you could have more to report in weeks ahead. Love your style buddy—keep up the great fitness regimen and have fun. And keep posting more pics…

Reactions: AusOtter

JAV AGOTINI

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He moved away for the summer but I texted him a few weeks ago and he’s back in my town and asked me if I wanted him to start training me again. He’s starting to charge for training sessions now but it’s worth it as long as I get to see him in the showers again.

The other guy is even more of a dilf. Very learn and muscular, with a carved up 6 pack and great legs. We just started talking a couple weeks ago after I broke the ice with him, but we both watch each other in the mirrors on the gym floor. He’s way way more conservative than the first guy I mentioned, and changes toward the lockers so nobody sees, but I’ve walked in on him changing out of his briefs totally naked twice now and he looks amazing. He looks just like this guy but tanner and more Italian looking.
Mr Dilf is back? good

• Haha
Reactions: deleted16862671

Alextate817

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Please tell!
Sorry for seeing this too late.
first encounter: Jerked off while a random hot stranger. All the way up top so no one could see or “hear us.”
Second encounter: Had a three-way jerk/suck off session right next to the shower that’s in the steam room and we almost got caught twice too. Very hot.

OctoGun

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Mine is a fairly expensive gym with a pool, steam room, sauna, jacuzzi etc.

Because of the price you don’t get many casual gym goers. Just meat heads, swimmers, runners and business men/business women.

Showers have cubicles with curtains. I noticed there’s sort of an unwritten rule - if you go to the showers at the very end of the row, and leave your curtain slightly open, then that’s a sign you want action.

I’ve seen so many guys wanking off at the end. Even sucked and been sucked by a few men in there while their friends are in the next cubicle with no idea. A few times even had this guy who is always there with his gf.

hottest has to be this local politician though. He’s a genuinely handsome man, great looking and a perfectly muscular figure. He’s totally respectable in “real life”, but in the gym he’s a total sleaze. He’s always checking guys out and winking to people.

one of the first times I went there he got in the shower in front of me. I had my curtain partially open and so did he. As time went by he slid it open further and further until I could see him fully naked with one finger in his ass and another walking. He was staring right at me and then shot his cum all over the shower wall and left.

we’ve messed around a few times since then.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Mine is a fairly expensive gym with a pool, steam room, sauna, jacuzzi etc.

Because of the price you don’t get many casual gym goers. Just meat heads, swimmers, runners and business men/business women.

Showers have cubicles with curtains. I noticed there’s sort of an unwritten rule - if you go to the showers at the very end of the row, and leave your curtain slightly open, then that’s a sign you want action.

I’ve seen so many guys wanking off at the end. Even sucked and been sucked by a few men in there while their friends are in the next cubicle with no idea. A few times even had this guy who is always there with his gf.

hottest has to be this local politician though. He’s a genuinely handsome man, great looking and a perfectly muscular figure. He’s totally respectable in “real life”, but in the gym he’s a total sleaze. He’s always checking guys out and winking to people.

one of the first times I went there he got in the shower in front of me. I had my curtain partially open and so did he. As time went by he slid it open further and further until I could see him fully naked with one finger in his ass and another walking. He was staring right at me and then shot his cum all over the shower wall and left.

we’ve messed around a few times since then.
I have often remarked that if more politicians had circle jerks together, they wouldn't be such a large circle OF jerks. Guys jacking together (or wanking if you prefer) makes everyone happy and then they don't have to be such assholes in their political lives.

Reactions: AusOtter

Ja10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I go to this gym that has a steam room attached to the shower area, with the towel hooks sort of on the other end. Anyway, the layout kind of 'encourages' going for a steam in the buff and there isn't a policy about it, so pretty much every guy in there is nude.

Even straight guys glance now and then but I definitely feel some guys eyes taking a bit longer than an average look. Haven't figured out if any action happens there yet but there are some hung dudes in there that I wouldn't mind having some fun with.
What gym is this?

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
I have never noticed anything in my gym. You guys make it sound like it's normal.
Dunno about "normal", esp in the UK where the gym culture might be different, but:
1. I belonged to a univ gym in the mid 80's when I was in my mid 20's and the sauna there was a fantasy from true: constant possibility of circle jerks and you could easily get a guy to go round the corner to a little-used stairwell if you wanted a blow job.
2. I belonged to a midlevel suburban gym in the 2010's and even with all them respectable husbands and fathers, the steam room was fairly active. I used to use the handicapped stall for tryouts with this tall dude in his 40's as well as a number of circle jerks in the steam room.
3. I joined a big chain gym for a while, suburban also, and even there, there was some action in the sauna, tho not as common as the others.