Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I go to the gym but really want to jerk off with someone there or have sex secretly in the gym. How do I find that person?
Describe your gym locker room setup. Are there open showers? A hot tub? A sauna or steam room?

Spike Baltar

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Open showers. Sauna room.
Just don’t know if they are gay
Oh, perfect. I assure you there is cruising in this locker room. It may be subtle and you'll simply have to learn the signals. The eyes say a lot. Anybody washing their dick repeatedly in your view may be showing off. But your best bet is in a steam room or sauna. Some men will sit openly on their towel, nude. This does not mean they are into being looked at, or any kind of play; it just may mean they want full exposure to the steam or heat. Most men will wrap the towel around them and sit. Some will do a partial sit and drape and cover their crotch. I find these are the ones that are most likely to be into showing, jacking off, or play. This position allows you to discreetly move the towel and expose partially in one direction. Done subtly, others may not even be aware you're doing this.
Anyone touching their dick in a sauna or steam room, no matter how quickly or subtly is almost certainly giving out a signal. It didn't take me long to pick up on the signals. There may be certain times when men into this attend.
You can also look up and see if your gym is listed on Squirt. There will often be tips on where action happens, when men are there looking, etc. You might also find a more experienced man to guide you in all this-I can only speak to experiences in the southern US.

JasonPharae

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I gotta second this advice: stick to the sauna!

Some will do a partial sit and drape and cover their crotch. I find these are the ones that are most likely to be into showing, jacking off, or play. This position allows you to discreetly move the towel and expose partially in one direction. Done subtly, others may not even be aware you're doing this.

I couldn't agree more—was going to post this exact advice. Put your towel around your waist, with the gap in front. Maintain a confident manspread when you sit down. At first you want to keep the towel covering your dick, but as you relax and get a sense of the others around you, you can "inadvertently" let the towel slide to the side, exposing your dick a little. Then you just have to have lucky timing, and find yourself in there with another dude who's doing the same thing. You'll probably catch yourselves glancing over at the other dude's crotch, letting the towel slide ever-more off your cock, until you make actual contact. Try touching his knee with your knee as your legs spread further and further.apart—because you're so relaxed and confident, your manspread takes up that much room. Once you make any sort of contact, you can basically go all-in and reach for his dick—or tug on your own semi- and get him to reach over and get a fistful of it.

I've had several cool sauna shenanigan experiences. Lots were at actual gay hookup places, but a couple were at mainstream gyms like, in particular, the –SC chain (NYSC, PSC, BSC, etc.). Good luck!

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh, perfect. I assure you there is cruising in this locker room. It may be subtle and you'll simply have to learn the signals. The eyes say a lot. Anybody washing their dick repeatedly in your view may be showing off. But your best bet is in a steam room or sauna. Some men will sit openly on their towel, nude. This does not mean they are into being looked at, or any kind of play; it just may mean they want full exposure to the steam or heat. Most men will wrap the towel around them and sit. Some will do a partial sit and drape and cover their crotch. I find these are the ones that are most likely to be into showing, jacking off, or play. This position allows you to discreetly move the towel and expose partially in one direction. Done subtly, others may not even be aware you're doing this.
Anyone touching their dick in a sauna or steam room, no matter how quickly or subtly is almost certainly giving out a signal. It didn't take me long to pick up on the signals. There may be certain times when men into this attend.
You can also look up and see if your gym is listed on Squirt. There will often be tips on where action happens, when men are there looking, etc. You might also find a more experienced man to guide you in all this-I can only speak to experiences in the southern US.
well said....happens just like this....all the time....

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I gotta second this advice: stick to the sauna!

I couldn't agree more—was going to post this exact advice. Put your towel around your waist, with the gap in front. Maintain a confident manspread when you sit down. At first you want to keep the towel covering your dick, but as you relax and get a sense of the others around you, you can "inadvertently" let the towel slide to the side, exposing your dick a little. Then you just have to have lucky timing, and find yourself in there with another dude who's doing the same thing. You'll probably catch yourselves glancing over at the other dude's crotch, letting the towel slide ever-more off your cock, until you make actual contact. Try touching his knee with your knee as your legs spread further and further.apart—because you're so relaxed and confident, your manspread takes up that much room. Once you make any sort of contact, you can basically go all-in and reach for his dick—or tug on your own semi- and get him to reach over and get a fistful of it.

I've had several cool sauna shenanigan experiences. Lots were at actual gay hookup places, but a couple were at mainstream gyms like, in particular, the –SC chain (NYSC, PSC, BSC, etc.). Good luck!
More good advice.......relax......and let it happen.....there are all kinds of men out there looking to get off...straight, bi, pan, and gay.....

alaus1018

Expert Member
Media
I go to my campus gym. There are 90% students there. I feel like they're all straight and maybe a bit prudish. Btw I live in Switzerland Europe, where nudity in these situations is accepted and common. But I'd really like to do something with a guy there! They're sporty students and very hot. Problem, the sauna is currently closed because of covid. So only open showers. There are two locker rooms facing each other, with the 10 open showers in between. What would be your advice to initiate something ? Ideally jerking off or a bj would be so hot!

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I go to my campus gym. There are 90% students there. I feel like they're all straight and maybe a bit prudish. Btw I live in Switzerland Europe, where nudity in these situations is accepted and common. But I'd really like to do something with a guy there! They're sporty students and very hot. Problem, the sauna is currently closed because of covid. So only open showers. There are two locker rooms facing each other, with the 10 open showers in between. What would be your advice to initiate something ? Ideally jerking off or a bj would be so hot!
I think the only way you may be able to see or have some MM action would be to go during a really really "slow" time of day or gym activity.....when there are only a very small number of men in the locker room or using the shower......you may find a man who wants to stroke together......and so few other men around to give you the "private" opportunity.....good luck my friend.....

alaus1018

Expert Member
Media
Thanks for your reply! Yes it's what I thought! For example I am going now from 8 to 10pm, hoping for a smaller crowd and like-minded horny dudes... but still, not sure what would be the best move to show my interest? Have a boner? I feel like this would be perceived weirdly... Also one addition, a lot of people don't use the showers! (Student housing nearby.)

Noah Hart

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Slightly different story here but I’d say still relevant: I’m a rower on a university team, oftern training sessions (pre covid) consisted of large multi-team training sessions 1-2 times weekly, which meant lots of tall, chiselled typicly quite well hung guys crowding into a over-capacity locker room to shower off and change. As can be imagined in this environment is pretty intimate, when considering the comradery between teammates and low privacy on offer everyone is fairly comfortable with MM nudity. Understandably in this environment curiosity often gets the better of you, for the most part it goes in-noticed. However once you catch someone you can usual sense when there watching you, for me this was a strange feeling at 18 years old I thought I was 100% completely strait girls ride or die, clearly I was not. My spectator happened to be basicly the male version of my current female type, tall, light tan, very dark blonde almost greyish brown hair, blue eyes. He wasn’t bigger in that semi-soft locker room heat half flaccid/Half semi way, but his balls hung low (a trait I’ve come to admire). A uni year older than me I only saw him at these sessions but I came to notice he was frequently looking at me, and I at him (this is where I would say a successful locker room experiance is built - eye contact and vibe reading, for us it was easier I suppose, we knew where to be to check eachother out, same times, same place. So try and build a schedule and return at the same time to catch that guy you thinks on your wavelength) this went on for a few weeks, I think by the second or third week we might of been introduced, 5th or 6th he was actively trying to catch my eye, one foot on the bench balls hanging, othertimes getting dangerously close to hard and walking right past me at eye level, soon we were both actively taking out time trying to be the last two in the changing rooms, of course shit happens - you have to run to catch a lecture or your friends chatting with you so you leave with them. In all honestly I didn’t really know what we were going to do when we were alone, there was just a spark a little bit of intrigue which we both clearly shared. Nonetheless the staring continued until the 9th week or so when we finally were the last two alone, he had loitered outside the changing rooms and I had taken my time in the shower since it was a nasty day and I wanted to warm back up. as soon as we were alone the was such a weird feeling, kinda like butterfly’s but not the way I’d got them from girls - he made the first move and was fully hard when I walked over to the benches, and he literaly asked what I thought (This is difficult because IDK if I would of had the balls to ask him myself - making the first move has to be calculated and obviously done at the right time) idk if he planned the moment or played it by ear. But he got it right because I was pretty much instantly hard, I sat down next to him - we jerked and looked at eachother, then I got the nerve to tell him I could do a better job, so i gave my first handjob which was probably awful. But we were both super excited full of adrenaline, terrified of getting caught but I don’t think I’ve ever been harder. He came within a minuets which isn’t very sexy looking back on it but enough to make me cum myself. Then he blew me which once again wasn’t the best technique wise but honestly didn’t matter to me, I reciprocated (my first ever time giving head) which probably had a lot of teeth but hey, it was my first time I’m not gunna airbrush it. Overall it Made me completely reconsider my sexuality - and ultimately it’s why I’m here now. Overall I’d just say the key to any changingroom hookup (Especialy with a “strait guy” is probably just building tension, most guys are curious to an extent (even if they won’t admit it) ultimately it’s about tempting them - at least that was the key to me?, know your angles and your good features, repeat what turns him on *don’t go chasing guys who don’t reciprocate or at least show proper intrest* and be subtle (in proportion with your environment) and good luck!

Alextate817

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Slightly different story here but I’d say still relevant: I’m a rower on a university team, oftern training sessions (pre covid) consisted of large multi-team training sessions 1-2 times weekly, which meant lots of tall, chiselled typicly quite well hung guys crowding into a over-capacity locker room to shower off and change. As can be imagined in this environment is pretty intimate, when considering the comradery between teammates and low privacy on offer everyone is fairly comfortable with MM nudity. Understandably in this environment curiosity often gets the better of you, for the most part it goes in-noticed. However once you catch someone you can usual sense when there watching you, for me this was a strange feeling at 18 years old I thought I was 100% completely strait girls ride or die, clearly I was not. My spectator happened to be basicly the male version of my current female type, tall, light tan, very dark blonde almost greyish brown hair, blue eyes. He wasn’t bigger in that semi-soft locker room heat half flaccid/Half semi way, but his balls hung low (a trait I’ve come to admire). A uni year older than me I only saw him at these sessions but I came to notice he was frequently looking at me, and I at him (this is where I would say a successful locker room experiance is built - eye contact and vibe reading, for us it was easier I suppose, we knew where to be to check eachother out, same times, same place. So try and build a schedule and return at the same time to catch that guy you thinks on your wavelength) this went on for a few weeks, I think by the second or third week we might of been introduced, 5th or 6th he was actively trying to catch my eye, one foot on the bench balls hanging, othertimes getting dangerously close to hard and walking right past me at eye level, soon we were both actively taking out time trying to be the last two in the changing rooms, of course shit happens - you have to run to catch a lecture or your friends chatting with you so you leave with them. In all honestly I didn’t really know what we were going to do when we were alone, there was just a spark a little bit of intrigue which we both clearly shared. Nonetheless the staring continued until the 9th week or so when we finally were the last two alone, he had loitered outside the changing rooms and I had taken my time in the shower since it was a nasty day and I wanted to warm back up. as soon as we were alone the was such a weird feeling, kinda like butterfly’s but not the way I’d got them from girls - he made the first move and was fully hard when I walked over to the benches, and he literaly asked what I thought (This is difficult because IDK if I would of had the balls to ask him myself - making the first move has to be calculated and obviously done at the right time) idk if he planned the moment or played it by ear. But he got it right because I was pretty much instantly hard, I sat down next to him - we jerked and looked at eachother, then I got the nerve to tell him I could do a better job, so i gave my first handjob which was probably awful. But we were both super excited full of adrenaline, terrified of getting caught but I don’t think I’ve ever been harder. He came within a minuets which isn’t very sexy looking back on it but enough to make me cum myself. Then he blew me which once again wasn’t the best technique wise but honestly didn’t matter to me, I reciprocated (my first ever time giving head) which probably had a lot of teeth but hey, it was my first time I’m not gunna airbrush it. Overall it Made me completely reconsider my sexuality - and ultimately it’s why I’m here now. Overall I’d just say the key to any changingroom hookup (Especialy with a “strait guy” is probably just building tension, most guys are curious to an extent (even if they won’t admit it) ultimately it’s about tempting them - at least that was the key to me?, know your angles and your good features, repeat what turns him on *don’t go chasing guys who don’t reciprocate or at least show proper intrest* and be subtle (in proportion with your environment) and good luck!

Definitely agree with this!! Straight guys are the most curious ones but also a lot of fun too because you never know what will happen. Just play it by ear. You never know who is down to mess around, who there’s just to relax, and also guys who don’t want to see any of that.

Which brings me to my next true story lol.

One of my favorite locations for the NYSC was 49th & Broadway because whoever has been there knows what happens downstairs in the sauna, stays downstairs (for the most case lol). But I remember this gorgeous buff black guy who happened to be straight, (I still have my suspensions but that’s another day lol.) I remember it was legit a full house in the sauna and. I think there were about 12-13 of us in there just going at it. Sucking here and licking here, some making out in the corner and all that jazz. Then gorgeous guy walks in. Like I said, you never know if anyone is down until they reveal themself. So we all stopped and just waited until we felt like we can continue with the sexual behavior lol. Nope!! You know what some of us did to be funny? Each time he dropped his head, because he was loving the relaxing feeling of the sauna, a couple of would mess around but tried not to be too loud, because he would pop up his head to check to see what was happening. And each time he’d leave the room we would continue what was happening before but then we would stop once he returned. This was going on for about an hour. Gorgeous guy wasn’t stupid, he knew what the deal was lol. Fast forward, after awhile he left for the day and I wasn’t a little mad cause I wanted to see what the dick look like too, because the body was amazing!

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks for your reply! Yes it's what I thought! For example I am going now from 8 to 10pm, hoping for a smaller crowd and like-minded horny dudes... but still, not sure what would be the best move to show my interest? Have a boner? I feel like this would be perceived weirdly... Also one addition, a lot of people don't use the showers! (Student housing nearby.)
Sure...just let your self get hard......and let the other guy see it.....or simply touch or pull on your cock a couple of times......and see if he does the same.....or he may also get hard......either way, he's showing you that he is interested........

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been going to the gym around the lunch time hour lately and that's a busy time at my gym. A lot of people spending their lunch break getting a quick workout in or cardio session. At this time of day the lockerrooms are always packed with people coming and going. There are only so many showers so there are usually some men just sitting in nothing but a towel waiting for a shower to open up. There have been a few times that I've walked down the pathway to a shower and have seen a door partially open so that the passerby can see the man in the shower. I've actually passed by and seen guys jerking off as I would pass by and make it to my shower so I started doing the same. Today a nice looking middle aged dad type passed by and paused to watch me stroking my stiff shaft with soap. He didn't want to look like a perv so after a few seconds of observing he winked at me and walked into the shower just past mine. I wish I had taken the opportunity to invite him into my shower. Not sure if he would have accepted but from the way he was watching me, I'd say he probably would have joined me. I love the confidence that older men have in the lockerroom. I've sat and observed older guys traversing the entire lockerroom in nothing but their flip flops. I'm one of the few young guys that is comfortable standing at my locker completely nude with others around. I still haven't gained the nerve to walk around with others in the lockerroom.

steveh9

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Definitely agree with this!! Straight guys are the most curious ones but also a lot of fun too because you never know what will happen. Just play it by ear. You never know who is down to mess around, who there’s just to relax, and also guys who don’t want to see any of that.

Which brings me to my next true story lol.

One of my favorite locations for the NYSC was 49th & Broadway because whoever has been there knows what happens downstairs in the sauna, stays downstairs (for the most case lol). But I remember this gorgeous buff black guy who happened to be straight, (I still have my suspensions but that’s another day lol.) I remember it was legit a full house in the sauna and. I think there were about 12-13 of us in there just going at it. Sucking here and licking here, some making out in the corner and all that jazz. Then gorgeous guy walks in. Like I said, you never know if anyone is down until they reveal themself. So we all stopped and just waited until we felt like we can continue with the sexual behavior lol. Nope!! You know what some of us did to be funny? Each time he dropped his head, because he was loving the relaxing feeling of the sauna, a couple of would mess around but tried not to be too loud, because he would pop up his head to check to see what was happening. And each time he’d leave the room we would continue what was happening before but then we would stop once he returned. This was going on for about an hour. Gorgeous guy wasn’t stupid, he knew what the deal was lol. Fast forward, after awhile he left for the day and I wasn’t a little mad cause I wanted to see what the dick look like too, because the body was amazing!

yep, i go to an older YMCA with a sauna and steam room where it is known as the place to be for sucking dicks Many guys start by just watching, then stoking themselves, then getting stroked to getting sucked and then going on to suck a dick

Alextate817

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yep, i go to an older YMCA with a sauna and steam room where it is known as the place to be for sucking dicks Many guys start by just watching, then stoking themselves, then getting stroked to getting sucked and then going on to suck a dick

Sounds like I will be visiting your gym soon lol jk

Reactions: Mister2101