Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am getting ready to go to college and they have a gym. So since its included in the tution I might as well use it. I was wondering what brand/type of clothing (shirt, shorts, underwear, shoes, etc.) do you wear to the gym. Also I was thinking about getting this bag.
Amazon.com: OGIO Half Dome Duffle Bag: Apparel

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Take a walk through and see what others are wearing but most importantly wear whatever you are most comfortable wearing. For me I wear a jock, cut off sweat pants and a wife beater.

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
cut off sweat pants
Interesting. Do you cut them off yourself, cause I've always loved the material but its hard to find them in shorts, and I've noticed that a lot of them that people wear are frayed around the legs. I bought a pair and they were too, but I never thought of cutting a pair off.

Kall00

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I wear a grey underarmour shirt and either red or black underarmour shorts. If I'm doing legs or will be in a position where my legs will be up in the air, I wear a pair of compression shorts.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Interesting. Do you cut them off yourself, cause I've always loved the material but its hard to find them in shorts, and I've noticed that a lot of them that people wear are frayed around the legs. I bought a pair and they were too, but I never thought of cutting a pair off.

Just cut them off yourself and you can pick the length that you are comfortable wearing!

I usually wear mesh shorts and a black or gray tank top. And I agree its really what is comfortable to you. Get yourself a decent pair of weight gloves. I prefer Harbinger's they are cheap and last a good while. Or at least get some grip chalk. I've seen a guy doing power cleans knock himself out with the bar when it flew from his hands into his face hahaha. Good thing I'm a certified first responder. :)

PECTACULAR

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
cut them off yourself. if you have a pair as a pattern to go by it helps other wise, it is easy to end up with the outside of the legs much shorter than the inner seam area. wash a couple of times before wearing too, to break them in. get creative... much sexier.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
when i work out, i wear soccer shorts with a swim jock underneath and a sleeveless t-shirt and i always wear no-show socks with my running shoes. i just have a black duffle bag that i use for a gym bag and i keep extra

hairyjockwla

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It's the gym, don't waste a lot of money on gym clothes. I just wear some mesh/basketball gym shorts from Target and a plain t-shirt. I always wear a jock when I work-out. I'd suggest the Bike jockstrap 2-pack, so you'll have 2 to wear inbetween washing them.

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Don't for get an mp3 player. I have mine loaded with music I won't normally listen to but it gives me a good cadence to do weights or cardio.

Also has a radio when I just want to listen to news, left or right talk.

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
W E A R A J O C K S T R A P, whatever else you may wear! And make sure you wear it around in the locker room. We need a jockstrap revolution in this country!

Hey Dude,

I'm trying to do my part for the 'strap' revolution. I've been wearin' a swimmer 'strap' as my undies since I was in college like nine years ago. When I play racketball I change into a regular 'strap'. STRAPS ROCK BIG TIME!!

RICKY_27

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am getting ready to go to college and they have a gym. So since its included in the tution I might as well use it. I was wondering what brand/type of clothing (shirt, shorts, underwear, shoes, etc.) do you wear to the gym. Also I was thinking about getting this bag.
Amazon.com: OGIO Half Dome Duffle Bag: Apparel

Just keep it casual...people that look like they dress up for the gym looks bad and people that wear dirty stained clothes look bad....other than that all good

leonceswim

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
well at my college, EVERYONE works out. its insane. but they'll wear just older Tshirts, or event t-shirts from during the year. they end up tearing off the sleeves of the shirts eventually. as for shorts, it doesnt really matter, no one really cares once youre in the gym. Underarmour is a good brand though. shoes, pick some good running ones. bags, I've seen some of the shittiest bags at the gym there. and there are a lot of people with money at my college, they just dont care what they wear.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wear t-shirts with the sleeves cut off and mesh shorts. Sometimes I wear a jock, mostly I wear my regular underwear.

I agree that looking like an Under Armor model in the gym is bad.

D_Ranald DeDoinker

Experimental Member
Media
i always wear just a plain t shirt, regular athletic shorts, socks and tennis shoes. As for underwear sometimes its briefs, athletic trunks but my favorite are my jocks. Love being young and being seen walking around in those in the locker room.