Gym Guy -- is he interested?

AlphaLion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It sounds like it’s time to move on. Anyone else there grabbing your attention?
hmm theres a few regulars there are there I've seen daily but never really pursued in that matter.

There was this big dude today who kept eyeing this girl i was eyeing too but thought it be awkward to say hi lol.

Another guy I tried doing a head up nod and he completely saw it and ignored it and kept walking so guess that's a pass too. I don't get people lol

Reactions: eyessalxl

Grapplr16

Expert Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hmm theres a few regulars there are there I've seen daily but never really pursued in that matter.

There was this big dude today who kept eyeing this girl i was eyeing too but thought it be awkward to say hi lol.

Another guy I tried doing a head up nod and he completely saw it and ignored it and kept walking so guess that's a pass too. I don't get people lol
If you keep your eyes open to it, and it’s something you’re curious to explore, I guarantee there’s options there. Happened to me a few times at my gym.

friskydawg

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Once it was like a week but yeah been over 14 days now and no sighting lol. Been going at the usual time as well. Honestly, sounds about right.

Also one other random question --

Dudes at the gym walk around with the back of their shirts tucked in... like wtf is that? Showing off their asses for all the dudes in the gym?
I can't think of any other reason for the back of their shirts tucked other than to show their asses just like you said. Are they nice asses? :)

AlphaLion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you keep your eyes open to it, and it’s something you’re curious to explore, I guarantee there’s options there. Happened to me a few times at my gym.
any tips? lol

I've actually had a few other regulars come up and ask me for a spot, which I was a bit surprised about tbh.

Reactions: eyessalxl

AlphaLion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can't think of any other reason for the back of their shirts tucked other than to show their asses just like you said. Are they nice asses? :)
Eh... not great. Some of them skip leg days but i didnt know that was a thing. Never really seen it.