Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Okay so I'm 28 and have been going to the gym regularly. I wear shorts and a shirt with boxer briefs as my only undergarment. Since I've joined I cannot keep myself from getting rock hard while working out.

All the blood flowing just seems to bring it out. Once it starts I cannot get rid of it. It feels to good if I continue and it only makes me harder. What advise do you lot have?

Padad7

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wish I could help you, but it happened to me today in the gym hot tub... It gave the wrong impression to guys who were interested in what they saw....

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
More working out.
Seriously, who doesn't love a hard one.
They are like boobs. There's nobody that doesn't enjoy one.

Chanticleer

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Once it starts I cannot stop it for the life of me. I've been on the treadmill and felt myself getting hard. I try to focus on running but I know it's rubbing up and down my leg and shorts. I feel like a creepy guy.

Chanticleer

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm a thin guy and my shorts hide absolutley nothing. It sticks straight out. Right now I'll walk around with a towel to a sitting machine but i having to waste time in the gym and taking up something for a minute just to get rid of it.

92philip

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I wish I had that problem, then gym makes me shrink up like no one's business. Then it makes it hard to show off in the shower, when you're and inch and a half shorter than you are normally

Seriously though, just flaunt it.

Something_Else

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are you getting hard because of the workouts? Or is someone catching your eye and this occurs?

If it's the former, well I guess you can try different workout gear. Jocks are pretty good of keeping everything in place. Longer shirt & sweats or track suit can help too.

If it's someone that is catching your eye and then this occurs, well...don't look at 'em! haha

All jokes aside, maybe wearing 2 layers of clothing can work if this is a regular thing.

If it's a once in a while ordeal, just relax. You're a guy, sometimes it happens. You'll be alright.

tanguy21

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
to get it to go away say the pledge of allegiance a few times in your head. works for me every time

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wish I had that problem, then gym makes me shrink up like no one's business. Then it makes it hard to show off in the shower, when you're and inch and a half shorter than you are normally

Seriously though, just flaunt it.

This is me. Gym dick! I shrink when I work out. :confused:

To the OP. No offense but you know it will happen every time you go so why continue wearing boxers? Wear a pair of briefs or a jock and keep the hard on in check. If you don't then why continue writing about how it bothers you?

Last edited:

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would just try some other types of underwear. If your wearing boxer brief, they will not offer you any support at all. They have some really great designs now. Have you tried anything made with lycra ? Position it to the side and wear a longer shirt to cover up when you get "happy".

I also agree with another poster on here..enjoy all you hardon now, because one day they will slowly subside. I am 46 now and I can tell a difference already...so enjoy every one of them.

D_Skippy_Skidmarx

Sexy Member
Media
Just enjoy it, I do. At least your not in cycling tights like I wear to the gym. About twice a week I get hard at the end of a spin class and I am the instructor. It's visible but I have learned to act non chalant. The fun part is watching the girls look at my package! The younger girls look very quickly trying not to look and the cougars are very obvious when they look. As I said just enjoy it!