Gym Locker Room, Hung, Hot, Why Hide It?

pdxman

Sexy Member
Media
Just really baffled as to why dude who are hung and hot don't show it off,,or are modest about going naked in the locker room/shower at the gym. I saw this really hot guy,,tall lean and mucular in the weight room. I thought he was going commando,,,really nice bulge,,and a "long bulge" under his shorts. Anyway I was coming out of the shower and I saw him coming down to change and shower,,,so naturally I had to stick around to see what was under those shorts. I was very discreet,,mind you I didn't stare or anything,,,but he put a towel around him and took off his shorts under the towel. Damn I was dissapointed. Then he gets in the shower nearest the opening to the locker room,,, so i figured this might be my chance to sneak a peak,,and I saw the curtain slam shut right away. Usually guys keep the curtain open anyway...and especially if u are hot like that you want to show it off. Just dont get it. Someone help me?

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Well, some people are just that much respectful of others' boundaries. It sounds like you wouldn't have cared to take a peek at him, but it's really hard to discern that on first appearances. Any gym I've worked out in, what that guy did was no different than your average patron. Get in, get undressed, get showered and get out of there. If we want you to notice our dicks, then we'll say something ahead of time.

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
On the gym floor I have an ipod and wear my earphones. I don't really want to talk, I want to workout. In the locker room, I use the whirlpool or steamroom and shower. Though I have a towel, I don't drape it around me (nakedness does not bother me) and after I have showered I dry off as I eat my protein bar, get dressed and go home. I am not at the gym to meet people, I am there to workout so I can try to keep fit. However, I am not blind and realize that there are those who are using it make a score with another person, whether it be on the gym floor or in the locker room.

rlit195908

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
He might be 100% s8th or he might support a boner and don't whan others to see, i know the first few times i went to the gym i got woody often, now that i go more it stays soft,

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh I can understand the modesty I guess,,,but this dude took great lengths to hide himself,,and I knew he was packing
maybe he was severely homophobic, or it was diseased or looked like an elephant with a jew fro( no offence just more fro-tastic than most other white afros) Maybe the dude just had a frank and no beans, I saw that on an old dude once.... shudder but sad since it was likely cancer related, sorry I hope i didn't ruin what ever angelic image you had created instead, now all you'll picture is a ball less diseased paciderm with a 70s fro.

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The cock is part of our anatomy and there is nothing to be ashamed about because you have one. What has affected the way we view our bodies is the fact that in this country many of us have been taught that there is something "dirty" about being naked with others of our own sex.

I'm not modest by any means in the locker room, shower, steam room and sauna, but I do sometimes get creeped out by some of the other guys who are in there. When I have felt uncomfortable because of another guy in that environment, I cover up. I don't care if another guy (gay or straight) checks me out, but guys who blatantly stare, or are extremely effeminate really give me the creeps. The guys who are ALWAYS in the lcoker room for hours on end, but NEVER exercise at the gym also give creep me out (there are guys like this at every gym and most of the guys know who they are). In the past I have waited in the sauna if I know they are in the communal shower because they make me that uncomfortable. Once I see them leave the shower, I will then enter. It's not that I have a problem showering around other guys, I just have a problem showering around those guys. These guys are there to get some cheap thrills not exercise. To me, that's inappropriate, and guys who are there for that purpose would be better suited to go to a bath house rather than a gym.

pdxman

Sexy Member
Media
I think he saw a perv looking at him. Perhaps you should be grateful you weren't thrown out or arrested.

LOL,,,no I dont live in Mississippi or something. I never thought of this before but the guy could have been muslim and I heard they are very modest about what they might show naked in public

pdxman

Sexy Member
Media
I'm not modest by any means in the locker room, shower, steam room and sauna, but I do sometimes get creeped out by some of the other guys who are in there. When I have felt uncomfortable because of another guy in that environment, I cover up. I don't care if another guy (gay or straight) checks me out, but guys who blatantly stare, or are extremely effeminate really give me the creeps. The guys who are ALWAYS in the lcoker room for hours on end, but NEVER exercise at the gym also give creep me out (there are guys like this at every gym and most of the guys know who they are). In the past I have waited in the sauna if I know they are in the communal shower because they make me that uncomfortable. Once I see them leave the shower, I will then enter. It's not that I have a problem showering around other guys, I just have a problem showering around those guys. These guys are there to get some cheap thrills not exercise. To me, that's inappropriate, and guys who are there for that purpose would be better suited to go to a bath house rather than a gym.

Yeah, but like I said,,I was very non-chalant about it. I didnt stare,,just barely was able to check him out from the corner of my eye.

pdxman

Sexy Member
Media
On the gym floor I have an ipod and wear my earphones. I don't really want to talk, I want to workout. In the locker room, I use the whirlpool or steamroom and shower. Though I have a towel, I don't drape it around me (nakedness does not bother me) and after I have showered I dry off as I eat my protein bar, get dressed and go home. I am not at the gym to meet people, I am there to workout so I can try to keep fit. However, I am not blind and realize that there are those who are using it make a score with another person, whether it be on the gym floor or in the locker room.

I wasnt trying to "score" lol,,,I just saw a hot man and wanted to check him out naked. I wasnt perverted about it,,,Why are men so hung up about their sexuality? If a woman checked out another woman and said,,"hey you have a great pair of tits" they dont get all freaked out about it and think its a come on or that the person might perceive them as a lesbian