Gym Locker/shower Room Stories

Yuzo567

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Anyone have interesting experiences in a gym locker room, sauna, or shower room aside from someone you outright knew? I have a few stories I can share.

Went to a new gym. Locker room was decent, lots of space and mirrors. I’m bi, but I respect people who obviously just want to change and not be stared at. So just innocent glances happen as most guys do.

I was changing after a chest day. Was kinda sweaty so I decided I’d undress completely naked and head to the showers. I wrapped a towel around myself and walked over. There are 10 showers are all lined 5 on one side and 5 on the other all directly across from another. Each stall has a curtain for privacy but has a see thru area at eye level in each one.

There was only one stall running, the one on the far right. I don’t know why but I decided to choose the shower right across from that one, turned the water on, and took my towel off. I got in the stall and closed the curtain behind me. The water felt nice, I had gotten a bit sweaty during the work out so it felt awesome to clean up.

While I washed myself I noticed I had only closed the shower curtain about 3/4 of the way on accident (yes it was on accident). I was gonna adjust it, but I then noticed the shower across from me also didn’t have the curtain fully closed. I could see the other guys face through the clear part of the curtain. Man in his late 30s, handsome with a well trimmed beard. He had a slight tan and a high and tight haircut. He saw that I looked in his direction.

I was a little curious to see he had purposely left his curtain open. I decided to take a step forward in my stall so that my flaccid penis would be viewable from the other shower as I washed, and after a few seconds went back to a normal position. I turned to see the other guy do the same in his stall. He took a step forward and I could see his body and penis. He had pretty large and strong arms, and a sculpted chest. His stomach was flat but with definition of the v-shape around the waist/legs. His dick had a beautiful head and trimmed pubes. After a few seconds he want back out of view behind the curtain.

I couldn’t believe it, he was definitely watching me, and I love being watched. I took a step forward again, but this time he did the same in his stall. We both stared at each other’s dicks, and we both got hard in an instant. I stroked my shaft as it grew to its 7in. The guys dick was probably about the same size, but definitely thicker. We both stroked to watching each other’s figures and dicks growing. We went back and forth between cleaning ourselves and allowing ourselves to be seen by the other and stroking ourselves to the sight of our bodies and hard dicks.

We did that for about 10 minutes. After two friends joined nearby showers and talked to each other. The sound of their voices made me uneasy as I didn’t want to anyone to think anything was up. I decided to let the other guy have one more view, after which I turned on the cold water, let my dick go soft and headed to the locker room to change. I thought about this experience with the guy I never seen or met before then, hell we’ve never even said a word to each other, but damn it was hot. And at the time I didn’t know that wouldn’t be the last time I’d have an encounter with a stranger at the gym.

Attachments

Big_a_20

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just got back from the gym and had an experience in the sauna. I’ve seen guys take a look and I don’t give a fuck, I got a nice looking dick and being white and uncut def gets guys attention. Head into the sauna and there’s two dudes there but one leaves right after I sit down. I notice he’s pawing at his crotch so I do the same and look at him then close my eyes. Look over a few seconds later and I could tell that got him hard. That got me hard so I said fuck it and flipped my towel open. The dude says wow, that’s a monster and moves next to me. I jerk a bit and then he grabs me and strokes me while he jerks his dick (I’d say around 6 but decently thick). I grab his thigh and he starts cumming. We small talk after and I said “great way to start the day huh?”. Flashed a smile at me and says “hell yeah!” ;)

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Anyone have interesting experiences in a gym locker room, sauna, or shower room aside from someone you outright knew? I have a few stories I can share.

Went to a new gym. Locker room was decent, lots of space and mirrors. I’m bi, but I respect people who obviously just want to change and not be stared at. So just innocent glances happen as most guys do.

I was changing after a chest day. Was kinda sweaty so I decided I’d undress completely naked and head to the showers. I wrapped a towel around myself and walked over. There are 10 showers are all lined 5 on one side and 5 on the other all directly across from another. Each stall has a curtain for privacy but has a see thru area at eye level in each one.

There was only one stall running, the one on the far right. I don’t know why but I decided to choose the shower right across from that one, turned the water on, and took my towel off. I got in the stall and closed the curtain behind me. The water felt nice, I had gotten a bit sweaty during the work out so it felt awesome to clean up.

While I washed myself I noticed I had only closed the shower curtain about 3/4 of the way on accident (yes it was on accident). I was gonna adjust it, but I then noticed the shower across from me also didn’t have the curtain fully closed. I could see the other guys face through the clear part of the curtain. Man in his late 30s, handsome with a well trimmed beard. He had a slight tan and a high and tight haircut. He saw that I looked in his direction.

I was a little curious to see he had purposely left his curtain open. I decided to take a step forward in my stall so that my flaccid penis would be viewable from the other shower as I washed, and after a few seconds went back to a normal position. I turned to see the other guy do the same in his stall. He took a step forward and I could see his body and penis. He had pretty large and strong arms, and a sculpted chest. His stomach was flat but with definition of the v-shape around the waist/legs. His dick had a beautiful head and trimmed pubes. After a few seconds he want back out of view behind the curtain.

I couldn’t believe it, he was definitely watching me, and I love being watched. I took a step forward again, but this time he did the same in his stall. We both stared at each other’s dicks, and we both got hard in an instant. I stroked my shaft as it grew to its 7in. The guys dick was probably about the same size, but definitely thicker. We both stroked to watching each other’s figures and dicks growing. We went back and forth between cleaning ourselves and allowing ourselves to be seen by the other and stroking ourselves to the sight of our bodies and hard dicks.

We did that for about 10 minutes. After two friends joined nearby showers and talked to each other. The sound of their voices made me uneasy as I didn’t want to anyone to think anything was up. I decided to let the other guy have one more view, after which I turned on the cold water, let my dick go soft and headed to the locker room to change. I thought about this experience with the guy I never seen or met before then, hell we’ve never even said a word to each other, but damn it was hot. And at the time I didn’t know that wouldn’t be the last time I’d have an encounter with a stranger at the gym.

sounds like my gym setup and very similar experiences!!

Yuzo567

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So another story.

Just got done with back day. Headed into the locker room. It was pretty packed, so it was a struggle to get to my locker. For a few days I noticed a hot mid 30s hispanic guy. He’s maybe 5’6” with a full trimmed beard, and really lean toned body. I admire his physique whenever he’s on the floor since he’s what I eventually strive to look for. Well when I went into the locker room to change, hispanic guy happened to have a locker near mine and was talking to another guy. The other guy was young, maybe early 20s and pretty overweight, and obviously gay.

Hispanic guy (HG) was talking to the young guy (YG))as he was drying off from a shower. YG was fully clothed sitting and watching and talking to HG who was completely naked. His abs were perfectly defined. His whole physique is ripped from years of working out and for a small guy he also had a big ass. His dick was flaccid, uncut, and noticeably darker than the rest of his skin. HG looked amazing in and out of clothes.

The too seemed acquainted so they were having small talk, but it was apparent where YG eyes where and that by his conversation choices, what HG schedule was or if he needed a ride, that YG wanted him. HG was being nice but didn’t seem to take to YG advances. At that point I wanted to make an impression. I love showing off so I used this moment. I went to my locker and took out my towel and shower shoes. I started undressing near them, and was completely naked in about 10 seconds. I’ve been straight most of my life and always showered around other guys, so it’s super easy for me to look or be naked without getting a boner. YG and HG continued their conversation but they both took glances in my direction. I fiddled with my belongings to seem busy as I was showing of my body for HG. YG made very apparent glances at me, and though HG stayed soft as he dressed, I definitely caught him looking at my penis several times and I welcomed it. He put his shirt on but had no bottoms on still letting me see his hot dick. HG started looking at me any chance he got. Unfortunately the locker room was packed so everything was subtle except for YG eyes and him occasionally touching HGs back. At this point I went for my shower and HG started putting the rest of his clothes on. Nothing too spectacular happen that day but I confirmed a few things.

1. How hot HG is naked
2. Him being friends with YG and him looking at me beyond the point of innocent glances confirms he’s into dudes somewhat. I didn’t know before this
3. His stares means he may be open to going into the sauna or showers same time as me in the future and I hope he’s fine with me staring back at his body and dick

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I went in to shower and noticed that the stall next to mine was occupied, curtain closed tightly.

As I was showering, I could not help but hear the guy next door making all sorts of breathless noises. I wanted to say, dude!, save it for home, please!

We both finished up at about the same time and that's when I saw that the guy must have been an easy 300 lbs and, even the act of toweling off had him huffing and puffing.

Matx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'va had similar experiences of peeking and showing off.

I had this guy always giving me glances in the gym. He would turn his head when i looked at him so i started to smile at him and look at him myself. I have to say i had already notices him. 5'11 190 pounds of muscle, masculine. He was hot but never seemed very friendly enven less gay!

Still the peeking continued and before i knew it our gym sessions were synched from begening of training to shower and sauna time. That's when it became more exciting!

@akron279 just like you my gym as 12 showers are all lined 6 on one side and 6 on the other all directly across from another. But at my gym there is only the 4 shower at the back of the room with curtains. I guess they got tired of replacing the others. Still i love that because i can get a glance of hot guys in there!

So there he was, following me in he shower, taking the one in front of me and looking at me. Let's say i was looking too! Those "meetings" became an habit and we started to feel comfortable enough to show our boners. So that habit stayed for some times and we showed off to each other and spoke in the sauna.

Sadly it never went further then that at the gym as neither of us wanted to risk it at a gym we liked. But it went further home! We exchanged numbers and i invited him at my place. He fucked me hard during a month of lust and then we separeted ways. I haven't seen him in a long time at the gym, i kinda hope to find another "friend" like him!

There he is (i cropped the picture to keep his identity secret!). Could not get enough of his hard body!
Screenshot_20200124-094623~2.png

Yuzo567

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'va had similar experiences of peeking and showing off.

I had this guy always giving me glances in the gym. He would turn his head when i looked at him so i started to smile at him and look at him myself. I have to say i had already notices him. 5'11 190 pounds of muscle, masculine. He was hot but never seemed very friendly enven less gay!

Still the peeking continued and before i knew it our gym sessions were synched from begening of training to shower and sauna time. That's when it became more exciting!

@akron279 just like you my gym as 12 showers are all lined 6 on one side and 6 on the other all directly across from another. But at my gym there is only the 4 shower at the back of the room with curtains. I guess they got tired of replacing the others. Still i love that because i can get a glance of hot guys in there!

So there he was, following me in he shower, taking the one in front of me and looking at me. Let's say i was looking too! Those "meetings" became an habit and we started to feel comfortable enough to show our boners. So that habit stayed for some times and we showed off to each other and spoke in the sauna.

Sadly it never went further then that at the gym as neither of us wanted to risk it at a gym we liked. But it went further home! We exchanged numbers and i invited him at my place. He fucked me hard during a month of lust and then we separeted ways. I haven't seen him in a long time at the gym, i kinda hope to find another "friend" like him!

There he is (i cropped the picture to keep his identity secret!). Could not get enough of his hard body!
View attachment 11680581
Damn that’s pretty hot. His build is amazing. So you guys fucked for a good while during that month?

Yuzo567

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
An update today rather than a full story.

Arm day at the gym today. The Tom was surprisingly not that busy for a Saturday afternoon. So it was pretty easy getting to use all the machines and weights I wanted without having to wait. I was thinking that the sauna and showers were gonna be uneventful today.

Went to the locker room and took everything off. Disappointing that there was no one to show off too or glance at me naked. I wrapped myself in my towel and headed to the sauna.

I was wondering to myself if I had overthought the encounter with Hispanic guy (HG) earlier in the week. Was he actually gay or just had glances and I caught him? Flashback to yesterday. I had seen him yesterday again in the locker room and he was already fully dressed and gathering his things to leave. As hot as I think he is, I still envied his physique since it’s much more ripped than mine. I initiated a conversation by asking how many times a week he works out. 6 he said. When he spoke, he had a rugged Mexican accent and could tell English wasn’t his first language. He went into detail about his regimen and how he is dedicated to the gym. After some small talk, he asked me, do you speak Spanish?
Being Hispanic as well I replied in Spanish, and his eyes lit up. He started asking me more questions and it was cute that he got all excited. I told him how I was jealous of his body and wanted to look like him. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not at his level, but I still have a good build, lean, big ass, and toned, I’m just not super muscular yet. Here’s where I got excited a little. At this point I was fully naked where he could see everything. He told me I looked amazing several times. However his compliments of my body we’re giving me a semi. I was trying to see if he’d notice but this time he kept eye contact with me and didn’t look down. I ended our conversation quickly after since I didn’t want to risk a full on boner. I like showing off but there’s limits you know? And I could easily get one with HG around to look at.

Back to the present. I was walking to the sauna, thinking about that event wondering if I had overthought it. As I walked in to the sauna, I looked up to be surprised by HG all sweaty in briefs by the door. He had noticeable been in here for a while. The sweat soaked his briefs and you could clearly see his dickhead. We exchanged an awkward hello and I took a seat. There were at least 5 other guys in there so it’s not like we could really talk or look. I was admiring HGs physique. All his muscles stood out, perfect abs and chest, and it was nice to see his dick outline. After only a couple minutes of me being in there HG left and went to the showers. I wanted to follow but didn’t want it to seem obvious since there were other guys there. I waited two minutes, went to the bathroom and then headed into the showers.

There were three showers in use. And old and large guy in the respective corner showers, and one where HG was in, but for whatever reason his shower curtain was wide open. I admired the water drip down his back and perfect ass. I couldn’t help it, and chose the shower across from him. It took me a minute to get the water just right, but once I did, I took off my towel to show off my own physique and hopped into the shower. And I suppose as a welcoming thing, I decided to leave my curtain open as well, I wanted him to see everything. I showered normally, and moved around in the stall. Since there where two other men in the showers they could look into our stalls if they wanted too, so I couldn’t pop a boner or make myself been seen noticeably. So I just played it cool even with my curtain open. HG however, didn’t really move in his stall much, he just faced away and let me see his ass. I was expecting he’d do the normal shuffling walking around one does in a stall but nope. Just stayed in one spot. But then he started swiveling a little to the sides and I saw why he hasn’t turned. His dick was hard. Not fully, but you could tell he wasn’t soft. He had been trying to hide his excitement down there, and I assume it was from seeing me in the shower. The thought instantly got me going as well. But since we were in the view of others I turned the cold water faucet and lost the boner quickly. I couldn’t believe it, I kept glancing over, and sure enough he had a semi and was hiding it. And I looked at it every chance I could. I wanted to suck on it.

After about a minute or two HG hopped out of the shower without looking in my direction, probably to avoid another boner or to be discrete. The best part of this, is I don’t think he’s aware I’m into him, I’ve given no indication to him I’m into guys, and him. I’ll run into him again, I just know it.

Ok sorry, this ended up being longer than I anticipated. Should I keep posting about any encounters with any guys I have? Hoped y’all liked

william1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
An update today rather than a full story.

Arm day at the gym today. The Tom was surprisingly not that busy for a Saturday afternoon. So it was pretty easy getting to use all the machines and weights I wanted without having to wait. I was thinking that the sauna and showers were gonna be uneventful today.

Went to the locker room and took everything off. Disappointing that there was no one to show off too or glance at me naked. I wrapped myself in my towel and headed to the sauna.

I was wondering to myself if I had overthought the encounter with Hispanic guy (HG) earlier in the week. Was he actually gay or just had glances and I caught him? Flashback to yesterday. I had seen him yesterday again in the locker room and he was already fully dressed and gathering his things to leave. As hot as I think he is, I still envied his physique since it’s much more ripped than mine. I initiated a conversation by asking how many times a week he works out. 6 he said. When he spoke, he had a rugged Mexican accent and could tell English wasn’t his first language. He went into detail about his regimen and how he is dedicated to the gym. After some small talk, he asked me, do you speak Spanish?
Being Hispanic as well I replied in Spanish, and his eyes lit up. He started asking me more questions and it was cute that he got all excited. I told him how I was jealous of his body and wanted to look like him. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not at his level, but I still have a good build, lean, big ass, and toned, I’m just not super muscular yet. Here’s where I got excited a little. At this point I was fully naked where he could see everything. He told me I looked amazing several times. However his compliments of my body we’re giving me a semi. I was trying to see if he’d notice but this time he kept eye contact with me and didn’t look down. I ended our conversation quickly after since I didn’t want to risk a full on boner. I like showing off but there’s limits you know? And I could easily get one with HG around to look at.

Back to the present. I was walking to the sauna, thinking about that event wondering if I had overthought it. As I walked in to the sauna, I looked up to be surprised by HG all sweaty in briefs by the door. He had noticeable been in here for a while. The sweat soaked his briefs and you could clearly see his dickhead. We exchanged an awkward hello and I took a seat. There were at least 5 other guys in there so it’s not like we could really talk or look. I was admiring HGs physique. All his muscles stood out, perfect abs and chest, and it was nice to see his dick outline. After only a couple minutes of me being in there HG left and went to the showers. I wanted to follow but didn’t want it to seem obvious since there were other guys there. I waited two minutes, went to the bathroom and then headed into the showers.

There were three showers in use. And old and large guy in the respective corner showers, and one where HG was in, but for whatever reason his shower curtain was wide open. I admired the water drip down his back and perfect ass. I couldn’t help it, and chose the shower across from him. It took me a minute to get the water just right, but once I did, I took off my towel to show off my own physique and hopped into the shower. And I suppose as a welcoming thing, I decided to leave my curtain open as well, I wanted him to see everything. I showered normally, and moved around in the stall. Since there where two other men in the showers they could look into our stalls if they wanted too, so I couldn’t pop a boner or make myself been seen noticeably. So I just played it cool even with my curtain open. HG however, didn’t really move in his stall much, he just faced away and let me see his ass. I was expecting he’d do the normal shuffling walking around one does in a stall but nope. Just stayed in one spot. But then he started swiveling a little to the sides and I saw why he hasn’t turned. His dick was hard. Not fully, but you could tell he wasn’t soft. He had been trying to hide his excitement down there, and I assume it was from seeing me in the shower. The thought instantly got me going as well. But since we were in the view of others I turned the cold water faucet and lost the boner quickly. I couldn’t believe it, I kept glancing over, and sure enough he had a semi and was hiding it. And I looked at it every chance I could. I wanted to suck on it.

After about a minute or two HG hopped out of the shower without looking in my direction, probably to avoid another boner or to be discrete. The best part of this, is I don’t think he’s aware I’m into him, I’ve given no indication to him I’m into guys, and him. I’ll run into him again, I just know it.

Ok sorry, this ended up being longer than I anticipated. Should I keep posting about any encounters with any guys I have? Hoped y’all liked
Please keep the updates flowing !

Yuzo567

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Please keep the updates flowing !
You got it! I’m trying to improve what I share. What did you like? Fine as is? More descriptive? I have more stories so I have plenty of time to give y’all more details too