Gym Locker/shower Room Stories

G

Goldnuts

This is such a hot story.... I was stroking my cock as I read this..... Great opportunism... Love that you were both married too. Makes it even naughtier.

It was a rainy day on the cruise ship and after a romp with the wife, I decided to go to the sauna. I go up to the spa. Strip down to a towel and head back to the sauna. After a few minutes of relaxing another guy pops his head in and decides to join me. He goes and strips down and returns with a towel. After some small talk we realized that we had shared the steam room earlier that morning.

Out of the corner of my eye I can tell he is sporting an erection under his towel. It was pointing straight up toward the ceiling. He was touching himself through the towel. I started casually doing the same. I wondered if he might be thinking the same as I was thinking. I had never experienced anything like this before. With very little steam in the sauna there wasn't much cover. He stands up from the bench and said he was going back to the steam room.

I said "I was just thinking the same thing." I sat there for a minute so it didn't look like we went together.

When I opened the door to the steam room, I was surprised to see another man in there as well. He sat naked only covering his cock with his towel. This edged both of us to be allot looser with our towels. After a few minutes the naked man stood up, wrapped himself and left.

At this point, my sauna friend removed his towel and sat naked with a stanch erection. He was around 5" or 6" long with plenty of girth . I am a little over 7" myself and pretty thick with an erection.We both had one foot up on the bench and were really starting to sweat. I remember sweat dripping from my fingertips as I rested my wrist on my knee. I notice that he is slipping in strokes quite often.

I open my towel and expose myself. He wets the tip of his fingers and transfers the saliva to his penis. Now he is actively stroking .

I told him that he didn't have to hide it and if felt good, do it. He lowered his foot from the bench now giving me a full view. I lowered mine doing the same.

He ask if I was married and I told him I was.

I ask him the same question and he replied with the same answer.

I said "That doesn't mean I don't jack off."

He said "Or more." I said "Maybe."

We sat stroking watching each other. He ask me "Need some help with that?"

I replied "Sure." He slid closer and began stroking my cock and massaging my balls.He was mumbling something as he did but I couldn't really hear him. Steam rooms can be quite noisy.

Then he ask me if he could taste it . I told him "Sure."

He laid down on the bench as I was leaning back in the corner and tells me to watch the door. He takes my cock in his mouth and starts to go to town while massaging my balls.

I am watching the door but enjoying the attention he is giving my dick. I am pretty sure this wasn't his first time judging by skill level that he was demonstrating.

He encircled my cock around the base with his fingers. He twist the base swirling his tongue all over my penis. My cock was not fully erect as I had just had sex with my wife an hour earlier. It still felt awesome and allowed him to take the entire member in his mouth;

It is really starting to feel good when I see the down open! I tap him and sits up quickly and I drape my towel over my cock. Not sure if it was the thrill of almost getting caught , and by the way... and I have a feeling that we did or if it was the sweet blowjob, but my cock explodes as quick as I drape the towel over me. Remember I had just had sex with my wife not an hour earlier. I am not sure if he even knew I came.

At this point, we thought the guy was coming back but he never did. That is why I think he saw us. He actually draped his towel around him and went out to look.

When he returned he put his towel in front of him and starts to jack off quickly. His fat cock swells under his grip. I too am stroking mine even after cumming twice in an hour and a half!

I question now why I did not touch him or maybe take him in my mouth. I think I was just in awe of the moment...dazed even. It just all seemed so surreal. I am no stranger to anal play but only with Aneros or similar devices. I have experienced prostate orgasms therefore if I were gay, I would be the bottom. Since this new discovery, my curiosity has certainly been aroused.

By this point he is on his knees facing me furiously jerking his cock. His body is tense and his breathing is heavy. He whispers "I am going to cum!" as four or five ropes shoot from his swollen member into the towel!

He covers himself up, looks at me and said "Are you good?"

I nod yes. He wraps himself in his cum splattered towel and heads to the showers.

I sat there for a minute thinking what the fuck just happened. After a few, I head to showers as well . I meet him the hall and he tells me it's all clear.

We shower, get dressed and leave. All of a sudden I realize we don't even know each other's name. I did not see him the rest of the cruise.

We returned from the cruise the next day. I jacked myself off seven times that afternoon and evening reliving the event. Three of which were when I was writing this...

Alextate817

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Shoulder day. I feel like I’m not working out as well as I could. Should you always be sore after a day or two of a workout in order to be making progress?

Hispanic guy (HG) arrived to the gym about 15min after I did. His work outs tend to last a lot longer than mine so I figured our chance for locker room shenanigans wouldn’t happen today. I took my time working out today, really wanted to get a good pump in. HG was doing legs, and I watched him do squats every so often. I’m a top so I love picturing being inside him lol. Can’t help it.

So after my workout I went to the locker room and undressed. I was completely naked and flaunted my dick in the direction of others. However no one in this group was particularly looking, so I grabbed my towel and just went to shower. I was only in there for a couple minutes relaxing that I still had a good amount of energy I could use. I decided to go back to my locker, of course still naked, and grabbed my swim trunks, and headed to the pool.

As soon as I walked into the pool I quickly changed my mind and was like....I really don’t feel like swimming now. But I was here so I went into the hot tub instead. There were two young guys in there and three larger older women. The women were all happy and boisterous. Gossiping about little things and having a good time. It was actually entertaining listening to their fun. However they didn’t stay too long and left to the locker room. So then it was just me and the two college age boys.

Both had a twink physique, but not entirely skinny. Both were about 5’10”, one was white with a trimmed facial hair and cute. We’ll call him Tom. The other guy is perhaps Indian with an accent and darker complexion. He had short curly hair and basically hairless body wise. We’ll call him Pen. Tom was looking at me so I decided to strike up a conversation with them. They’re both really friendly and told me they lived in the nearby town. All three of us were unfamiliar with the gym since we are all new here. We hit it off as we joked around and talked about our work. They seemed rather close so I asked if they were roommates. Tom awkwardly replied after a pause that they “lived together”. Now I come off as straight so I understood their awkwardness that I can give off to a gay couple who didn’t want to be upfront about it. I told them I think that’s awesome and they relaxed. After a few minutes of conversation I left and went into the sauna. I managed to get out of them they’re a couple so they had definitely been looking at my body. Tom more so than Pen. I was in the sauna with one other guy in my soaking wet swim trunk. I was doing some stretching when Tom and Pen walked in. Now they were quiet and decided to sit together but I caught their glances at me. The other guy was in the room who was definitely straight, but I wanted to put on a show for these guys. I decided to undo my trunks and took them off right in front of them. I was completely naked and sweaty in front of a gay couple. At this point I wasn’t looking at then but I can feel their glances at my dick. I wrung our the water from my trunk and then put my towel on after having shown off to the boys. I walked over to the corner shower curious if the couple would come. And sure enough a few minutes later Tom and Pen take showers, Tom taking the one directly across from me. Unfortunately for Pen someone took the shower across from him making thing limited for him. However I still was going to show off for them. My curtain was open so that both of them could see me. Toms curtain was initially closed but as he realized I wasn’t as straight as he thought he opened his shower a little. By this point Pen left his shower due to his awkward stall situation, so I focused my hard on to be viewed by Tom. I stroked my dick to him and he got pretty hard as well. For a twink he had a big dick, making me think Tom was probably the top out of those two. I loved showing off for this guy who was so young, but so cute.

I think he got himself to cum, so I dried off after he was finishing himself off. I went to the locker room and in the time I took in the pool area and to show for the boys HG had finally finished his work out and was completely naked. By this point I was soft since I had to go back into “straight mode” in the locker area. I took my towel off and HG and I chatted completely naked. I stared at his body as he stared at mine. And at this time Tom walked by and stared at us being completely naked. I can’t imagine what was going through Toms head, all of this was probably a crazy experience all in one night. Now that the locker room was mostly cleared out I took my opportunity. I went up to HG and took a big handful of his ass. It was completely firm, I wanted more but that’s all I could do. I turned around and grabbed my ass, which I wholeheartedly welcomed. HG left to go shower as I put the rest of my clothes back on.

I left the locker room happy with today’s encounters but I was more happy with the fact that I probably have a couple of boys their most boner inducing experience in their life

I am loving your stories

GoCo99

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Same here. Thankfully there’s a Korean spa that’s been open here since last summer. Sauna, steam room, hot tub, cold plunge, open showers, yoga room. Been going a few times a month and got to hang with plenty of chill guys. Seems like most of us are dying to let loose of all this masculine energy and tension. I mean, damn it just feels good to compare and exchange compliments with a fellow naked dude.

Blake222

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey guys. If anyone is in NYC, spa castle is basically the ultimate gym locker room. Men’s wet area has open showers and tons of pools to soak naked in. Also interesting “belly massagers” haha. Anyway. Sauna and steams are closed but pools open and still a good time. I will be there 2/18 all day. It me up. Let’s hang naked.

Blake222

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Same here. Thankfully there’s a Korean spa that’s been open here since last summer. Sauna, steam room, hot tub, cold plunge, open showers, yoga room. Been going a few times a month and got to hang with plenty of chill guys. Seems like most of us are dying to let loose of all this masculine energy and tension. I mean, damn it just feels good to compare and exchange compliments with a fellow naked dude.
Oh fuck i hear that man.

D

deleted9171931

Hey guys. If anyone is in NYC, spa castle is basically the ultimate gym locker room. Men’s wet area has open showers and tons of pools to soak naked in. Also interesting “belly massagers” haha. Anyway. Sauna and steams are closed but pools open and still a good time. I will be there 2/18 all day. It me up. Let’s hang naked.

Hey bud, I used to go to the spa in Korea Town until it closed last year. Have been meaning to go to Spa Castle.
What’s it been like during Covid?
I’d be interested in meeting up with you there. Happy to swap pics first too.

Blake222

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey bud, I used to go to the spa in Korea Town until it closed last year. Have been meaning to go to Spa Castle.
What’s it been like during Covid?
I’d be interested in meeting up with you there. Happy to swap pics first too.
Tried to DM you but it wouldn’t let me man.

Reactions: srock
D

deleted300444

Sauna and steam room have been closed at my gym. Sucks. I continue to walk around the locker room with out a towel though.

and where about would that be, gym name / location? I am in Chicago too.

D

deleted9171931

I don’t. Try DMing me.
Ok, so I just figured it out. New members can’t send private messages for the first two days on LPSG. I guess it’s a protective measure from spammers and the like. I’ll DM you when I’m allowed.

Rossford1908

Cherished Member
Media
Santa Barbara (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Back in London about 4 years ago, I certainly had an experience. There was a black guy in my hot yoga class, and he was probably mid 40's, handsome with the most beautiful smile and a killer east London accent. We occasionally talked after classes, and he would walk with me to the top of the hill, then we would part ways; I would go left, he would go right.
I'm quite a flirty guy, I love to flirt with men and women, and it's usually almost innocent. With this guy, it really was innocent. It rarely occurs that someone is interested in me because I usually have such a low opinion of my looks, and I think the other person is being polite or just entertaining me. Anyway, this guy seemed 80-90% straight. He never glanced too long at my dick in the shower and never said anything suggestive.

I should mention the shower arrangement at my yoga studio was literally 4 shower heads in one big cubical - no privacy. And we were the only guys in my yoga class that day, thus the only guys in the changing room/shower.

One day in the showers after class, I had my back turned to him in the shower, and we were chatting away, and all of a sudden, I felt his hand slide between my legs and grab my soaped up balls. I turned around, completely stunned, to see him jerking with his other hand his rock hard dick. At that moment, I was in a mix of arousal and embarrassment. He just caught me by surprise. He said he wanted to finger me while he wanked; I just felt too embarrassed to say yes. I quickly exited the shower, got changed, and he must have felt bad because he was still showering the entire time I was changing. I shouted "bye, have a good evening" and I didn't get a response. I left, and I never ever saw him ever again. To this day I think "fuck"!

I think about that incident from time to time, and I still don't know how I feel about it. :)

Blake222

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
New plan guys. Meeting up tomorrow 2/20. Spa castle queens NY. Open to dinner time.

N

nyguy1

Haha what are the belly massagers? And would you say it’s pretty much all ages?

Reactions: Mikmic

Blake222

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Haha what are the belly massagers? And would you say it’s pretty much all ages?
Belly massagers is this column in the middle of
One of the tubs that you kneel in front of and jets are supposed to massage your belly. Let’s just say most dudes are not massaging bellys haha. Yes. All ages.

N

nyguy1

Belly massagers is this column in the middle of
One of the tubs that you kneel in front of and jets are supposed to massage your belly. Let’s just say most dudes are not massaging bellys haha. Yes. All ages.
Oh ok haha interesting. Guess most dudes are massaging slightly below their belly lol.

Sounds like a good time overall. You make any conversation with anyone there? Did it seem like some guys were there by themselves?

Reactions: Mikmic and Blake222