Gym Pet Peeves-Locker room slobs and stringy bushed asians.

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by pdxman, May 3, 2011.

1. pdxman

pdxman New Member

Why the hell do people think that if they can live like slobs in their own home, they can transfer this to the gym locker room? I'm tired of slobs leaving their wet towels or dry towels( we have a towel service) strewn all over the floor, the benches, hanging over the showers, on the shower floors. It takes so much fucking energy to put them in the used towel bin i guess.? They also leave all their shit on the benches(shoes, dirty jocks, underwear) while they take a shower to scrub their ass..like no one else wants to use the benches? Takes too much effort to leave the crap in their locker i guess.

Pet Peeve #2..stringy haired bush on men. Why the hell do these type of men not trim their bush? I guess they are so hairless that if hair grows anywhere else on their body besides their head they have to nurture it and grow it like some Chia Pet? Its all stringy and dark and grows like 4 inches off their balls and dick,,,covering what little phallic units that they DO have. Shave that shit down please,,it makes me barf! Also, tip for u guys with small dicks,,shaving the bush down gives the appearance of a bigger unit.

#1 pdxman, May 3, 2011
    Last edited: May 3, 2011
  2. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

:eek::mad::mad::mad::confused::frown1::frown1:

3. maxcok

Gold Member

Your post is racist and offensive.

4. pdxman

pdxman New Member

My post about locker room slobs was racist and offensive? I guess i should be more caring and considerate of them.
    Okay ill expand it to any man with said bush. Sorry if I offended. But ive noticed this alot on asian men more than most other men. And yeah I'm a gay man and look at cock,,got a problem with that or are you going to fling some offensive remark at me? Just like if some str8 guy was in the shower room with a chick he wouldnt take a gander at her bush? yeah right.... And I edited my initial post,,but could not change the title of the thread.

#4 pdxman, May 3, 2011
  5. MrHangman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Fun fact, I actually do let myself run wild down there because I don't grow body hair anywhere else. And I like it. I don't understand why I should cater my pubic hair to your liking. My "little phallic unit" is fine the way it is. I'm sorry for whatever insecure problems you have going on in your life where you have to live your life as a rampant racist size queen. My condolences, good luck on your recovery if and when you decide to embark upon that journey.

6. pdxman

pdxman New Member

Big bush is cool,,im talking more of the type thats not full and is stringy and hangs off your balls like 4 inches while the rest of the body is smooth as a babys bottom. It looks gross. YOurs looks great by the way. Its NOT what im talking about. And what is so "fun" about your fact? Wow thats a fun fact or something? LOL

#6 pdxman, May 3, 2011
  7. maxcok

Gold Member

That's a childish deflection. You know very well what part of your post was racist and offensive.

I don't think you're sorry for your comments at all. I think you're sorry you got called out. And it's a little late to try to expand your Asian-specific stereotypes. Another deflection. Your comments are equivalent to saying you don't like black men because they have kinky hair and big lips. Get it now?

Look, you're entitled to your aesthetic tastes, and you're entitled to be racist too if you want. But spouting such offensive remarks in an open forum is not only hateful, it violates the ToS here.

I don't think your belligerent attitude is helping your case. What does being gay have to do with anything?
    Why do you presume I would "have a problem with that"? Why would I "fling some offensive remark" at you?
    Is that what you expect? You seem like a very hostile person.

So you like to look at cock. Great. Welcome to LPSG. Duh. :rolleyes: If anything I would think being gay would make you more sensitive to being on the receiving end of hateful stereotypes. Sad.

#7 maxcok, May 3, 2011
  8. petergroot

Gold Member

Albums:
    Pet peeve #3
    Self-rightous comentators on gym-room habits of other people.
    So why rant and rave on here about all your pet peeves? why not confront these stringy-haired asian guys with the small units directly? Are you of the opinion that they may just find you an offensive ltlle prick and kick the shit out of you?

9. overninept5

overninept5 New Member

Albums:
    This is going to be fun to watch.

10. 2damwild

2damwild New Member

how bout you stay the FUCK out the locker room, looking at what a mess it is, and stareing at dicks! go in work out and go home to your nice clean house

11. willow78

Gold Member

Albums:
    I wouldn't shave my pubes for a partner so why the hell would I shave them for some random arsehole at the gym? If you don't like it, don't fucking look! People in gym locker-rooms/showers are there to freshen up after a work-out, not to put on a show for you.

.....and btw, I thought you were banned?

12. pdxman

pdxman New Member

Shaved no,,,a little trimming yes

13. pdxman

pdxman New Member

Black men are hot,,white men are hot,,asian men are hot,,,,just give me some trimmed bush please if its all stringy and hanging off your balls for 5 inches

14. pdxman

pdxman New Member

Apparently you are a slob too, I guess I have no right to a clean locker room since I pay to go there. Yeah , you are right. Excuse me.

#14 pdxman, May 3, 2011
  15. willow78

Gold Member

Albums:
    Completely fucking missed my point.....

16. sleepiboi

sleepiboi Member

Shave or trim, it's up to then and not to you to decide what somebody should do. If you don't like it, then don't look. As far as the towels, ya you can probably complain about people leaving towels around, but don't go and attack people for their personal choices. Although it is 2011, not everybody shaves or trims so get that notion out of your head.

17. 2damwild

2damwild New Member

nope im far from a SLOB, and you have every right to a clean locker room, but i spend most of my TIME working out, and by the time im in the LOCKER ROOM, all i want to do is shower and go home, i dont LIVE in the locker room and im not in there long enough to care what it looks like or pay mind to who doing what or lusting after pubic BUSH!

18. miamirt

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    No it does NOT look great by the way... trim that shit

19. maxcok

Gold Member

We should take up a collection to buy the OP some clues.

I think the deflection proof clues are more expensive, btw.

20. arthur

arthur New Member

Albums:
    Fuck me sideways....2011 award for the most thoughtless thread...and remember we've had Osama Bin Laden and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad threads. Okay kids...think before you post... This isn't a site dedicated to racist offensive postings.

Draft saved Draft deleted