Gym/Pool showers

Builtfarmtough

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm 27. I strip put on a towel go to the shower. Get naked for the shower then dry off. I'm cut an 99% of the guys I see are cut as well. I think it's dumb as he'll to shower in a speedo or anything else. We all got the same equipment.

rheretoday

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I always shower nude, I really don't give a toss what others think of me. I am happy with my penis and body and not there to impress others

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
I belong to a gym in a small upstate NY town. There were no showers at all until recently when new locker rooms were installed. There are two showers in the men's locker room, each with a curtain AND a small ante-room with ANOTHER curtain where one can change in private. Absurd! Then, to add insult to injury, a couple of weeks ago a notice appeared on the bulletin board requesting that men cover up at all times while in the locker room!!!!! I added a comment saying "OMG, a naked man in the men's locker room. Run for your lives!" The notice disappeared.

A few (mostly older) men will remove all their clothes, including shorts, when changing, then shower. All the younger men keep their underwear on, put on their gym pants, work out, then put on their street clothes over the same underwear and leave.

I think I live in a town full of really up-tight dudes.

That is exactly how the shower at the pool i go to is set up, main locker bay, two shower rooms, curtained, then the shower stall inside, also curtained.