Gym sex M2M

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by BIGdkluver, Jan 9, 2010.

1. BIGdkluver

Gold Member

Any guys ever had sex with another guy at the gym?

I've heard that Bally's is pretty hot sometimes with action in the steam room or the sauna near closing time. Any other 'cruisy" str8 gyms out there?

Have you ever seen a peek of a guy's dick while he's working out? I'm told that some guys don't wear anything under their gym workout shorts, and a lot of obvious "bouncing around" goes on while they're running on the treadmill.

I'd love to hear some of your experiences. Thanks! :smile:

2. scorpiokc

scorpiokc New Member

There is (or was it's out of business now) a Bally's here in town, a friend of mine I worked with went there so I took him and dropped him off and picked him after he worked out one night. Was always attracted to him but hadn't said anything, but after his workout for some reason I noticed a hardon in his sweats, and when he saw me notice he started rubbing it until he got very hard. We didn't really say anything, I just gave him a hand job and licked off the rest and we didn't ever say anything about that again. Awkward for awhile, though.

3. Manjebac

Manjebac New Member

When i was at a gym yesterday, a guy took of his underpants and i saw his cock. It was nice and uncut, with a lot of foreskin ....

4. hungfratboy

hungfratboy New Member

Albums:
    I don't work out at baileys but there are many guys that like to have the freedom of it moving about when they are either running or when they are lifting weights. I always let mine be visable one way or the other. I also let it hang in the shower with no curtain closed . I have it why not show it off.

5. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

No, I go to the gym to work out and to pick up.

6. D_jackwood

D_jackwood New Member

Last year I was in the locker room of my local gym and I had one of those rare but breathtaking sightings. The dude was probably in his late forties, kind of dorky looking and homely, but a nice body nonetheless. I didn't really take much notice of him until I glanced over and noticed that he had taken his towel off and was sitting on the bench in front of the lockers. I totally did a double take in that moment because the dude's cock was unbelievably huge. It was hanging down between his legs and appeared to be at least slightly hard - must have been around nine inches long and pretty thick too (cut) - and it was kind of bouncing around while he was toweling off. Of course he saw me looking at it, and smiled at me, but right at that moment a bunch of other dudes came into the locker room and I looked away and went about the rest of my business. Maybe it was a missed opportunity for some good sex, but then again, it was nice to just have that moment of visual bliss and unspoken connection. I've only seen him once since then, being that I now workout at home (gotta save money!), and it was in public, but there was no mistaking the epic bulge in his jeans. He should be on this site, for sure. :)

7. Todd

Todd Member

Albums:
    I was at the gym last summer with one of my straight buddies. We were finished working out and walked into the locker room, when I saw a muscle guy standing nude with his ass facing the door. I thought he had a beautiful ass, then he turned around to head towards the showers and I saw his cock swinging between his legs. I am not sure how big it was. It was big, cut and thick, everything was shaved clean too. I haven't seen him back there since that day. I would have liked to have stepped right in that shower with him, but didn't.

8. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  9. BigDikkedGuy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have fuckd a dude in the steam room before, and have j/o in the shower stalls with other dudes i love it, i have picked up guys adn went back to my palce and fucked. Its awesome love looking at huge cocks in the locker room

10. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  11. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    I'm sorry, and this is news?

12. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    I'm sorry, and this is news?

13. punk09

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It is always critical to exercise the last muscle in the sauna and steam room after a hard work out on the gym floor.

Draft saved Draft deleted