Gym Short Challenge

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by moccasin, Oct 1, 2010.

1. moccasin

moccasin Well-Known Member

Albums:
    OK, this is what it looks like when I wear gymshorts and take robocock for a walk. I have to be careful, if he sniffs pussy he comes out to take a peek. Anyone else have this "problem", let's see it!

Attached Files:

#1 moccasin, Oct 1, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2010
  2. BoxersguyNJ

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    try wearing briefs or boxerbriefs under your gym shorts, I wear boxers under mine

3. FrancoRocco

FrancoRocco New Member

Albums:
    try bike shorts or the exercise compression shorts (ie the ones you use to help from pulling hamstrings when exercising)--that is what I do the it just tracks down your leg

4. D_Rictiotarvic_Ephenphart

D_Rictiotarvic_Ephenphart Account Disabled

Problem?? Why is this a problem? This do not need fixin.

5. RubberHarley

RubberHarley Member

Albums:
    I can relate to this. I just put on a jock, sometimes with a cup.

6. josty

josty Member

Albums:
    /notsureifserious

7. ashfireman

ashfireman New Member

Great pics fella !

8. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

Where'd you buy the shorts? :)

9. moccasin

Albums:
    Bike shorts would get me arrested, and my cock would find its way out of a jock strap, its kind of a Houdini at the most inappropriate time. I kind of have this issue no matter what I wear and I normally wear briefs to contain things. However, even when wearing levis or dress slacks my cock will find its way between my leg and briefs and crawl down my leg.

10. Pecker Check

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I suspect this gentleman is more in search of admiration than advice. So hey, your irrepressible member is awesome!!

11. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Most of my gym shorts are long enough that this never happens to me. It's always fun to see a guy peeking out the bottom, especially when he doesn't realize that it's happening.

12. moccasin

Albums:
    This thread took off on a little bit of a tangent from what I intended. What I intended is for guys to relate their experiences, and in photos if possible, how gym shorts, or any other wear, normally safe to wear in public can suddenly become a risky proposition.

13. AM_092

AM_092 Guest

It hasn't happened to me :)

14. blacklegend

blacklegend New Member

Albums:
    Its a bit scary going out in public, wearing inappropriate shorts as in the UK, you could get arrested, then end up with your name on the sex offenders register. The best way to show off your cock and get away with it is by wearing long grey jogging pants made of a thin material. I had to shop around for a while until I found a pair which offer the most visibility of my cock through the material without me being naked. I was shopping a few days ago and had a semi-boner while strolling around the shops. I noticed both male and female crotch-watchers were looking at my bulging cock, swinging around in my pants!

15. moccasin

Albums:
    I would expect to be arrested for letting anything actually "peak out" in public such as shown in the attached photos, they are meant to show the effect if left unconstrained. The gym shorts shown in the photo are an over the counter pair from a department store, their not shredder long but their not real short either, about mid-thigh.

Now a woman would never be arrested for going brawless or for letting her cammel toe show in public as long as a nipple or labia didn't slip out. But a guy in a pair of gym shorts or even lite fabric sweat pants can be in real jeopardy if he should see that cammel toe.

I was wearing some nearly knee length, loose gym shorts about a month ago and was waiting in the checkout line when a woman comes up and stands next to me in line. She's older with big hanging boobs and huge nipples covered by a light T-shirt. Oh! Oh! up he comes, bobbing up then down, raising and extending my shorts until the unmistakable head of my cock stood out over the counter. The checker looked and turned red, looked again, looked away and took care of my purchase. The older woman with the big boobs just looks and stares and keeps looking as I put my hand in my pocket to grab or mask my out of control cock. I left the store with both of them looking and me hoping they wouldn't call security. But what would I have done wrong?

Now, certainly I'm not the only one on this site that has had something like this happen. I just wanted to hear some stories of what kind of trouble you've gotten into illustrated by some photos of what kind of trouble you could get into.

#16 moccasin, Oct 3, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2010
  16. josty

josty Member

Albums:
    If it can "suddenly become a risky proposition" then it wasn't normally safe to wear in public, because people normally get boners. As long as you're covered you're pretty safe. If you want to free ball or whatever then you should be prepared for the consequences.

17. moccasin

Albums:
    It just seams that society has a tolerance for women it doesn't have for men, erect nipples on display fine, camel toe fine. Yes a man getting a boner is normal, so it has to be strictly controled, hidden or forbidden, even with no flesh showing?

By the way, anyone else out there wear gym shorts in public that will risk just letting it hang?

18. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I wouldn't mind knowing where you bought your shorts! I would probably do the same as you - perv that I am. :rolleyes:

19. EagleCowboy

EagleCowboy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    If you guys want to freeball in shorts that's pretty much like wearing nothing, you should check out what Cooltan has to offer. (No, I'm not advertising for them)

Extremely thin but perfectly legal. I have a few pairs of these myself. When wearing these out in public, people can tell that you're freeballing if they really look, and while the material is "see thru" they can't see your junk. Never had any problems wearing them out and about, and even talked to a cop to ask directions one time and he didn't say anything about them. But really, you guys gotta try it! Better than the thin nylon gym shorts!

Draft saved Draft deleted