Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Anyone know of any shorter shorts or tights? Like 4 in inseam or shorter that aren’t running shorts? Shorter guy here
I am also a shorter guy (5' 6") and know smaller inseam shorts help us look more proportional. The Ranger panties are a good option, but I have moved from them to Commando shorts (formerly under the 'woof' tradename). They were designed to be worn commando and do a great job of showcasing your bulge and your ass. YOU have both to showcase (hot damn that incredibly fuckable ass!!!!). The downside is that they are pricey. The upside is that there is no better way to market all that you have to offer! Gym Shorts - Commando Corp

HunterGreen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am also a shorter guy (5' 6") and know smaller inseam shorts help us look more proportional. The Ranger panties are a good option, but I have moved from them to Commando shorts (formerly under the 'woof' tradename). They were designed to be worn commando and do a great job of showcasing your bulge and your ass. YOU have both to showcase (hot damn that incredibly fuckable ass!!!!). The downside is that they are pricey. The upside is that there is no better way to market all that you have to offer! Gym Shorts - Commando Corp

I had a boy buy me a pair of those last year, but they were too tight on the thighs.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Anyone know of any shorter shorts or tights? Like 4 in inseam or shorter that aren’t running shorts? Shorter guy here

Did anyone ever respond to the OP's actual question? I see a lot of ankle-length tights - quite a bit longer than 4" inseam, wouldn't you agree?

I wear these over compression shorts. I like the shorter inseam and the fact that they do not have a liner that would be unnecessary since the compression shorts serve that purpose.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B081GJ9GT7?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title