gym shorts

desaparecidos

Experimental Member
Media
hey i am currently running track/cross country and would like to know what are the best shorts to show off your bulge, not really short shorts cause i dont want it to be too obvious but just a regular store boughten pair of shorts that focuse on the bulge.

redstar66

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always enjoyed a man , especially the coches, in Umbro shorts any Sports Authority store should carry.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
How about showing off the more civilized qualities of being a man by demonstrating some modesty and restraint?

Ahem,

Large Penis SUPPORT Group.

Seems to me that you could support your beliefs in a more "civilized" manner.

Reactions: Rayrobbinxxx

seagull

Just Browsing
Media
I love wearing gym shorts, but sorry I can't tell you which ones show the bulge off best.

What I wanted to know, though, was did you get your name from the band, The Desaparecidos?

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Most any shorts(or longs) can easily be taken up on the inseam, makes them fit tighter around the crotch and butt as well. About 2 minutes if you have access to a sewing machine, can be done by hand but slow. To check how much, maybe an inch, safety pin and try them.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love Adidas Vigo shorts, last summer I bought like 10 pairs of all sorts of different colors. The material is thin and loose enough that if your wearing briefs underneath they show a nice bulge, sometime I even wear a cup in them now thats a hot look.

I also bough about 8 pairs of track shorts they are shorter, seem looser, and have the odd built in liner, so I don't know if I'm suppose to wear anything under them or not, but I know if I don't things flop around alot.

7's Enough

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I Googled Adidas Vigo shorts and found that they're available at "Dick's Sporting Goods," so I guess these are a good reccommendation LOL!

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How about the Aussie Rower Shorts and Workout Shorts from Undergear? I was wearing a pair of the Aussie Rower Shorts a few years back in my hotel room in Columbus, Ohio, and the room service guy who brought be breakfast couldn't take his eyes off my bulge. I usually just wear them around the house, but I would and could wear them at the gym, they would look and work fine, and no doubt get some attention there, too.

Undergear® Shop by Department: Workout Wear - Shorts - undergear.com

Undergear® Shop by Department: Workout Wear - Shorts - undergear.com