Gym shower signals

D_Dwayne_Pipe

Account Disabled
Media
I'm a curious bi-guy who enjoys going to LA Fitness to work out and shower. The scenery in the shower area is so fun at times. A few months ago, a young cute Asian guy started flipping his cock and smiling at me, and I got instantly hard. We started jacking across from each other. It was so HOT.

I'm not very aware of how to send my own signals safely, or recognize when guys are sending me signals to say they may be interested in jacking or hooking up.

Are there safe ways to do this without getting tossed out of the gym or punched in the nose?

Thanks
Larry

Luge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If he has a hard on and is looking you in the eye, you can count on the fact he is sending signals.

D_Lachtmadder Longhorne

Account Disabled
Media
Like the dick flipper you'll know when one of them wants something. In fact why do you do this in a mixed (gay/str8) public shower, can't you wait until you are outside of the place, and just use it for the way it was intended. Alas, I see that, that will never happen because there are too many of those wild eyed perving people hanging out ogling others in the shower rooms, we all see you and it's sickening and disrespectful. Troll! I would bust your chops and have you arrested.

fxc1100

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like the dick flipper you'll know when one of them wants something. In fact why do you do this in a mixed (gay/str8) public shower, can't you wait until you are outside of the place, and just use it for the way it was intended. Alas, I see that, that will never happen because there are too many of those wild eyed perving people hanging out ogling others in the shower rooms, we all see you and it's sickening and disrespectful. Troll! I would bust your chops and have you arrested.

I completely agree!

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Got to have your gaydar on. I've had guys staring at my cock and stroking their own in the steam rooms many times. I question them and usually get an embarrassed, "just appreciating your great bod" type of reply. Maybe I should be flattered but it makes me uncomfortable. I'm not likely to get violent but I don't think I'm doing anything to invite this. Any suggestions or comments?

fxc1100

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great cock (well, great everything, actually), fxc1100 (except for the lack of pubes). I disagree with you on the issue at hand, however.

Thanks for the compliment but you think it's okay for a guy to signal another guy to have a j/p session in a public bathroom? I mean if this was some kind of special gay gym or something, find anything goes w/e but this is a public restroom filled with straight and gay men. If I walked in on something like that I for sure would call the cops or tell management and have those people banned.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Got to have your gaydar on. I've had guys staring at my cock and stroking their own in the steam rooms many times. I question them and usually get an embarrassed, "just appreciating your great bod" type of reply. Maybe I should be flattered but it makes me uncomfortable. I'm not likely to get violent but I don't think I'm doing anything to invite this. Any suggestions or comments?

Maybe they recognise you from your gallery.:biggrin1:

the_kerryzzz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You dont know if someone might be interested unless you send out a signal. If your not interested just ignore it and go on. If you dont test the waters you may never know who might be interested. I guess I see some humor in it.