Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There's a thin line between admiring and harassment. At my gym, there seems to be guys that either are hot but don't play (but don't mind people looking), guys that are decent and play and the wandering pervs. The wandering pervs are the worst because they jack off ALL the time in almost any situation. It's nothing mutual about it. They are old and out of shape, typically, and are only concerned with getting off. Sometimes it cool to flirt with a guy in the steam room, but the pervs always ruin it. They also don't know how to ''ask'' and pretty much sexually assault people.

Yeah that is really not cool. Management should revoke their memberships.

Reactions: Sunstar

gavlenils

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
There's a thin line between admiring and harassment. At my gym, there seems to be guys that either are hot but don't play (but don't mind people looking), guys that are decent and play and the wandering pervs. The wandering pervs are the worst because they jack off ALL the time in almost any situation. It's nothing mutual about it. They are old and out of shape, typically, and are only concerned with getting off. Sometimes it cool to flirt with a guy in the steam room, but the pervs always ruin it. They also don't know how to ''ask'' and pretty much sexually assault people.

Guy with the biggest cock at work leaving a party with the best looking girl. He is not good looking whereas she is a super hot girl. From what I saw she reacted when his friends called him "Big Dick Anders" (my translation from Swedish).
Just one example.

Yeah, the pervs ruin things for all the rest. Your description is quite accurate. I don't mind the curious looks, the admiring looks, etc. I don't mind a bit of consentual teasing and flirting. Even a bit of consentual touching doesn't bother me as long as it's discreet (ie no one unconsenting is subjected to seeing). What I refuse to do is to be one of the pervs, or to be percieved as one. I keep to myself not for lack of mutual interests, but because I don't want to get myself or another guy into trouble, nor do I want to cause my gym to change how they run things. It's just not worth it. But if a cute guy sees me in the locker room, steam room, etc and wants to get together later...that's another story.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm drying off the other morning. Had my usual hour workout just starting to feel relief from the hot water on my aching muscles. This guy is coming from the locker area looks over at me while I'm drying off in front of the shower keeps waking and looking and walks smack into the damn wall. It's like dude, don't mind you checking my body out but damn it's a limp dick. Mine is not that big on soft I'm a grower haha. I don't mind guys checking me out but damn. Calm down it's a locker room not a free sex room. Call me crazy but I go to keep myself active.I shower there because it's convenient, keeps me from having to rush home before I head to work. Even on days I go twice a day I'm not there for some twisted fruit loop to get off on. I'm working on trying to get my body into the shape and physique I want. Here's a shot at what men will see when I'm getting ready for work after I've showered. I suppose I just don't see what they're looking at?

Attachments

gavlenils

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Guy with the biggest cock at work leaving a party with the best looking girl. He is not good looking whereas she is a super hot girl. From what I saw she reacted when his friends called him "Big Dick Anders" (my translation from Swedish).
Just one example.
Sorry...I wrote this for another thred..

Jujurice

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm drying off the other morning. Had my usual hour workout just starting to feel relief from the hot water on my aching muscles. This guy is coming from the locker area looks over at me while I'm drying off in front of the shower keeps waking and looking and walks smack into the damn wall. It's like dude, don't mind you checking my body out but damn it's a limp dick. Mine is not that big on soft I'm a grower haha. I don't mind guys checking me out but damn. Calm down it's a locker room not a free sex room. Call me crazy but I go to keep myself active.I shower there because it's convenient, keeps me from having to rush home before I head to work. Even on days I go twice a day I'm not there for some twisted fruit loop to get off on. I'm working on trying to get my body into the shape and physique I want. Here's a shot at what men will see when I'm getting ready for work after I've showered. I suppose I just don't see what they're looking at?

I’m sure he didn’t mean to stare, also you don’t seem to be a bridge troll so take the complement, that you are distracting enough to have another person slam into stationary objects. :) *shrug*

Reactions: Gj816

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’m sure he didn’t mean to stare, also you don’t seem to be a bridge troll so take the complement, that you are distracting enough to have another person slam into stationary objects. :) *shrug*
Yes I do consider it a compliment. I'm not bothered at all by guys looking at me. Thanks I don't think I'm a bridge troll. I do take care of myself. Fairly muscular. He was in there this morning. Although he kept his eyes on where he was walking this time. It's all good though I don't care who sees me naked at there gym. I'm there for me. Thanks

solomon46

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes I do consider it a compliment. I'm not bothered at all by guys looking at me. Thanks I don't think I'm a bridge troll. I do take care of myself. Fairly muscular. He was in there this morning. Although he kept his eyes on where he was walking this time. It's all good though I don't care who sees me naked at there gym. I'm there for me. Thanks

Hey Bro!

Reactions: Gj816

lasolasbud

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have two gym memberships. These two gyms are very different. One gym has a very modest locker room crowd and it’s a young group. There’s lots of towel dancing and hardly any nudity, even the showers are private with doors. The guys seem like they are embarrassed about their bodies but I’m not sure. It’s not particularly friendly and the members have an attitude about them. I wish I could say it’s a good looking crowd but it’s not.

The second gym is a lot more relaxed with a real mix of guys and they seem to be friendlier. Just about everyone says hello and nudity is no big deal. Hardly anyone wears a towel and there’s a lot of cock on display.

It’s a big place so there are two shower areas both open rooms. One smaller room with eight heads next to the steam / sauna and another larger room with twelve heads both rooms are never crowded and you have plenty of space.

After a workout I’m bumped and the blood is flowing; it’s not uncommon for me to get a semi once I remove my workout gear and since the locker room is never crowded there’s rarely anyone in my vicinity to notice. I’m not shy or modest but don’t normally walk around without a towel in front of me just in case I become completely erect.

I’m one of those guys who get hard easily so once I’m in the shower and the water is beating down on my cock, it sticks straight out. Since this is pretty normal for me, I don’t give it much thought. And yes, if there is soap involved I’m rock hard. Most of the time there’s only one or two guys showering with me so my erection is easily out of view but there are times when it’s difficult to hide. No one seems to care if I’m sporting wood and often guys will strike up conversation. I’ve even noticed other guys get hard. Never has anyone done anything inappropriate but like me they will soap up their cocks and display their package.

I will often stand at the sink and shave naked; no one can actually see anything but my butt so I don’t care. I’ve even had conversations with guys at my locker while getting dressed; cock still hard from the shower and no one seems to care.

I do find it interesting, the contrast between the two gyms and I do prefer the more relaxed one.

I have two gym memberships. These two gyms are very different. One gym has a very modest locker room crowd and it’s a young group. There’s lots of towel dancing and hardly any nudity, even the showers are private with doors. The guys seem like they are embarrassed about their bodies but I’m not sure. It’s not particularly friendly and the members have an attitude about them. I wish I could say it’s a good looking crowd but it’s not.

The second gym is a lot more relaxed with a real mix of guys and they seem to be friendlier. Just about everyone says hello and nudity is no big deal. Hardly anyone wears a towel and there’s a lot of cock on display.

It’s a big place so there are two shower areas both open rooms. One smaller room with eight heads next to the steam / sauna and another larger room with twelve heads both rooms are never crowded and you have plenty of space.

After a workout I’m bumped and the blood is flowing; it’s not uncommon for me to get a semi once I remove my workout gear and since the locker room is never crowded there’s rarely anyone in my vicinity to notice. I’m not shy or modest but don’t normally walk around without a towel in front of me just in case I become completely erect.

I’m one of those guys who get hard easily so once I’m in the shower and the water is beating down on my cock, it sticks straight out. Since this is pretty normal for me, I don’t give it much thought. And yes, if there is soap involved I’m rock hard. Most of the time there’s only one or two guys showering with me so my erection is easily out of view but there are times when it’s difficult to hide. No one seems to care if I’m sporting wood and often guys will strike up conversation. I’ve even noticed other guys get hard. Never has anyone done anything inappropriate but like me they will soap up their cocks and display their package.

I will often stand at the sink and shave naked; no one can actually see anything but my butt so I don’t care. I’ve even had conversations with guys at my locker while getting dressed; cock still hard from the shower and no one seems to care.

I do find it interesting, the contrast between the two gyms and I do prefer the more relaxed one.

Exact same in my experience. Gyms that offer ultra privacy attract ultra uptight and unfriendly clients. Gyms such as my current Y that are relaxed about nudity attract a relaxed and friendlier crowd where nudity is not a big deal and is to be expected.

Reactions: Bambiie

lasolasbud

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Exact same in my experience. Gyms that offer ultra privacy attract ultra uptight and unfriendly clients. Gyms such as my current Y that are relaxed about nudity attract a relaxed and friendlier crowd where nudity is not a big deal and is to be expected.

It’s interesting we’ve observed the same thing. When I’m at my uptight gym, I’m more aware of my cock and if someone will see it. And there have been times when guys will go out of their way to catch a glimpse of it. Honestly, I don’t get it.

When I’m at my other gym; I don’t think about my cock or being nude. My cock is going to do what it wants so I don’t focus on it. There have been occasions when I’ve sat in the sauna alone. The room is huge and a guy will walk in and sit directly opposite me. We’ll have a conversation and that’s it; I never really feel that it’s sexual but some times I’ve noticed them getting hard. Is that sexual or just a normal occurrence? And to be honest, if I’m having a conversation with a guy and his cock gets hard, there’s a good chance I will become aroused. Let’s face it; I’m turned on by seeing a nicely hung dude, lol.

I wish guys would lighten up on this issue; I don’t think it’s a big deal.

Reactions: EKP and batnballs67

It’s interesting we’ve observed the same thing. When I’m at my uptight gym, I’m more aware of my cock and if someone will see it. And there have been times when guys will go out of their way to catch a glimpse of it. Honestly, I don’t get it.

When I’m at my other gym; I don’t think about my cock or being nude. My cock is going to do what it wants so I don’t focus on it. There have been occasions when I’ve sat in the sauna alone. The room is huge and a guy will walk in and sit directly opposite me. We’ll have a conversation and that’s it; I never really feel that it’s sexual but some times I’ve noticed them getting hard. Is that sexual or just a normal occurrence? And to be honest, if I’m having a conversation with a guy and his cock gets hard, there’s a good chance I will become aroused. Let’s face it; I’m turned on by seeing a nicely hung dude, lol.

I wish guys would lighten up on this issue; I don’t think it’s a big deal.

At my old uptight gym that attracted the like, nudity was frowned upon not only by management, but also members. Guys would flip out if they caught a glimpse of dick or ass in the locker room. It was ridiculous. That's why I quit there about 6 years ago and joined the Y. No issues there at all. Some dudes are absolutely ridiculous and totally repressed. It's quite pathetic that any guy could get so upset and bothered about seeing another guy naked. My guess is they are totally overcompensating for their own sexuality. In my day, it was considered "gay" for guys NOT to get naked around other guys. They were called "fags" and teased relentlessly about it from other guys.

Pecker Check

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Been a long time since I've been in a locker room where any cruising went on. But back when I was in more active places, I had always thought that subtle signals instinctively told if another guy was interested. But, from other comments in this thread, it seems I was wrong about that. I'll take any past mutual erect or overtly appreciative moments for granted -- but I hope I didn't offend others who didn't like my interest in their ... attributes.

lasolasbud

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
At my old uptight gym that attracted the like, nudity was frowned upon not only by management, but also members. Guys would flip out if they caught a glimpse of dick or ass in the locker room. It was ridiculous. That's why I quit there about 6 years ago and joined the Y. No issues there at all. Some dudes are absolutely ridiculous and totally repressed. It's quite pathetic that any guy could get so upset and bothered about seeing another guy naked. My guess is they are totally overcompensating for their own sexuality. In my day, it was considered "gay" for guys NOT to get naked around other guys. They were called "fags" and teased relentlessly about it from other guys.

I will admit I had a different view of nudity in the locker room as a teen. Being an adolescent and being naked around other boys in the locker room was pretty strange but after a few years it wasn’t a big deal. Since I’ve spent most of my life in various gyms and locker rooms; being naked and seeing other naked guys has become second nature. Christ I’ve seen a lot of cock and honestly it doesn’t bother me and it’s too much work to speculate why it bothers others.

I like to think I’m comfortable with myself, my looks and cock too. Actually, I’m a good looking guy and yes, my cock is bigger than most but who cares. If someone wants to check me out, I’ll take that as a compliment, otherwise it’s all good and I don’t give it much thought.

There just seems to be this strange cultural shift about nudity that is beyond me. I’ve got other priorities to focus on so seeing some guys cock in a locker room is not one of them.

lasolasbud

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Been a long time since I've been in a locker room where any cruising went on. But back when I was in more active places, I had always thought that subtle signals instinctively told if another guy was interested. But, from other comments in this thread, it seems I was wrong about that. I'll take any past mutual erect or overtly appreciative moments for granted -- but I hope I didn't offend others who didn't like my interest in their ... attributes.

Cruising still occurs in the locker room but I don’t think every guy is looking to have sex. I think there’s the curiosity factor and guys are just checking one another out. And then there are times when guys will jack their cocks in the shower.

Trust me; I’ve seen a lot of straight guys hard in the shower. It’s not my job to figure out why, who knows? Guys are guy and as long as they are not bothering me; I don’t really care.

Now if someone wants to jack together; I’m up for that too, lol.

Reactions: tarzan2591

Tomsy9877

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was recently on a cruise ship and was in the locker room where there was a male sauna and steam room.
I’d go there everyday and mainly I’d be on my own so I would shower naked and sauna naked (sitting on a towel). Once or twice there were others in there and apart from one they would all do the same as me.
One day I went in and there was a guy already in the sauna. I stripped, showered and entered the sauna and just said a polite hi which he nodded to. As I sat there I realised he was rubbing his dick whilst starring at mine. Now I’m tiny when flaccid so there was not much to look at but he continued and got fully erect and was bigger than me. I didn’t mind him looking and was quite complimented by the attention my little dick was getting (I love being naked)
By now I was getting to hot so left for a cold shower leaving the curtain open. He followed me and watched from the changing area so I thought I’d lathers up and purposely got mine semi hard. I got out of the shower and dried off in front of him letting him have a good look. I must be honest I would have blown my load in the time he was pulling on his but he had good controls by the look of it. As I was drying he went in the shower curtain open and wanked to a climax. I said nothing got dressed and left I am straight but it was a turn on for someone to wank off to my body

Damnit123987

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Over the years, I ve glanced over in gym showers and seen a few guys in various states of hard-ness while peaking at me. If the dude is a stud, it caused me to grow without stroking. Eventually this has led to both of us being totally wooded out.
That's incredible

Reactions: tarzan2591
D

deleted688345

I agree, trolling cruise guys are annoying....and have u noticed their bodies usually look like the only time they spend at the gym is in the locker rooms?

For me, I guess I over think it too much and I'm like fuck it my home is a 6 min bus ride away, I'll shower there...like it always smells of smoke and hardcore spitting everywhere and old man butt at any given hour #NotThatILook #ItsJustThere and I'm the only person of color there so I am in no mood for high key psychological dick comparisons

ASSDF

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You can't stop someone from looking but had a bad experience in a sauna/steam room at the gym which was men's only. Kept being followed around by a guy who was touching himself.

Never experienced anything like this before so it took some time for me to even realise what was happening. Was in the steam room and a guy came and sat in a chair next to me. I didn't think anything of it and paid no attention. In fact I didn't even know what he looked like. I then went into the other steam room- whilst sitting on the bench I notice the same guy come and stand infront of me even though there were seats available. Again continued to ignore him. A different seat became available so I moved to that bench- he then came and sat next to me again- began to think that I could see from the corner of my eye that he was touching his dick. I never looked at him and have never experienced anything like this so thought maybe he was touching his leg or something.

So I left the steam room and was in the area containing showers and a drinking fountain outside. Notice him standing behind me- I ignore him and then notice that he goes into one of the shower cubicles and removes his shorts and is naked but leaves the door open- at this point I realised he was harassing me and I again completely ignored him- never once made eye contact with him.

I then go to the dry sauna. I'm the only one there and he sits on the lounger next to me. I again make no eye contact with him and never stare at his body or face. But I can see from the corner of my eye that he is rubbing himself. At this point I get up and leave- I turn around and look at him straight in the eyes and he gives a stupid smile and I just leave.

The whole experience made me angry and incredibly uncomfortable. The area was full of straight guys and I still have no idea why he was after me- this was not a gay sauna or bathouse. There were guys there that appeared gay and seemed to be cruising so no idea why he wouldn't join one of them instead. I left as fast as I could - I was worried that he might try and follow me on the way out and do god knows what.

I'm in my early 30s and in good shape but his behaviour was disgusting. So inappropriate I think these gym pervs are disgusting

manuelm

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah this happens from time to time at my gym... a guy matches my workout days amd watches me until I head to the lockerroom to shower and showers at the same time... goes to the sauna at the same time etc... it gets old, take a good long look at my cock and leave me alone!