Gym showers

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
First of all do not think of Nancy Pelosi!!!

Think of a recent encounter that gives you very pleasant memories.

This should do it.

cyrushkcurtis

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Just do a quick windmill, tug it a bit.. anything to get the blood back. If it goes too far and you start to get hard, just blast some cold water and you'll be fine.
When I was young, I was afraid to do this. It seemed that a gentle tug always resulted in an erection. However, I've seen university men do it. so maybe you can do it successfully at a young age. In any event, now that I'm older, a tug or two works quite well.

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm the same way. My workouts are usually pretty intense, and it always leaves my cock very deflated, and often almost numb. I used to feel like I had to fluff it up a bit to boost my ego in the wet area, but most of the guys who use the gang shower at my gym are far from young and hung, so I no longer feel the need to impress anybody. I don't know if it's just some random fluke or what, but most of the guys I see in the shower have some of the smallest, shriveled up cocks I've ever seen!

Yup, we're all guys, so we all have the same problem after a workout. I wouldn't even worry about it. There will always be guys who are smaller and bigger than you.

Bob_girth

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have some video on my cell phone of a random girl sucking my dick. I pull out my cell and act like I'm texting someone on the way to the lockerroom, but I'm actually watching the vid.

tino88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yup, we're all guys, so we all have the same problem after a workout. I wouldn't even worry about it. There will always be guys who are smaller and bigger than you.

I don't even pay attention to it. I know it happens and there is nothing really to do about it.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A nice hot shower gets me re-inflated to my usual hanging length. It's fun to watch other shriveled guys un-shrivel in the shower.

odave

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Before getting undressed, step up to a private urinal or go into a stall and stroke it a little--take a piss, and try to relax. I do this until I have a nice semi going, and then by the time I get undressed, I'm hanging nicely. My sac also gets tight, so I pull and stretch the skin some too to get the boys hanging. Feeling relaxed is key, cuz if yer nervous about how you're going to look, your dick will naturally turtle.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
most guys that appear hung in the shower...that i have seen later...have clearly fluffed and they have the big softy look rather than a hard upright erection...so they can get away with it