1. D_Benny Beavercleaver

Does anyone have any tips on how to "fluff up" your cock before hitting the gym showers? Mine tends to shrink after weightlifting, how can i get it to hang its longest while still soft to impress the guys in the shower?

2. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    First of all do not think of Nancy Pelosi!!!

Think of a recent encounter that gives you very pleasant memories.

This should do it.

3. D_Amadeus_Mofart

D_Amadeus_Mofart Account Disabled

Just do a quick windmill, tug it a bit.. anything to get the blood back. If it goes too far and you start to get hard, just blast some cold water and you'll be fine.

4. cyrushkcurtis

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    When I was young, I was afraid to do this. It seemed that a gentle tug always resulted in an erection. However, I've seen university men do it. so maybe you can do it successfully at a young age. In any event, now that I'm older, a tug or two works quite well.

5. buzzrider7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm the same way. My workouts are usually pretty intense, and it always leaves my cock very deflated, and often almost numb. I used to feel like I had to fluff it up a bit to boost my ego in the wet area, but most of the guys who use the gang shower at my gym are far from young and hung, so I no longer feel the need to impress anybody. I don't know if it's just some random fluke or what, but most of the guys I see in the shower have some of the smallest, shriveled up cocks I've ever seen!

6. AG08

Gold Member

Yup, we're all guys, so we all have the same problem after a workout. I wouldn't even worry about it. There will always be guys who are smaller and bigger than you.

7. Bob_girth

Bob_girth New Member

I have some video on my cell phone of a random girl sucking my dick. I pull out my cell and act like I'm texting someone on the way to the lockerroom, but I'm actually watching the vid.

8. D_Ukraine_Muhdik

D_Ukraine_Muhdik Account Disabled

No, but the other day, a guy down the line of shower stalls was drying off i was getting in, he was nude N passed real close to me. Think he was either shaved, or real close trim.

9. tino88

tino88 Member

I don't even pay attention to it. I know it happens and there is nothing really to do about it.

10. art

art
    Gold Member

A nice hot shower gets me re-inflated to my usual hanging length. It's fun to watch other shriveled guys un-shrivel in the shower.

11. odave

odave Member

Before getting undressed, step up to a private urinal or go into a stall and stroke it a little--take a piss, and try to relax. I do this until I have a nice semi going, and then by the time I get undressed, I'm hanging nicely. My sac also gets tight, so I pull and stretch the skin some too to get the boys hanging. Feeling relaxed is key, cuz if yer nervous about how you're going to look, your dick will naturally turtle.

12. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    most guys that appear hung in the shower...that i have seen later...have clearly fluffed and they have the big softy look rather than a hard upright erection...so they can get away with it

Draft saved Draft deleted