Gym suplements

DeepDish

Experimental Member
Media
What Torque8 said.

I think NO supplements can help with keeping blood in your flaccid so you hang better, and help make your hard-ons very hard. But that is not "permanent enlargement", that's just better circulation.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What Torque8 said.

I think NO supplements can help with keeping blood in your flaccid so you hang better, and help make your hard-ons very hard. But that is not "permanent enlargement", that's just better circulation.

I too noticed a slight difference when taking NO-Xplode. As far as protein, any cellular restoration needed from PE/stamina efforts is going to be so small that it's not necessary to supplement for it. Perhaps something to restore electrolytes if you sweat during your PE/stamina sessions.

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Name a NO product on the market and chances are that I've tried it at one time or another. As to sex and my natural or pumped size...nothing. Believe me when I say that I probably take more shakes stacked with NO daily than any three other guys on this forum put together. Currently I just started taking Noxivol along with my other supplements and this product is by far the best non pro-hormone and for $33.99 is an absolute bargain. The reason I'm taking it is to increase muscle hardness and vascularity. It's far to early to tell if it'll have any effect on my junk/unit, but I'll let you know in a couple of weeks.

Last edited:

DeepDish

Experimental Member
Media
Well for me it is like Big Al says - a slight difference, but something that I can notice. I cycle off of it every three months and can tell the difference. By the way, I just take straight AAKG powder.

Am curious on how that Noxivol works for you on muscle hardness. Please do keep us posted.

DAVISDAVE

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I take Arginine ( Alpha Keto-Glutarate ) and I must admit that the side effects are very positive - my erections get so hard that it almost hurts.

During training sessions it increases bloodflow to the muscles.

BTW, this is a 100% healthy supplement which is in fact good for your body.

I´d also recomment taking Zinc.

a_sus

1st Like
Media
I am currently on the Trifecta Stack by LG Science and getting hard is awesome, I've not been this hard since I was a teenager! ZMA is a good supplement which contains zinc and magnesium.