1. thongandcockring

thongandcockring New Member

Hi everyone. Any experience at the gym ? I mean, the other day I was a brand new registered member at the DownTown Y, I went to the steam bath and shower after my training routine. Suddenly, 2-3 guys stared at my cock and I felt weird about it. I was so "upset" that I started sporting a semi-hard one. I try to ignore the situation but one of the guys took a shower next to me and was rubbing his balls and cock more than usual (!), so I finished my shower with a towell hiding my growing cock. Interesting and full of energy. These things are not frequent though. Any similar experience?:biggrin1:

2. baldyboy8000

baldyboy8000 Member

all the time.

3. D_Ankwick Anklespanker

D_Ankwick Anklespanker Account Disabled

I used to hate showering after gym in high school being small but now that I'm in college I don't mind it at all. Actually one of my favorite parts of my morning workout. I still scope out every single guy in the showers when I get a chance. I know they are looking at mine also but I don't try to hide the fact that my dick is small. I have acepted that and now I just love to see what other guys have. It is really awesome when I see a guy who is 7+ inches soft. Only happened once or twice and I am of course just guessing on the size since I didn't have a ruler but I have seen some impressive cocks.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice