1. thongandcockring

thongandcockring New Member

Hi everyone. Any experience at the gym ? I mean, the other day I was a brand new registered member at the DownTown Y, I went to the steam bath and shower after my training routine. Suddenly, 2-3 guys stared at my cock and I felt weird about it. I was so "upset" that I started sporting a semi-hard one. I try to ignore the situation but one of the guys took a shower next to me and was rubbing his balls and cock more than usual (!), so I finished my shower with a towell hiding my growing cock. Interesting and full of energy. These things are not frequent though. Any similar experience?:biggrin1:

2. baldyboy8000

baldyboy8000 Member

all the time.

3. D_Ankwick Anklespanker

D_Ankwick Anklespanker Account Disabled

I used to hate showering after gym in high school being small but now that I'm in college I don't mind it at all. Actually one of my favorite parts of my morning workout. I still scope out every single guy in the showers when I get a chance. I know they are looking at mine also but I don't try to hide the fact that my dick is small. I have acepted that and now I just love to see what other guys have. It is really awesome when I see a guy who is 7+ inches soft. Only happened once or twice and I am of course just guessing on the size since I didn't have a ruler but I have seen some impressive cocks.

Draft saved Draft deleted