Gym worker 3way (gay)

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by Longjohn777p, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Longjohn777p

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I had met a guy on a hookup site and we messed around a few times. His screen name was "NuttBuster86", he was black, 6' 3" and very muscular. He was a bi top that was into rough deep throat. The first time we met up he grabbed my hair and shoved his thick dick down my throat until I gagged. He was cut, about 8 inches long but very thick. He had a big mushroom head and his dick was the same beautiful shade from his body to the tip. I knew he lived in the neighborhood, but we didn't share too many details about our personal lives.

The is gym down the street from me that I decided to check out. The pricing is inexpensive and it usually isn't very packed. It was an old building, and the gym took up the top floor of the 5 story walk up. It is a bare bones gym, lots of free weights and benches, squat racks and pull up bars but very few machines. There are 2 showers in the mens locker room, but no lockers and no towels provided. This was a gym that stole bodybuilder people in the area seemed. I started working out there in the mornings and it was hot to see all the bulges swinging and tight muscle shirts (when shirts were worn, that is). After about a month, I had to start going later in the day M/W/F. The gym closed around 10pm most days, but stayed open later on Tuesday. One Tuesday I went and realized Nuttbuster was working there. He worked weekends, tuesdays and thursdays, which is why we didn't see each other. We said hello but not much more than that. I did my workout and tried to stay as close to closing as possible, only one other guy was there. I finished and couldn't wait any longer so I left and texted Nuttbuster on the way home.

He told me he wanted to head to my place again and I agreed that it would be fun. He told me he could see my ass in my shorts as I did squats and it was making him hard behind his desk. I told him I was trying to wait for the other guy to leave so that I could try to plan something. He said it was too bad that I didn't because every tuesday that last guy stays until the rest of the crowd leaves and the two of them get naked, oiled up and workout before jerking off in the middle of the gym. I told him I'd love to join one day....

2 weeks later I head to the gym a little later in the day... The same guy is working out there and around 10:45pm it was obvious he was going to keep working out until I left. Nuttbuster came over and said he was going to start locking up, to which I replied "Is it okay if I finish my squats? I only have a few more sets". The other guy looked at him, very confused, then stated he wanted to bench press a little. Nuttbuster said it was okay, but that the Air Conditioning is on a timer and it might be best to take our shirts off so we don't pass out. I took my shirt off and the other guy gave another confused look before removing his. We continued working out and it did get hotter. We were both sweating and it was easy to see our dicks bulging through our shorts as the sweat made the fabric cling to us. I saw the other guy was watching my ass in the mirror and started getting hard. He also started to grow, both hard and frustrated... He walked up to nuttbuster and they started talking. They looked over at me and then Nuttbuster motioned for me to come over. When I got to the desk he told me that it would get even hotter and it might be best for me to workout in my underwear. I wasn't wearing any. He told me maybe I should wrap a towel around my waist to help keep cool, there weren't any cameras in the gym and nobody would be coming in. There were only hand towels, but I dropped my shorts and wrapped one around my waist. I walked back to the squat rack and I could tell they were both still looking at me

As I squatted down my firm cheeks puffed out and separated a little, exposing my shaved hole. The other guy was at full mast now, sweaty and pitching a tent. They walked over and I continued to squat. The other guy stood right behind me after asking if I need a spotter. As I went up and down I could feel the tip of his hard dick sliding between my cheeks. I squatted for much longer than I thought I was able, and when I grew tired I put the barbell back on the rack. The other guy said "Wait, you're not done, are you? You can do more... My name is Mark, maybe I can help you". Nuttbuster started laughing. He told me the towel might be getting in my way and that I should take it off. "Nobody else will come in, the doors are all locked..." I said I would only get naked if they would too. We all undressed.

I went back to squatting, Mark still behind me. His cock was leaking a steady flow of precum, which made it slide up and down my ass as I passed. When I squatted to the floor his cock would bend down and then hit his stomach with a big thud. I put the barbell back on the rack and turned to see Marks dick. Much longer than Nuttbuster but not as thick. His head was about the same thickness as his shaft and it hung straight out. It was a much darker shade of brown and the precum was still flowing out of him, making a small puddle on the floor. Nuttbuster was nice and hard too and motioned for me to come close. He looked at mark and told him that I was a good cocksucker and could take a mouthful of dick. Then Nuttbuster grabbed my hair and said "Can't you.. I bet you wanna suck my shit right now". He climbed up onto a bench and his dick was right at the level of my face. He told me to lick his balls and show mark how good I am. I did as I was told and began licking his shaft and sac, saliva dripping down his leg after a minute or two.. He said "now that I'm nice and slippery, show me what that mouth do"

TO BE CONTINUED

2. Longjohn777p

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Still grabbing my hair, Nuttbuster shoves his thick hard dick into my mouth. It was much too forceful, but he had such a good grip on my hair that I couldn't back away. After about a minute of thrusting I was able to push him away long enough to catch my breath and say "Not so hard". To this he said "I'm just getting that throat ready for Mark and slammed his cock right back in. I began to gag and salivate. I could hear his say "You ready for this mouth?" to Mark. Mark was watching and stroking. He said he wanted to face fuck me on the bench. Nuttbuster pulled his dick out with just as much force and pulled my head down to the bench. he put me on the back and then sat on my chest so that his firm dick lay against my pecs. His legs surrounded my arms and I couldn't really move. They were both much more muscular than me. Still trying to catch my breath, I ask if we can take a break. Suddenly I see Mark stand above me, pull my chin back and slide into my mouth. All I could see were his big heavy balls smacking me in the forehead. As my throat opened up, his rhythm increased. The sound of his balls hitting me began to make a slapping sound, and they both expressed excitement at this. Just as I started to choke, Mark slid out of my mouth. As soon as I started to catch my breath he slid right back in, deeper than before. He thrusted a few times and then slid back out. I was gasping for air and noticed Nuttbuster motion towards the smith press (like a squat rack but there were notches so that you could bench press without a spotter. Mark walked over to the smith press and started putting 45lbs weights on each side, 6 in total... more than I could lift. Nuttbuster got off my chest and told me to walk over to the smith press and get on my stomach. I was a little frightened but I did as I was told...

TO BE CONTINUED

3. long legs

Gold Member

Albums:
    hot story, well written. is Mark circumcised?

4. Itsmeandyou

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  5. Longjohn777p

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I put my chest down on the bench, confused as to why the heavy weight stood above me on the rack. Mark knelt down in front of me and grabbed my arms, it was only now that I could see that he was circumcised but he had a line of color change. Both dark shades of brown, but towards the shaft almost pitch black. He grabbed my arms, by the biceps, and held me down. Nuttbuster had started to lick my shaved hole. It felt amazing and after a minute of so saliva was running down to my nuts and onto the bench. Mark positioned himself so that only the tip of his meat made it to my mouth. It slid in and out just a bit, and I sucked it the entire time. The suction noise echoes in the empty gym any time he came a little too far out. It seemed like this went on for about 20 or 30 minutes, and fluids were running out of me on both sides. Mark still holding me down, Nuttbuster stood up and picked the weight up off the peg on the rack. He squatted as to slowly lower the bar almost on top of my back. There was maybe an inch or two of space if I needed to get up, but even so, I wasn't strong enough to get out of Marks grip AND push the eight up. I heard the clang of Nuttbuster putting the weight onto the peg that left it in this position. Mark slid the length of himself slowly into my mouth, inch by inch. By now my throat was ready to accept it, and the shape of his cock (straight out from his body) made it fit without problem. Nuttbuster came back down and this time started to slither his tongue into my hole. He had a long tongue!! It was thick and very controlled, almost as dexterous as a finger. He had eaten my ass a few times before and it almost felt like a dick. Mark had held his dick deep inside my mouth, and when I couldn't hold my breath anymore quickly ripped it out. He got up, and so did nuttbuster. They switched ends of me and mark knelt down. Nuttbuster took his time standing in front of me, flexing and as Nuttbuster knelt, I could see a long thick clear rope of precum hanging from hid dick to the floor.. He grabbed my chin and said "Now we're gonna show mark how you take this this dick..."

TO BE CONTINUED

eddie63 and LittleCockJock like this.
  6. long legs

Gold Member

Albums:
    that was great, nice description of his big penis.

7. Longjohn777p

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Both guys were very muscular. Nuttbuster was smaller, athletic build, but his muscles were rock hard and thick veins ran across his body. He had toned legs and well defined quads that flexed each time he moved. Mark was a little shorter, but he was much more built. His pecs were HUGE, as were his arms and shoulders. He had a very big thick butt and big legs. His body was less veiny and defined, but one could tell Mark was stronger.

Nuttbuster had put on a cocking at this point. It was tight and made his dick turn a shade of dark purple, while his balls pulled tight against his body. He slid into my mouth and started pumping in and out, never fully exiting. Behind me, Mark let a stream of saliva run down my already slick hole and then rested his dick right between my cheeks. My body was bent so that my hole was not pointed straight down or up, maybe 45 degrees, so that any movement made his dick slide across it. I could feel the veins of Mark's dick, which gave it a texture like his forearm. They continued this for only a few minutes before I started to feel Marks head beginning to enter me. My hole was still slightly gaping from the girth of Nuttbuster's tongue. The head slipped right in, and he pushed no more. I was shocked at the realization that I was bound and getting penetrated from both ends in the middle of this gym... Mark pushed more in, slowly...

TO BE CONTINUED...

8. Itsmeandyou

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sounds like your "story" is getting HOT !

9. miamirt

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Nice, keep it going!!!

10. FinMe

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Wonderful story. I look forward to more!

11. bloodygoodtime

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Great story, very hot... would love to fuck someone in the gym like that.

12. LittleCockJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    Very, very hot story! Well done, hope you write more soon!

13. Longjohn777p

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I felt the "POP" as Mark's cock head slide further into my ass... I think he did too, as he let out a low growl. I couldn't tell him not to push deeper because Nuttbuster's rock hard member filled my mouth to the point that my tongue was flattened against my bottom jaw. Any attempt to halt the act only sounded like a moan of ecstasy. I tried to scramble and get some leverage with my hands but the floor was so slick from the combination of sweat, precum and spit that there was no surface I could get hold of. Mark ripped his cock out of my ass and went to his gym bag. He searched through it for a moment and pulled out a large bottle of lube. He stood next to nuttbuster, by my face, and poured an excessive amount on his dick. It dripped off and fell to the matted ground, adding to the slippery surface. Mark put his hands on Nuttbuster's shaft and pulled it out of my mouth. I gave a large gasp, trying to recover and catch my breath, when Mark grabbed my face and pulled it as upward as he could. I started to say something:

"I don't think we should-" and at that he started pouring lube into my mouth.. Nuttbuster looked surprised, and his cock throbbed in front of me. I coughed and gagged for air, mouth still filled with lube, and before I could spit it out or get my face free to face downward and let gravity do the work for me Nuttbuster shoved his dick back in... this time deeper and with slower but more powerful thrusts. It all happened so fast.. My entire body recoiled as backward as possible with each thrust, Nuttbuster's body bent at his strong abs, top half not moving at all. The lube seemed to be sliding further down my throat and out of the corners of my mouth, but it seemed the precum took it's place.

Mark got back behind me and used two fingers to open up my hole. He then seemed to put the opening of the lube bottle against my ass and squeezed. I felt the cool liquid fill me deep before the overflow leaked out my ass, down my balls and onto the bench and floor. Mark threw the bottle to the side and then rammed his cock fast and deep into me. I was nowhere near ready for this and the pain caused me to open my mouth as wide as I could to scream. In doing so, Nuttbuster's dick slid further than even into my throat, I could feel his tight balls right against my chin. I began to choke as he held himself deep against my face. Mark was still fucking me hard and I was bumping up against Nuttbuster's body without ever losing contact with his skin. I could feel his dick starting to pulsate in my throat... I suddenly felt a fullness in my throat that I never felt before. I had never let a man cum in me while deepthroating him. He let loose about 2 spurts then ripped his dick out and finished his spray on my face. I was gagging and trying to breath, all the while still being rode by Mark. My face was covered with Nuttbuster's warm thick load. It was very much the consistency of thick maple syrup but Warm, white and liquid The lube on my face mixed with the sweat made his cum slide down. Mark saw the show and suddenly started pumping faster. He grabbed my waists hard I thought he might break one of my ribs. With a loud groan he pushed in as deep as he could and started throbbing... He was cumming deep inside of me and I still couldn't breath enough to say anything... He stayed inside me, giving little thrusts for a while, then pulled out fast and with enough force to give an audible pop sound... I could feel my hole open to the world.

I lay there waiting for one of them to lift the barbell off of my back so that I could get up, but they seemed to be bragging about who fucked me better and putting their shorts and sneakers on.

I still couldn't speak, I still hadn't caught my breath..

From the other side of the room I heard a voice yell "HEY, THIS BUILDING IS CLOSED, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!", then footsteps coming towards us. Mark and Nuttbuster ran to the stairwell, Mark still shirtless, I could see it all in the mirror in front of me. The man was now next to me, I couldn't see him but I could hear his movements and steps and feel his presence. He was silent. He walked up to the front of me and I could see in the mirror that he was a security guard.

He said "you guys could all get in a lot of trouble for doing this in here.. I was watching you on the security cameras the whole time. I could let you up and pretend this never happened, but it's gonna cost you..."

With that he unzipped his pants and exposed his thin underwear that barely cover his package. He was white, very muscular (more thanNuttbuster but not stocky like Mark), and his balls appeared huge. They looked like two tennis balls in his pouch. They pushed his cock forward enough that I could almost make out the skin tone of everything through the stretched material. I could tell that he was uncut, I could see the outline of foreskin almost covering his head as it hang in front of me. I spit out the rest of the cum that coated my mouth and just looked up at him, mouth open in shock and confusion. He told me when he was done with me I could leave, no need to report any of this. First he had to finish his rounds, so I should shower off and come with him.

He lifted the barbell off of me and asked if I agreed to the terms. I nodded yes and stood. Still naked and gaping, cum slid out my hole and down my leg. At this sight I could see him getting hard enough that the lining of his underwear no longer touched his thighs. I could now see the sides of his heavy balls even though we was still cover. He said he would call the night custodian to come clean this mess in the a few hours and for me to go rinse off.

As I turned to head to the showers he moved quickly behind me and said "Wait.. is that how you say thank you..?" I felt hid semi hard member against my ass, skin separated only by a thin layer of lycra-spandex jockstrap... and he began to rub against me...

TO BE CONTINUED

14. long legs

Gold Member

Albums:
    like this chapter, now he can have fun with a foreskin.

15. Longjohn777p

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ***The Building is a 5 story walkup. The gym is on the top floor.

Roof- Open Air 8b978a01ab2d635dcb7276648b50ffdf.jpg
    5-The Gym images.jpeg
    4- Offices and Security Command Station
    bldg & security monitor.jpg office-cubicles.jpg
    3- Apartments claridge-hotel.jpg
    2- Yoga Studio Yoga-studio-pics-048.jpg
    Ground- Storefront Mom and Pop Hardware Store P1030221.JPG
    Basement- Boiler room, Laundry and Storage Area Basement.jpg

...Where should we go first?

16. Tad

Tad New Member

Albums:
    I will let both of you take turns at my ass and mouth

17. FinMe

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  18. BigBlackDhunter

BigBlackDhunter Active Member

I'm gonna tell a true story (hope that's ok). There was a cruise club in Australia in the clubbing and bar district. I'd head out with my straight friends then venture there at the end of the night. Usually around 3am. It was always busy and full of a good crowd.
    I'd go there most weekends. Then this one night, this beautiful blonde built guy (not too muscly, just a good strong body) who I waved into a cubicle. I don't normally like blondes as much, but he was so sexy. Very masculine looking. He had on a snug green t-shirt and light jeans. Just filling it all out perfectly.
    So he joined me, we closed the door and then started kissing. Slowly, with loads of tongue. It's still the reason I love kissing so much today. I couldn't believe how passionate this was. It felt intimate. After a bit I started to rub his cock through his jeans. He had a massive bulge, just heavy and sticking out, and I was getting so hard and was full of pre cum as we continued to lick each other's tongues, slowly in our mouths. His body felt amazing. So manly yet he was such a soft lover.
    I couldn't wait anymore, I had to unzip his jeans and see his cock. It was hard but flopped out with a thud. It was huge. It was fat, and big and so juicy. Nice foreskin that moved around his massive head.
    I devoured his cock, and didn't want to stop. But he moved me onto the bench. Still kissing me, he slid his massive beautiful cock into my ass. He kissed me the whole time, both of us moaning with intensity. He fucked me strong but not hard, it felt perfect. His big cock cushioned inside my ass. Filling it all the way up. I don't know how long it lasted but I said I was going to cum, so he slid his big heavy hard dick out of my ass and we both blew while still kissing.
    That tongue and that cock I'll always remember. A few weeks later another guy came back to my place from the same venue (short dark guy, massive uncut cock, also loved to kiss). He said "oh yeh, Ben, he's the hottest guy ever at that place, and his cock is a monster". So we fucked and fooled around fantasising about Ben. So hot.

5tarman and BiteSize like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted