Gym

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Jfurgie189, Apr 1, 2011.

1. Jfurgie189

Jfurgie189 New Member

Ok so I still have my v-card and I've read on here about like people having encounters at gyms and such. Does that actually happen? Because everytime I see a naked guy he is flaccid and it takes full mental control for me to hold my hard on down. I just want to know if these things actually go on and if so how would I initiate an encounter.

2. houtx48

Gold Member

They happen, be careful if you try it sometimes they do not turn out well and sometimes they end up in Providencetown and getting married.

3. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh, it definitely happens. But I really don't recommend it as your first sex ever, because it's rather heartless and impersonal. I'd rather you lost your virginity in a much more meaningful way.

And as to the erections, yeah I know what you mean about being unable to control the Little General. But all those who are limp in the locker room are limp either because they have no interest in other naked men or because they're experienced enough to have gained control over their own genitals.

4. Jfurgie189

Jfurgie189 New Member

I just can't wait to have sex. I'm not trying to get into any trouble or anything, but everyone I know is sayin how they "got it in" and I'm just feelin a little... Left behind

5. D_Hammond Happydipper

D_Hammond Happydipper Account Disabled

I remember the first time going into a locker room . instead of getting a Erection I got shrinkage.

6. Jfurgie189

Jfurgie189 New Member

Why was that?

7. sirnutsalot

sirnutsalot New Member

dont feel bad i know how you feel but when my gf is ready we'll move on to that lol one more stop, she just keeps hitting breaks. some guy in pe wants me and i keep saying no, but like they said above you dont want your first time to be meaningless

8. maxcok

Gold Member

Wondering how old Jfurgie189 is.

Wondering how old sirnutsalot is too.

9. D_Randy_Cox

D_Randy_Cox New Member

yes it happens ... in certain gyms, ALOT! Careful though, sometimes it's an undercover cop. Get to know them. Hang out in sauna or steam, meet at the lockers, get a drink... be careful but have a good time!

10. D_Hammond Happydipper

D_Hammond Happydipper Account Disabled

Because I am not interested in guys. That sounds like a good reason to me.

I only put it to 99% Straight, 1% Gay this way I would stop getting a ton of messages every damn day.

Draft saved Draft deleted