Briiiiiian

Experimental Member
Media
What’s with the “Bumps”?? Is that some kind of code??
‘Bump’ is trying to keep forum from dying. Fishing for leads on nudes. I will keep bumping until I see Anthony getting fucked. The real video, because the video above is not him, he’d be a high pitch moaner.

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What does it mean??
It hasn't been explained comprehensibly. The word "BUMP" itself doesn't have any meaning itself but the use of that word does. It appears without any actual new posting, just by the word, on the top of the thread list again. People think a new posting has been uploaded but instead of that they just see the word BUMP when they enter because of curiosity. They get reminded. That's the meaning. And it is hoped that the remembrance will cause a new posting regarding the topic finally. That's all. BUMP is just a sign to do something. Now you should understand the sense.
Cheers Ted

wankgameplays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It hasn't been explained comprehensibly. The word "BUMP" itself doesn't have any meaning itself but the use of that word does. It appears without any actual new posting, just by the word, on the top of the thread list again. People think a new posting has been uploaded but instead of that they just see the word BUMP when they enter because of curiosity. They get reminded. That's the meaning. And it is hoped that the remembrance will cause a new posting regarding the topic finally. That's all. BUMP is just a sign to do something. Now you should understand the sense.
Cheers Ted
‘Bump’ is trying to keep forum from dying. Fishing for leads on nudes. I will keep bumping until I see Anthony getting fucked. The real video, because the video above is not him, he’d be a high pitch moaner.
What’s with the “Bumps”?? Is that some kind of code??
It's an early internet acronym that stands for Bring Up My Post.