It's a slippery slope!

PS. Just use the Video DownloadHelper extension for Firefox (Google it) in order to download OF vids. If you use Chrome get the Video Downloader Professional extension (Google it). I can't imagine why anyone would pay just to stream OF vids. Keep that shit!

Joshyjoshjoshhhh

Experimental Member
Media
It's a slippery slope!

PS. Just use the Video DownloadHelper extension for Firefox (Google it) in order to download OF vids. If you use Chrome get the Video Downloader Professional extension (Google it). I can't imagine why anyone would pay just to stream OF vids. Keep that shit!
Do you have the video? Can you post it

LuckyPhoenix777

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He just sent out a new video and I have to say... not too bad! It's not EVERYTHING that you would want, but it's by far the best thing he's sent out! I'd say it's not worth the $7.50, but definitely worth about $5.00. It's not a good post because of the content (although I did enjoy the content), it's a good post because it's a step in the right direction. He's definitely making progress, and from the looks of it becoming more comfortable showing off a LITTLE more of his body. I hope he keeps this up!

Austin said that he ate him out. How long was the “rimming session”?

tysocal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Austin said that he ate him out. How long was the “rimming session”?
maybe a minute. he makes no noise, and has his head turned out of the shoot the entire time. he just lays there like hes asleep. youre not missing anything. its as boring as the clip he already publicly shared.

Reactions: MessiahKhiao

LuckyPhoenix777

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
maybe a minute. he makes no noise, and has his head turned out of the shoot the entire time. he just lays there like hes asleep. youre not missing anything. its as boring as the clip he already publicly shared.

How dreadful

I wish he would just “throw caution to the wind” and just get fucked already.

How and why anyone would spend a dime on his “OnlyFans” is beyond me

atlmodelguy

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He just sent out a new video and I have to say... not too bad! It's not EVERYTHING that you would want, but it's by far the best thing he's sent out! I'd say it's not worth the $7.50, but definitely worth about $5.00. It's not a good post because of the content (although I did enjoy the content), it's a good post because it's a step in the right direction. He's definitely making progress, and from the looks of it becoming more comfortable showing off a LITTLE more of his body. I hope he keeps this up!

So, this commentary is so contradictory. The fact that you are trying to justify the cost because prior content was such a rip off by saying it’s not great but better than it was......let’s just say that he still has a long way to go for his site to not be a total rip off waste of $.

Reactions: Milk Swallower