Gymnasts get lots of benefits, like spandex :)

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ballet dancers are relaxed and calm during their performances... that helps the cock and balls hang quite nicely...

are you kidding? you should talk to a real ballet dancer sometime, or watch them with binoculars. They are sweating, straining, panting, shaking, working like hell. But they have to create an illusion (for those at a distance) that it is all effortless and grace. Performance artists tend to be very high strung in my experience. I don't know any who are relaxed and calm on stage, musicians, actors or dancers. It is very intense, and they have to be every bit as focused and in control of their bodies as athletes. Gymnasts don't have to create the appearance that what they do is effortless, nor communicate other things (like emotions or ideas) by interacting with others while they perform.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah... there were a conspicuous shortage of ballet dancers in the rough working class section of Chicago where I grew up, and there ain't many of them there ballet dancers in the rolling foothills of North Carolina. lol!!! I was just saying that the breathing is a bit different for the activities, where the ballet dancers MUST maintain a fluid breathing pattern with ocassional bursts of explosive energy, the gymnasts are pretty much like weight lifters (except for the floor exercisers) and they have to build up a certain amount of compression in their lungs in order to accomplish the feats of strength that they have to perform. But I am with you on not noticing how hard they truly work... they are actually athletes AND artists as far as I am concerned!!!!! :biggrin1:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm a gymnast, and I've noticed that a LOT of male gymnasts have tiny penises. Spandex either makes you or breaks you. I have a very petite body but am almost 9" and very thick. Naturally, I look ridiculous in spandex. I mean, compared to other guys, I might as well be sporting a whale,Magic undies, perhaps?

Spamalot, I can really relate to your problem, being both small in stature and 9" and very thick, and being a shower and not a grower. All I can say is that there are times when it is a blessing and times when it is ...well, embarrassing. If my perspective of about 60 years of trying to control the monster in my pants is of any help to you, then stop trying to control it, because it is there and will always defy your efforts! Recently , I noticed a mature male swim teacher at the Y fixating on my bulge in my swim trunks in a disapproving manner...was briefly embarassing, but short of wearing Bermuda shorts to swim laps, not much I can do about it!:smile:

nineinchnail4u2c

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a gymnast, and I've noticed that a LOT of male gymnasts have tiny penises. Spandex either makes you or breaks you. I have a very petite body but am almost 9" and very thick. Naturally, I look ridiculous in spandex. I mean, compared to other guys, I might as well be sporting a whale, especially due to the relative size of my body. Anyway, I stopped trying to cover it up a long time ago. Seeing as I'm usually hard when I'm dressed up, I could never really do much about it. I'm getting sick of the comments, though (mainly the people who think I'm excited over them :rolleyes: ), so advice as to how I could conceal it is appreciated.

Magic undies, perhaps?

What a coincidence! I am a level 10 gymanst and a certified gymnastics instructor in the state of Illinois. What level are you?

To address your problem, I am also a classicly-trained professional dancer, and male dancers wear a compression garment called a dance belt.

I recommend the Harmonie Impact Dance Belt:

178.jpg

Spamalot

Just Browsing
Media
What a coincidence! I am a level 10 gymanst and a certified gymnastics instructor in the state of Illinois. What level are you?

To address your problem, I am also a classicly-trained professional dancer, and male dancers wear a compression garment called a dance belt.

I recommend the Harmonie Impact Dance Belt:

http://www.harmoniedance.com/images/item/178.jpg
So you're in a troupe? I remember doing group gymnastics when I was a kid, but I didn't like it because I was inexperienced, and everyone else was much older than me.

I've heard of those, but never actually tried one.

Spamalot

Just Browsing
Media
Spamalot: Now you're being bad. Posting such a vivid description of your pre-dick-a-mint (or is that a predicament?) and not sharing some pics with us. I don't think anyone here is going to laugh at you.

Drool. yes. Laugh, no! :eek: :wink:
I have a sort of personal conflict with taking pictures of it, mainly because I feel like an asshole when I do. I don't know why, but I just feel stupid about it.

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well, generally speaking, if a guy has any reluctance to show what he has (or does not have) between his legs, then he shouldn't wear spandex pants or shorts in the first place. Granted, if you are involved in some activity or team sport that absolutely requires it, then I guess you don't have too much choice. I occasionally wear lycra shorts to the gym, and when I do, I know that my crotch willl draw attention, so I just deal with it. I think just accepting it really is the best advice -- I beleive most people will check-out a guy in skin-tight pants, whether he is hung or not.