1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Gymnos V Bacchanalia

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by RamblingCock, May 16, 2019.

1. RamblingCock

RamblingCock Loved Member

Okay, just posted a blog on this exact topic.

Love to hear how some of you overcame the conflict between being a strong, physically fit person and a lifestyle-driven affection for things like alcohol and good foods.

I very much enjoy the flavors of various foods, and trying new things. My career means I am constantly exposed to wines and liquors, and need to understand the tastes and combinations of them and how foods can be enhanced through the enjoyment of a nice drink. (I'm involved directly in the wine/liquor industry.) In addition, in many ways I am, and have been for decades, someone who enjoys indulgences. (Bacchanalian - a reference to drunken revelry - is a bit of an overstatement. I'm not, and never have been, a party guy like that. I've gotten quite drunk, but rarely anything like Frat Boys on Parade.)

I've also been an athlete in the past, with a physique built primarily through doing things I love to do and not through simple reps in a gym or cardio class.

I've recently begun focusing more on Mediterranean foods and enjoying a lot of the recipes, but after a long day at work or on the road sometimes I just don't feel like hitting the kitchen when I get home. I also have twenty minutes of cardio, light weight training, and wearing a Fitbit - which is showing me at roughly 7000 steps on a slow days to more than 17000 on long work days like yesterday.

What do you do as your little tricks to overcoming the weak-moment urges to overindulge.

(And please, let's limit the "you just need some willpower" responses to a minimum.)

2. 822034

822034 Guest

You answered your own question in the last sentence.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice