gyms in Europe

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In Paris I was a member of Gymnase Club. I used the showers regularly at Peletier, Grenelle and Nation.

The best guys (20 years ago) were at Pelitier, the hottest steamroom/sauna action was at Grenelle (hence the long Metro ride), Nation was close (I lived there) and enjoyed the extended hot shower which wasn't available to me chez moi.

Sorry: no experience in Spain. Ask MLB.

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Having spent some time in Greece, I am more familiar with the gyms there, especially the ones in and around Athens (i.e. Southern Suburbs). They are accessible, very clean and in tip-top condition; the employees are always courteous, helpful and professional-- and like their fellow Greeks, they take pride in what they do, which is refreshing. Daily passes or memberships are affordable.

Last edited:

irreal

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Spanish boy here.
I've been to two different gyms here. (small one / large Fitness First one). No big differences between them but the ones that come with the size. In the largest one, there was more room, more facilities, but is also crowdier than the small ones. The locker rooms were similar too, being an open space with small lockers and benches to change your clothes. Nudity here is not a big deal (I guess), although showers are in separate stalls.

¿Any other question?

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Same for the gyms in the Czech Republic. Mostly open gang showers and open spaces for changing. Nudity is quite normal here and you rarely see guys being shy when changing or showering. I do, however, see guys come back from a heavy work out (in a gym without air conditioning) change from their work out clothes and into street clothes without showering AND staying in the same underwear. Not sure if they're going home to shower (God I hope so) or just out to the pub to smell worse.

In many cases, even when they do shower, they don't use deodorant so within a few hours they smell again. But you have to give them credit for trying, I guess.

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It varies by country. Germans don't give a crap if they're naked or not, especially in the locker room, but they are very shy in the actual gym itself. Forget asking for a spot or talking to someone about lifting.

Barnyrock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I went to a gym in the Netherlands and they showered by the pool naked! Mixed area by the pool was quite cool!

ttovarano

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm very self conscious about being cut, totally fine with my cock/ball size. I was at a gym in the Czech Republic and I came out of the shower and was just going about my business in the lockers and I was being looked at like a different species. Is it like that other places?

Reactions: Lynx_prt

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
In Paris I was a member of Gymnase Club. I used the showers regularly at Peletier, Grenelle and Nation.

The best guys (20 years ago) were at Pelitier, the hottest steamroom/sauna action was at Grenelle (hence the long Metro ride), Nation was close (I lived there) and enjoyed the extended hot shower which wasn't available to me chez moi.

Sorry: no experience in Spain. Ask MLB.

Wow ! I used to go to Peletier quite regularly for a long time, possibly even 20 years ago. Wonder if I got a look at Bbucko at the time....

Lynx_prt

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm very self conscious about being cut, totally fine with my cock/ball size. I was at a gym in the Czech Republic and I came out of the shower and was just going about my business in the lockers and I was being looked at like a different species. Is it like that other places?
Although being cut, especially the "American way" (with full foreskin extraction), is very rare in Portugal, I don't think people would stare like if you had come from another planet. But maybe that's because people don't exactly look at each other's dicks (at least not explicitly).