H-fly

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey, I just got a pair of these Jockey's sport H-fly boxer briefs and they looked pretty cool in the store. I got home and figured the h-fly had like maybe an inch overlap to keep it in. Nope, that fabric goes all the way down, and then the inside of the fly goes all the way up. I haven't worn them yet, but i'm going to have to really reach in there to whip it out. Going to look akward at the stalls. What do you guys think about H-flys?

Jockey sport h-fly boxer brief

D_Dawn_Hoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My opinion...I would rather whip it out over the top of my briefs then to wear something i have to dig for it in.....

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The Jockey catalog arrived in my mailbox this week. I don't like front center seams with underwear or snug fit swimsuits, so the H fly won't work for me. I like some of Jockey's other designs better.

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The Jockey catalog arrived in my mailbox this week. I don't like front center seams with underwear or snug fit swimsuits, so the H fly won't work for me. I like some of Jockey's other designs better.

I'm wearing the pair i bought now, and from the store, it looked like the fly would be a "pouch" to accommodate the balls, but its not, its more constricting. After watching the video on the link I posted about them, I can see why. The designer was a woman..... and she doesn't realize we don't want our balls smashed up inside us.
And to get your cock out of the fly, you have to like reach in, do a small squat so the back fabric moves so you can get the cock. haha