1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

H&M swimwear

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by vegasnola, May 23, 2007.

1. vegasnola

vegasnola Member

Albums:
    anybody noticed H&M has some very euro-looking squarecut/trunk/speedo type suits with a pouch in them much like underwear?

anybody had a chance to try them out/ what you think about the fit and styling? i was in H&M the other day and noticed them; didn't pick one up though, yet. :)

2. TheaterGeek

TheaterGeek Member

Albums:
    I went to H&M on 5th Ave in NY while visiting and I noticed they had some amazing looking underwear. I wanted to gte one but left. One of the biggest things I regret.

3. gq4real

gq4real Member

There underwear are nice, but I am not sure about the swimwear.

4. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    Underwear looks great...but they don't breath...so best not on say a hot day

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice