Ha-ha, Mine Is Way Bigger And Better Than Yours!

trulybig

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
This was said to me by my friend, Ross, but also number one rival. This story begins to explain how he found out and the unpredictable consequences that eventually occurred.

We were students and had grown up together as neighbors. I say we were friends but the relationship was always strained and competitive. For instance, in high school we both played drums in the band and fought for first position. We had rivalries over grades, and dating, etc. The worst for me was Ross was the first one to have a real girlfriend and sexual relationship with her. He would flaunt her and that relationship in my face. I also learned he had an encounter with a girl in my neighborhood that I liked a lot but never showed that interest of me in return. I did consider myself better looking and it was always depressing that he was having the successes that he was experiencing while at the same time I was striking out.

The worst situation for me came a bit later. Ross had dated a girl, Beth, who sort of was part of a group of friends where all of us would occasionally do things together. I guessed they had sex but I never was certain. At some point, however, they seemed no longer an item as Ross was now flaunting a new relationship with an absolute buxom beauty. Beth and I grew a bit closer and eventually started dating very soon thereafter.

Beth had her own apartment and after going to a movie one evening we ended up at her place and started making out. She became fairly aggressive and things were progressing toward obvious sex. However, as we got more and more intimate I had to put a stop to it as I did not have any condoms and was not willing to take a chance on pregnancy or other things. Of course I was horny as hell and hard as a rock but had to force myself to stop until I could get protection. Plus, truth be told, I am somewhat a premature ejaculator if things are bareback or even with oral that I had once or twice. So, with a condom I feel more control and confidence. Beth of course was confused at first as to why I was slowing down in a very heated situation. She seemed hurt asking what’s wrong and it was evident I was going to blow the whole relationship so I had no choice but to tell her. She laughed and said, “I have some.” I kind of laughed back which was a mistake as she looked annoyed that I did so. “Ross, left them, I mean you know he and I were a thing for a while, right? It’s over you known and that’s not a problem is it as I know you two are friends.” I responded explaining of course not and that actually we were not that close (although I didn’t share our rivalry either).

Beth reached into a drawer and pulled out a condom in the cover. We started kissing and got very intimate slowly shedding our clothes. Eventually we were naked of course and I first moved and went down on her until she seemed to climax. She then moved to suck my cock and then I grabbed the wrapper pealing open the condom placing it on my fully erect cock. She stopped and said, “I think this is not the right size for you”; as it was a magnum and was too loose with a long amount of the condom hanging off of me. She frowned and added, “It’s not going to stay on is it?” I grabbed it easily pulling it down with the extra folds that were too long and was frantic to make this work but she was right as soon as I started to enter her it folded up and when I pulled back the condom slipped right off. It suddenly occurred to me that Ross was using a magnum. I inquisitively asked, “These fit Ross?” “Oh my god” she laughed, “He complained they were tight on him.” “I mean you know Ross has that monster sized cock.” She actually used that word, “monster” and it was very intimidating and I started to immediately lose my erection.

You guys have seen each other naked,” Beth said straight forward like none of this mattered it just was the facts to her. Beth, I responded, “We don’t go around like that and no I haven’t seen Ross before without his clothes on.” “Oh,” Beth said in a voice like someone making a scientific discovery. She continued, “When I saw Ross naked for the first time it was shocking. I mean he is not some big muscular guy so you don’t expect to see something so big and out of proportion with the rest of his body like that.” Of course hearing this was very upsetting. My rival was being described as a very well-endowed guy whereas I knew mine was average at the very best and maybe slightly less from videos I had seen. I felt embarrassed that she was seeing my size which apparently was a lot smaller than Ross. Beth meanwhile said, “Let me get you off in another way and maybe you can buy some condoms that are right for you.” She reached down to grasp my penis and saw that I now was completely flaccid and not responding to her touch. She stroked my cock and then started sucking it but I wanted to get out of there now feeling that I could never compete with Ross sexually. Beth of course could not help but notice my lack of response and started tugging harder which only made it worse. “Have I upset you, what’s wrong” she asked. “No, everything is OK, maybe I am tired now,” I said giving an obvious lame excuse. Beth was not stupid and with a slight tone of annoyance said, “I hope you are not one of these guys worried about the size of your dong” using those exact words. “You know it doesn’t matter, right, from what I saw earlier yours is fine.” Of course Beth could not understand being a woman that yes it did matter and especially how she described Ross, the guy that mattered most to me in a rivalry having a monster cock and mine being not even in the larger than average category. It was upsetting to learn.

Beth eventually gave up as I was not responding to her oral attempts and her hard tugging didn’t feel good either. “Just hold me” she finally said and we lay there quietly more or less cuddling although inwardly I wanted to be somewhere else still feeling embarrassed about my size and now inability to respond. I finally said, “Beth, will you be honest with me, I mean totally honest no matter what?” Beth looked at me and said, “I am honest, sometimes people will say brutally honest.” I told her,” I never knew what you shared about Ross, how big is he?” “Really, you want me to talk about him” Beth asked but now with a more relaxed conversational tone. “Yes”, I said, he and I have known each other a long time but I never knew about that aspect and I am curious what sex is like with someone that way.” “I won’t lie” Beth said. “No, I don’t want you to lie” I again re-stated.

Beth held her hands apart at a significant distance and said, “Like that and very thick, I was not kidding it was a monster.” Oddly enough when she did this hand gesture my penis began stirring and jumped a little. She added “I honestly was a bit intimidated as I thought it was going to hurt but he took his time. Like I said, size doesn’t really matter but it is always nice.” With Beth adding that last part on size being nice my penis began quickly growing erect. “Oh this is turning you on” Beth smiled. I said nothing so she continued. “OK honestly once I relaxed and we got into it, it was amazing.” Now my cock was hard as a rock. She began jacking my cock and moved between my legs and started sucking my cock and holding onto my balls. She would suck my cock for maybe 10 second or so and then look up continuing to talk. I actually was somewhat perplexed at my reaction to all of this. I was very turned on but felt shy about it and also somewhat questioning of myself as to why it was such a turn on. I thought the fact that she was talking and openly sharing had a lot to do with it but also I wondered if I was secretly fascinated with Ross’s cock. Now that I was fully erect I said to her, “show me how much longer his is than mine.” “You want me to compare your cock to his” Beth asked in a somewhat surprised voice. I now was having to hold back from cumming I was so excited. I barely could speak and with a stammer said “Yes.” Beth responded, “OK I told you I would be brutally honest.” She held her finger way above the head of my cock and said, “Maybe 3 to 4 inches longer, what is yours around 5 inches? Beth explained, “Ross bragged to me when I was shocked by seeing it that he was a solid 9” long She looked up at me and said, “It was a lot fatter than yours too.” I couldn’t help it any longer as I shot an intense load which went flying up into the air some of it hitting the right side of her face and the rest almost shooting as far as right under my neck. I was super charged and super turned on. Beth smiled and said, “wow” now that was amazing.”

We again lay still for a few minutes and I said,” Beth, I will buy some condoms if you still want me to have sex with you.” “Of course” she responded and we kissed and hugged. Now that my sexual desires had subsided with my climax I did feel some shame of her knowing what just turned me on. Yet, I also knew that I wanted her to compare how I felt fucking her versus her experiences with Ross. Little did I know that a few months later that our sharing ended up betraying me in a way I never imagined and what that would lead to (to be continued?)

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This was said to me by my friend, Ross, but also number one rival. This story begins to explain how he found out and the unpredictable consequences that eventually occurred.

We were students and had grown up together as neighbors. I say we were friends but the relationship was always strained and competitive. For instance, in high school we both played drums in the band and fought for first position. We had rivalries over grades, and dating, etc. The worst for me was Ross was the first one to have a real girlfriend and sexual relationship with her. He would flaunt her and that relationship in my face. I also learned he had an encounter with a girl in my neighborhood that I liked a lot but never showed that interest of me in return. I did consider myself better looking and it was always depressing that he was having the successes that he was experiencing while at the same time I was striking out.

The worst situation for me came a bit later. Ross had dated a girl, Beth, who sort of was part of a group of friends where all of us would occasionally do things together. I guessed they had sex but I never was certain. At some point, however, they seemed no longer an item as Ross was now flaunting a new relationship with an absolute buxom beauty. Beth and I grew a bit closer and eventually started dating very soon thereafter.

Beth had her own apartment and after going to a movie one evening we ended up at her place and started making out. She became fairly aggressive and things were progressing toward obvious sex. However, as we got more and more intimate I had to put a stop to it as I did not have any condoms and was not willing to take a chance on pregnancy or other things. Of course I was horny as hell and hard as a rock but had to force myself to stop until I could get protection. Plus, truth be told, I am somewhat a premature ejaculator if things are bareback or even with oral that I had once or twice. So, with a condom I feel more control and confidence. Beth of course was confused at first as to why I was slowing down in a very heated situation. She seemed hurt asking what’s wrong and it was evident I was going to blow the whole relationship so I had no choice but to tell her. She laughed and said, “I have some.” I kind of laughed back which was a mistake as she looked annoyed that I did so. “Ross, left them, I mean you know he and I were a thing for a while, right? It’s over you known and that’s not a problem is it as I know you two are friends.” I responded explaining of course not and that actually we were not that close (although I didn’t share our rivalry either).

Beth reached into a drawer and pulled out a condom in the cover. We started kissing and got very intimate slowly shedding our clothes. Eventually we were naked of course and I first moved and went down on her until she seemed to climax. She then moved to suck my cock and then I grabbed the wrapper pealing open the condom placing it on my fully erect cock. She stopped and said, “I think this is not the right size for you”; as it was a magnum and was too loose with a long amount of the condom hanging off of me. She frowned and added, “It’s not going to stay on is it?” I grabbed it easily pulling it down with the extra folds that were too long and was frantic to make this work but she was right as soon as I started to enter her it folded up and when I pulled back the condom slipped right off. It suddenly occurred to me that Ross was using a magnum. I inquisitively asked, “These fit Ross?” “Oh my god” she laughed, “He complained they were tight on him.” “I mean you know Ross has that monster sized cock.” She actually used that word, “monster” and it was very intimidating and I started to immediately lose my erection.

You guys have seen each other naked,” Beth said straight forward like none of this mattered it just was the facts to her. Beth, I responded, “We don’t go around like that and no I haven’t seen Ross before without his clothes on.” “Oh,” Beth said in a voice like someone making a scientific discovery. She continued, “When I saw Ross naked for the first time it was shocking. I mean he is not some big muscular guy so you don’t expect to see something so big and out of proportion with the rest of his body like that.” Of course hearing this was very upsetting. My rival was being described as a very well-endowed guy whereas I knew mine was average at the very best and maybe slightly less from videos I had seen. I felt embarrassed that she was seeing my size which apparently was a lot smaller than Ross. Beth meanwhile said, “Let me get you off in another way and maybe you can buy some condoms that are right for you.” She reached down to grasp my penis and saw that I now was completely flaccid and not responding to her touch. She stroked my cock and then started sucking it but I wanted to get out of there now feeling that I could never compete with Ross sexually. Beth of course could not help but notice my lack of response and started tugging harder which only made it worse. “Have I upset you, what’s wrong” she asked. “No, everything is OK, maybe I am tired now,” I said giving an obvious lame excuse. Beth was not stupid and with a slight tone of annoyance said, “I hope you are not one of these guys worried about the size of your dong” using those exact words. “You know it doesn’t matter, right, from what I saw earlier yours is fine.” Of course Beth could not understand being a woman that yes it did matter and especially how she described Ross, the guy that mattered most to me in a rivalry having a monster cock and mine being not even in the larger than average category. It was upsetting to learn.

Beth eventually gave up as I was not responding to her oral attempts and her hard tugging didn’t feel good either. “Just hold me” she finally said and we lay there quietly more or less cuddling although inwardly I wanted to be somewhere else still feeling embarrassed about my size and now inability to respond. I finally said, “Beth, will you be honest with me, I mean totally honest no matter what?” Beth looked at me and said, “I am honest, sometimes people will say brutally honest.” I told her,” I never knew what you shared about Ross, how big is he?” “Really, you want me to talk about him” Beth asked but now with a more relaxed conversational tone. “Yes”, I said, he and I have known each other a long time but I never knew about that aspect and I am curious what sex is like with someone that way.” “I won’t lie” Beth said. “No, I don’t want you to lie” I again re-stated.

Beth held her hands apart at a significant distance and said, “Like that and very thick, I was not kidding it was a monster.” Oddly enough when she did this hand gesture my penis began stirring and jumped a little. She added “I honestly was a bit intimidated as I thought it was going to hurt but he took his time. Like I said, size doesn’t really matter but it is always nice.” With Beth adding that last part on size being nice my penis began quickly growing erect. “Oh this is turning you on” Beth smiled. I said nothing so she continued. “OK honestly once I relaxed and we got into it, it was amazing.” Now my cock was hard as a rock. She began jacking my cock and moved between my legs and started sucking my cock and holding onto my balls. She would suck my cock for maybe 10 second or so and then look up continuing to talk. I actually was somewhat perplexed at my reaction to all of this. I was very turned on but felt shy about it and also somewhat questioning of myself as to why it was such a turn on. I thought the fact that she was talking and openly sharing had a lot to do with it but also I wondered if I was secretly fascinated with Ross’s cock. Now that I was fully erect I said to her, “show me how much longer his is than mine.” “You want me to compare your cock to his” Beth asked in a somewhat surprised voice. I now was having to hold back from cumming I was so excited. I barely could speak and with a stammer said “Yes.” Beth responded, “OK I told you I would be brutally honest.” She held her finger way above the head of my cock and said, “Maybe 3 to 4 inches longer, what is yours around 5 inches? Beth explained, “Ross bragged to me when I was shocked by seeing it that he was a solid 9” long She looked up at me and said, “It was a lot fatter than yours too.” I couldn’t help it any longer as I shot an intense load which went flying up into the air some of it hitting the right side of her face and the rest almost shooting as far as right under my neck. I was super charged and super turned on. Beth smiled and said, “wow” now that was amazing.”

We again lay still for a few minutes and I said,” Beth, I will buy some condoms if you still want me to have sex with you.” “Of course” she responded and we kissed and hugged. Now that my sexual desires had subsided with my climax I did feel some shame of her knowing what just turned me on. Yet, I also knew that I wanted her to compare how I felt fucking her versus her experiences with Ross. Little did I know that a few months later that our sharing ended up betraying me in a way I never imagined and what that would lead to (to be continued?)

Fabulous story!
Really turns me on!

trulybig

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
When I was back at my place that evening I could hardly sleep over the hot talk that occurred with Beth combined with what I learned about Ross. My mind was going a mile a minute so it was hard to sleep. But, I knew that I had to see what sex with me was going to be like for Beth and if I could satisfy her in a competitive way with Ross despite her description on how much bigger his penis was than mine. But, that knowledge was also upsetting. Nevertheless, my curiosity was out of control and it was like I was slowly becoming aware of a side of my personality that I had not been aware of before. So the next day I purchased along with other items some condoms and called Beth to have a date that evening. I really didn’t want to have any type of date of course I was anxious to have sex with her. So meeting her for a happy hour pretense was like time was taking forever. I wanted to tell her how much I now desired her although in sharing that it might have made her realize it wasn’t so much about her but learning more about sex with Ross versus me. Finally, we headed back to her place.

When we were alone in her apartment, I couldn’t help myself and aggressively more than ever in my life, started making out with her and trying to immediately undress her. It was like in those movies where the couple suddenly is ripping each other’s clothes off in desperate passion. I had never been so horny. I didn’t even want to waste time going down on her but felt obligated just to get her in the mood I needed. I worked hard to get her to achieve an orgasm through oral and when she did, I moved up face to face and said, “Did Ross get you off as well?” Beth responded, “Oh no, we are not going to talk about Ross again are we that really turns you on? I didn’t reply and smiled pulling out a condom and slipping it on. I got right on top of her without more conversation and again was being more aggressive than ever. She looked a bit surprised when I grabbed her legs and entered her right away. I sunk in to the hilt and had to hold still at first. Thank goodness I had a condom on or I might have cum right then and ruined it for myself. I was fantasying how it would feel to have those 3-4 extra inches of length to be able to fuck with and how great that must feel to have a penis of that size. I started a fucking motion back and forth. I whispered in Beth’s ear, “Tell me the absolute truth, how do I feel compared to Ross.” Beth responded,” it feels fine don’t worry.” “But, it can’t possibly feel the same does it” I asked. Beth looked up at me. I said to her, “Brutally honest.” Beth then smiled and said, “OK. No it doesn’t feel the same, yours feels nice, fine, but Ross I wouldn’t have been able to have this conversation. The sensation of being stretched to your limits is so hard to explain. It feels so pleasurable and you have this feeling of fullness. It is hard to concentrate on anything else but this big thing pounding inside you, filling you, stretching you, and making you warm inside.” “What does his do that mine isn’t,” I asked again. Beth hesitated and then said, “Your feels small, comfortable, but it doesn’t go very deep and his did way more and I can feel that difference. He hit spots that really felt great and his cock being so much longer and thicker than yours just created much more intensity. I won’t lie, a big one like he had was fun. But, you feel fine.” I couldn’t hold back any longer and had another big orgasm as the day before.

Once the sex was over and I was rational again, we were quiet and my embarrassment started to return. Little did I realize, however, at that moment, how asking her these questions would change my life. (To be continued)

trulybig

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
About one month later a friend from the old neighborhood was getting married and several of us guys were doing a bachelor party for him. It involved travel and of course Ross was one of the guys to be there as we all had been in school together. Again, when at any event where Ross and I were together we acted like best buddies. Yet, at least on my part there was always that rivalry and tension. For instance it would even be like trying to better each other’s jokes as an example, or discussion on some serious topic as to who knew more.

We all partied late through the evening and although not real tired, we all headed to our hotel rooms. Ross was across from me and as we walked down the hallway, Ross laughed and said, “Beth told me how you would ask her details about me.” I was mortified. I didn’t know how to respond but my face was flushed, I felt faint, and I could feel the heat of my embarrassment. My mind raced as to fear of what she had shared. I tried to come up with some type of excuse but not totally knowing what they all discussed I could only pretend like I didn’t know what he was talking about. Ross continued to laugh as he opened the door to his hotel room. “Hey come inside here for a minute.” I told him I was tired but in truth I wanted to run away. “Just a minute”, Ross repeated. I followed him inside dreading what he was going to say.

We walked inside and these were nice hotel rooms with a desk, couch, and several chairs in a large bedroom. I stood there as Ross sat down on the couch and pointed to me to sit across in one of the chairs. “Beth told me how you would pester her about hearing about my cock (he used the word pester which made my embarrassment even greater). I could only deny saying that it was bullshit and she was lying. Ross laughed like having a complete victory over me now as it was pretty obvious what the truth was. “You want to see it” Ross suddenly asked. His saying this for me was like the air had been sucked out of the room and my head was spinning. Of course I wanted to see it after all that Beth had described. But, I could not admit it. Plus, why did I want to see it was rushing through my brain. I am not gay, I am not a homo, and I am into women, what the fuck is wrong with me. But, I did want to see it I knew it. I was overwhelmed but tried to keep calm with a straight face. “Get the fuck out of here” I said to Ross. I also quickly thought that if I said yes Ross could blackmail me with our mutual friends, or at least embarrass me to no end. “You afraid” Ross laughed while I continued to sit there. Ross with a broad smile on his face, stood up, and unzipped his fly and pulled out his cock and immediately put it back in his pants. I hadn’t moved and actually did not get a great look. What I saw did not look super big but it did look fat though soft. “OK show me yours” Ross said standing there still. I knew he was somewhat drunk and probably so was I. I figured it could be my excuse. However, I did not want him to see my cock of course as from what Beth described I was no match even though what I had seen for a second of his didn’t seem all that different. :”Your turn” Ross insisted. So, I did exactly what he did, I stood up, unzipped my fly and quickly pulled my cock out and back into my pants. “OK now” I said acting annoyed although I was really fighting any inward sensation of starting to get erect.

“Ha-ha, mine is way bigger and better than yours” Ross proudly stated. I know my face turned red and again I had no response. “You want to touch it” Rob said in a softer voice. “I am horny as hell” he added. “Yeah right” I responded acting like it was the last thing I would want to do. “Well let’s jack off together then” Ross said. He had brought a laptop and without talking with me further he got up and went right by me to the nearby desk, and clicked some site and put on a porn video. He then turned on the hotel television and evidently had placed a cable linking the laptop as the porno now was on the television screen. However, as the video started I realized it wasn’t a porno but a self filmed video of Ross and Beth fucking. You couldn’t see much other than him on top of her as they had placed a camera behind them. However, Beth was making sounds she never did with me as you could see Ross’s ass moving up and down obviously fucking her.

Ross moved over to the right side of the couch and motioned for me to join on the left side. He was pulling off his pants and underwear and I like a sheep started doing the same. Now, I could see his cock much better and it was still soft like mine. Had Beth lied? What I saw was about a 4 inch flaccid cock similar to mine although like a very fat round knackwurst obviously much thicker than mine. So other than the thickness I now felt more comfortable as it did not appear much longer than mine. I sat naked like him on the couch watching the video of him fucking Beth. Although you really couldn’t see his cock on the film you could see sometimes him push real hard and she would scream not loud but still a scream. I wanted to look over at his cock as he was jacking it, but didn’t want for him to see me doing that. So I really couldn’t look as much as I wanted to. However, hearing Beth’s responses, I was growing erect as it was a turn on. “Pretty hot isn’t it” Ross said commenting on the video. Ross grabbed my hand with a firm grip and placed it on his cock while reaching to touch and hold mine. We said nothing not looking at one another but in my hand was a huge piece of flesh. I didn’t look still but his fat cock now felt super long too as he held my wrist sliding my hand up and down. Of course I didn’t resist. His hand was grasping my cock and pulling on it like he expected it to stretch out more than what it was already fully erect.

Ross let go, stood up and turned to me saying looking at his big fucker of mine. He was right, it was huge as it more than doubled in length from what I had first saw and was every bit of the 9” thick inches Beth had said he claimed. He laughed again and proudly said, “Mine is so much bigger than yours, isn’t it.” He stood there in front of me and then moved his cock right at my face. I was unable to control myself as I took hold of it and guided it right to my mouth closing my eyes. I was overwhelmed in desire to suck it; this magnificent cock that put mine to shame. He knew it, I knew it, and Beth had known it too. I felt ashamed with my horny desire but there was no stopping the wonderful feeling of having such a big penis to hold, slide my hand up and down it and suck it. I coudn't believe it that I was doing this. It was like I was paying respect to my friend, my rival, my enemy on having such a superior weapon compared to mine. I felt humbled yet oddly relieved in a certain way. There was no competing with him sexually as his penis was nearly double to mine in both length and thickness. He was the alpha male and again he knew it as did I. I also was jacking my cock with my other hand and as much as I hated myself for all of this, it equally felt exciting and good.

It wasn’t fair how much bigger he was then me but there was nothing I could do but honor it. His penis felt so big and it was a challenge to suck as I could feel it swell. Ross then grabbed the back of my head and announced that he was coming as I struggled to pull away. But, it was too late and streams of his cum shot into the back of my throat causing me to gag and I had no choice other than to swallow as quickly as I could to stop from choking. Ross moaned loudly and to my utter surprise I felt myself cumming from this situation as well while I grasped my own cock squeezing it tightly. Ross did not at first let go but when he did I did not move away from continuing to let his cock soften in my mouth. Finally I let it go watching it bounce down away still almost fully expanded in length despite no longer being erect. Ross saw my cum on my belly and matter of factly commented, “Wow you really enjoyed sucking my cock, didn’t you? Isn’t it amazing how big it is? Even sometimes I can’t believe how big I am. Yours is so small next to mine, and seeing and sucking mine is a turn on for you. I knew it would be from all Beth shared how you wanted to always hear about mine and how you compared or well didn’t.” I was so humiliated as this was all true but Ross acted oddly like it was just the fact.

Ross walked to the bathroom and I could hear the water running as I got up wanting to dress and get out of there quickly feeling once again embarrassed. I also felt certain sadness on how I was. I mean I had sucked a penis, I was gay or bi anyway evidently and that was somewhat upsetting to self admit. However, Ross walked back out toward me with his still partially expanded very long thick cock swinging back and forth swaying like a long tail. He handed me a wash cloth to clean up with. I was already standing and our two penises were close to facing one another and the size difference that close was impossible to avoid seeing. Ross looked down and laughed again and repeated the comment, “Ha-ha, Beth told me mine is so much bigger and better?” “I know” I replied. We got dressed and without saying anything more I left and headed to my hotel room. I jumped in the shower and when I got out; I looked at myself in the mirror and was angry at how small my penis was especially next to Ross. But, when I got in bed I evidently immediately fell asleep as the next thing I know the phone was ringing with the wake up call. All the guys met for breakfast fortunately Ross acted like nothing was different. But, I felt different inside and I wanted to suck his cock again, and I wanted to do a 3some with him and Beth to compare her responses, and deep down I even began wondering what it would feel like to be taken and fucked by him. I found that I liked Ross more than I had ever before.