Habitually Having Hardons

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by bred51, Sep 24, 2010.

1. bred51

bred51 New Member

Albums:
    Pardon the alliteration:smile: im a sucker for rhetoric. I was wondering if you or anyone you know have a boner at the same time of day. There is a guy in one of my classes that i would say 4 out of five days gets a boner. The best part is he usually wears basketball shorts so i can see it clearly. His girlfriend sits behind him and so he's usually turned to talk to her, giving me a perfect view. Today she was even groping him a little in class, even rubbing his hard on. So coincidentally, im getting a hard on in this class as well lol. Any other similiar situations?

2. oldbrownshoe52

How big is it?

3. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes...a number of similiar class situations at university...
    It seems to be quite common.....and I know I was habitually hard during some classes..

4. Chase1600

Chase1600 Member

No idea what you’re discussing. Never experienced habitual hard ons, I did experience a seemingly perpetual hard on in the 10th grade. It’s a wonder my shoulder isn’t deformed from carrying books in front of my lap.

5. B_nyvin

B_nyvin New Member

In the morning at work, I usually am too tired and busy at home before leaving to jack off and get off...so it just builds up until sometime around 10am. It's actually quite a pain, they hurt sometimes :-(

6. catman

Gold Member

its called being a teenager with hormones

7. Energy_Stud

Energy_Stud New Member

It probably has a lot to do with his girlfriend being so close at "hand" during that class. It's a domino effect so that it's not only the guy who's having habitual hard-ons, but also you! I'd bet if the girl was out of the picture for a few days or a week or two the hard-ons would not be so habitual for the guy and you.

Draft saved Draft deleted