Had a one nite stand...

mthomson2020

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
and the person told me i had a small dick. never had that comment before and it kinda hurt my pride.

kinda wanted to see what you guys thought to either appease my ego or make me realize the truth. take a look at my pics and help me out if you get a chance

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Seriously someone said that to you? You have to give measurements I mean you look average to me I don't think you look small. The guys on here are massive so you can't compare to all of them. I think average is like 6x5! Don't worry about it he or she could have just been being a b-witch to you!

DckHntr_09

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the person you were giving the "charity" f*ck to must've had a grand canyon for a hole. that doesn't look small.... depending on what they're are accustomed to. it's looks doable everyday of the week to me. keep the pics coming and tell them haters to suck on a sick dick.

enjoy your weekend!

TailPipe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Unless you were in Paris and holding your handsome dick upside the Eiffel Tower for comparison, then your companion for the evening (of non-specified-gender) was simply an insensitive fuck who gives one night stands everywhere a bad name. I hope that they put their mouth to better use and your night wasn't a total bust.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It doesn't look small to me either.

One of the several problems of having brief encounters with strangers is that some are very selfish and care nothing about your feelings.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
looks average plus to me surely not small.
either that bloke is used to huge cocks, or he was just being jerk.

Probably both.

And even if a guy has a small penis (and wild_boy doesn't have a small penis), only a jerk would say something that might make him feel bad about it.