Had a rough week with the GF need advice...

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Alma Lovin, Sep 18, 2009.

1. D_Alma Lovin

D_Alma Lovin Account Disabled

So this week I couldn't see my GF and she has been very frustrated with me. I am going to see her in a few hours and I have been wanting her all week. I know that because of the weeks frustrations she will not be in the mood to have sex. I don't think I can go another week without having her. I am buying her flowers on my way to see her and even giving her a full body massage with oil...anyone have any other advice???

I know this sounds stupid but I feel horrible about the week and it is messing with my head....

Thanks in advance,

-m:confused:

2. dolfette

Gold Member

oh gawd...flowers?
    i hope she really likes flowers!
    you're better off with something funny/cute/considerate

3. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    Here's a tip... definitely don't tell her you're on the lookout for a "cougar" lol

4. tray22nc

tray22nc New Member

Plan something that you know she really likes to do, but rarely does. I don't really think buying forgiveness (flowers, candy, etc) is the best option. She will just think you are trying to apologize with things. If you plan to do something nice, she will appreciate it more. (At least, thats what I think.)

5. D_Alma Lovin

6. D_Alma Lovin

I know I know...I just booked a romantic evening at a hotel on the beach for the weekend. She really loves flowers though.

7. the_reverend

Gold Member

don't try to push the issue. if you go in with an agenda, she'll sense it coming and shut you down. just spend time with her, try and alleviate some of the frustrations, be there for her...and if she finds herself in the mood, jackpot!

otherwise, go for the hail Mary play, try to piss her off more and hope for angry fight sex. :p

8. D_Alma Lovin

well said brother....i am sure this will piss of the real ladies that are 10% of the posted # ladies on this site.

9. the_reverend

Gold Member

no worries, i know plenty of girls who pull that move too! but for long term solutions, i'd go with the first option. you can overplay your hand and wind up with break up sex (which is actually fairly awesome, especially if you can parlay it into make up sex halfway through. lol!).

Draft saved Draft deleted