had a strange dream...

rts8

Just Browsing
Media
i know this sounds weird and, well just weird, but a few days ago i had a dream (strange cause i dont have dreams usually, or dont remeber them) about being hung more than just big, but like 9-10 inches flaccid. it was wierd guys, like it really felt almost real. it wasnt about flaunting it either, just like walking around with such a massive hose in my pants... this is weird because im not into my penis, i dont live for it or anything, its just another part of me. if its bigger than usual, cool. its fun and all having it, but like i said, not something i think about very often at all. but these last few days i have, not about mine, but about what it would really feel like to have it always resting on your leg, or how tight my wrestling uniform would be (its already almost uncomfortable, im between 5-6 flaccid and i have big balls too which is kinda fun sometimes) and it may sound a bity flauntish, but what people would say if i ran it across my leg in my uniform, or down my leg in tight pants... has anyone ever though about this? what do you massively hung guys think about, im sure you think its a hassle. all in all a strange experience, but im still happy with what i got :D

Str8Jake

Just Browsing
Media
I am hung very large soft (over 7.5) and actually love it. I kinda get a certain pride showin' off in the locker room and stuff. I had a dream last night though about being able to change bodies with anyone for a week, and I choose the guy with the biggest cock in the world...he had to be in great shape and fukin' hot as hell too! Strange dream!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You guys are so fucking hot talking about your dreams and how it would be having a big cock hanging between your legs. Lots of times I think how cool it would be always having a huge one to pull out at the urinals and have for eager hands to explore in my crotch. I get pleasure being nude in the Y dressing room and wet area from the looks at my genitals, and I have nothing like the really hung ones at LPSG. Your posts are fun reading, guys, keep them coming.

D_Harold_Hopnoodle

Experimental Member
Media
Have to agree with you guys. As an average (6x5c) guy here, I have those kinds of dreams every now and again. Of course, they're intensely sexual, and the sensations are unbelievable as well. The common denominator for my dreams, though, is being long enough to suck myself. Whew. Wish I could pick what I dream...

One day I hope I'll actually experience growing from my current size to "uber-dick" within the dream... but as of yet, I've joined the dream already in progress, so to speak, with my ?-incher well in use. :D

Great topic, guys...