Had a woman ask my size, within 15 min of bar meeting

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Forgot, two weeks ago. Was at a fun bar, everyone meeting everyone kinda situation. Befriended a rather buxom chassis (go figure me targeting the big chested one). Somewhat cute. Got to talking. I came out and made a comment about her chest, was throwing cleavage. These were low DDs, no question. Turns out she had a reduction from a G-cup. Later confirmed with someone who knows her.
Anyways... all the size talk... there's 6 of us chatting. She says I want a cutie tonight. (okay) And I want him packin'. I knew what she meant, but the girlfriend of a friend of mine, thought it was someone leaving town. No, she proceeds to educate the group about a huge thick etc... I've got some size, but didn't even bother, where she was going. We got a long great, and could/shoulda happened, but I was honest, and seems like she knew her inches and translation thereof.. was thinking I could mention LPSG when a few of the group took off but forgot. Probably still would of happened, but wound up going elsewhere.

No great punchline.. just one endowment seeking another endowment. Might be a good thread... sure it's been done... a large guy, not big enough.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
never had any ask my size, have been felt up standing at a crowded bar or sitting down at a table. and had 2 women reach down my pants while standing at a crowded bar(different occasions). one gasped, the other said I was what she was looking for, I was successful bedding them both, and satisfying them. the second one looked me up every 2 wks for several months, her fiancee went home every 2 wks.

Eva

Experimental Member
Media
She had a reduction? She doesn't deserve a big cock. If she won't be big for him, maybe she won't get big from him...?

Dude, until you've had to carry around Gs on a female frame, you can just shut your piehole. G-cups would render me in such immeasurable pain I'd have them hacked off with a meat cleaver if my insurance wouldn't cover it.

I'm pushing into the DD territory (though I refuse to cross that line, I like my Ds, thankyou) and my back hurts quite often. I've got minor shoulder grooves but they're only going to get worse over time.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Dude, until you've had to carry around Gs on a female frame, you can just shut your piehole. G-cups would render me in such immeasurable pain I'd have them hacked off with a meat cleaver if my insurance wouldn't cover it.

I'm pushing into the DD territory (though I refuse to cross that line, I like my Ds, thankyou) and my back hurts quite often. I've got minor shoulder grooves but they're only going to get worse over time.

your D's are lovely

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My DD's cause me back pain too...but I wouldn't give them up for anything! Just curious salpecam, why don't you think DD's aren't big? Do you need your vision checked?

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Too little did she know about you! LOL If she could have watched some of your videos, she certainly would have had a good time with you. I know I would. Love watchin' you shoot cum

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Interesting experience, Faceking, I guess I've been hanging out at the wrong bars all these years ... never have had anyone come right out and ask like that, let alone reach into my pants to check my size like 625girth did.

But on numerous occasions I've had gals (and a few guys, for that matter) comment on the size of my hands (I wear an XXL glove) or of my feet (size 14 shoe) and that invariably leads to the question of whether or not the rumor is true about there being a correlation between hand and/or foot size and endowment. I always answer that I only have one data point to go on but as far as I know, yes, it is true! Those bar room conversations have certainly produced some memorable bed partners for me.

Attachments

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

My DD's cause me back pain too...but I wouldn't give them up for anything! Just curious salpecam, why don't you think DD's aren't big? Do you need your vision checked?

I have two friends who were way overblessed for their frames. One was 5'6", 105 lbs, every bit an H if I recall correctly. The other is 5'5", 115 and an H as well (I may be wrong on the letter, but they are mahoosive). One had reduction (she is now a D) and the other is foregoing surgery as she wants to breast feed when she has a baby.

I can tell you these women go through pain at times. One of them was in so much pain and out of painkillers one time that she just laid on my living room sofa sobbing from the pain until she felt good enough she could stand.

The boobs we love so much can sometimes be a curse for the bearer.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media

well you know I'll be happy to walk around behind you and help you hold up thier weight
you know cus I'm such a nice guy
it woudl be totally for you that I would be doing that