Had anal for the first time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_doogie888

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Had anal sex with my girlfriend for the first time the other night. I went nice and slow and she took it without any problem, no pain at all. I was really disappointed because I thought she wasn't going to be able to take it. She said it was her first time, but now I'm suspicious because she took it so easily. I might bring this up with her and potentially break up with her if she lied about it being her first time.

Anyone else ever had anal sex and be disappointed because the girl took it so easy? I know my penis isn't huge, but at 5.3 inches girth it certainly isn't small!

f0zzie05

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If she rode it on top it shouldn've been easier going. Did u warm her up n stick a finger in there first? I bet next time it may be tighter tell her to kugel that ass

XSILVER

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So.... If she has had anal before in the past and didnt tell you about it, Your going to break up with her? Maybe shs didn't have such a good experiance and didnt want to tell you because you would want to do it too. Bicuriousbc is probably right, she was just relaxed. My first time, I took bigger than you and it was no problem because i was relaxed, comfortable and trusted the person i was with. Sounds like you would have preferred her not to have been able to take it at all so it would make you feel good about yourself and make you feel like "the man" Classy!

bigirishman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I fucked loads of guys for their first time. And my cock is nearly 9 inches. If you do it right it shouldn't hurt. Esecially if they have not had any painfull experiences with it before then when it feels good they relax properly.

B_doogie888

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How am I a dickhead you fucking turd moron? I said I took it easy on her to make it as enjoyable as possible, I was just disappointed she didn't ask me to stop

XSILVER

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Give your head a shake man!!! Either you wanted her to enjoy it or you wanted to hurt her. Which one is it??? I think you have an ego problem and self estime issues where you think that you arnt big enough.... which is most likely the case. At any point did she ask you "is it in yet?"

B_doogie888

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do often worry I'm not as big as her previous partners and that the sex will never be as good for her because of that.

irox19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You're disappointed she didn't ask you to stop? So her writhing in pain would have made it a more pleasurable experience for you? Pretty backwards. I hope you break up with her so she find someone who worships her for her anal skills.

RumperRoom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Had anal sex with my girlfriend for the first time the other night. I went nice and slow and she took it without any problem, no pain at all. I was really disappointed because I thought she wasn't going to be able to take it. She said it was her first time, but now I'm suspicious because she took it so easily. I might bring this up with her and potentially break up with her if she lied about it being her first time.

Anyone else ever had anal sex and be disappointed because the girl took it so easy? I know my penis isn't huge, but at 5.3 inches girth it certainly isn't small!

"I was really disappointed because I thought she wasn't going to be able to take it."

"I might bring this up with her and potentially break up with her if she lied about it being her first time."

These two statements make you a dickhead.

Your upset because she didn't tell you your cock was so big it tore her and since your so insecure about yourself you would break up with her in the possibility she MIGHT have lied.

Let me rephrase that Your an insecure dickhead who does not deserve a woman who will trust you enough to do anal.

XSILVER

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do often worry I'm not as big as her previous partners and that the sex will never be as good for her because of that.

Then you shouldn't be with her. You have nothing to gain from stressing about her past. It is HER past... not yours and it has nothing to do with you. Just be with her and enjoy every moment you have with her. If you can not get passed her "potential" ex's then you need to leave her. But you have to leave her because your all messed up from what you have generated in your head and not because she didn't asked you to stop. The problem lies with you 100% and NOT with her.

Something_Else

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have to agree with the other posters here.

She enjoyed it and was able to relax because she was really comfortable and trusted you. If she wasn't comfortable with it and didn't trust you, her experience would have been entirely different.

Your experience was a good thing...but, it sounds like you wanted her to be in pain?!

Just so you can hear her moan - out of discomfort?!

I'm sure if you shared what you sharing with us now, she'll no longer feel as relaxed and comfortable about anal with you. And wouldn't be surprised if she eliminated altogether!

You need to rethink your priorities, dude.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
How am I a dickhead you fucking turd moron? I said I took it easy on her to make it as enjoyable as possible, I was just disappointed she didn't ask me to stop

What is this, a rape fantasy??

Ah, so it's about your insecurity with the size of your dick. So you penetrated her anally, figuring it might hurt (read: stack up) there. And now you're going to break up with her if it didn't? You need therapy to deal with your issues. This sure isn't about her.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media

I had the same experience with an older woman I dated several years ago. She told me she hadn't done it before, and it was difficult at first, to be sure... but pretty soon she was asking me to slam her with everything I had. Took me by surprise, a bit.

That said, it's probably ego talking... and unless there's some other issues I'm not aware of, it seems to be an overreaction to break up over a small deception like this.

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have to agree with everyone here. I'd be so happy if a woman wanted me to do anal on her and didn't want me to stop. You are totally opposite of a normal human being.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
but now I'm suspicious because she took it so easily. I might bring this up with her and potentially break up with her if she lied about it being her first time.

Gesus mate thats hardly a reason to break up with her, surely if she did lie you could be humble enuf to forgive a small lie?
She is not exactly Casey whatever her name is...the way you have worded it makes readers feel you were hoping she reacted with pain....not nice at all.
Well i best say thats how i read it, and i know you say you took it easy but also intimate you expected her to not take it so readily.
She allowed you anal, not a small thing with some folk hope you reconsider and build on the relationship not destroy it
That sort of talk almost infers your trying to get any woman you can to do anal with?
as long as they are virginal / anal and express pain.
also being dissapointed she did not ask you to STOP, actually fuels the fire more...
Whats up with that as Americans say?
Give her some credit mate.

as to the other part of your post
gay male primarily bottom at the time screamed like a banshee first 2/3 times till got used to it, then loved it
he took it very slow and easy...as well' ha
enz

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm sorry if you think we're being harsh with you, man- but this site is about helping people with their sexual hang ups, helping people push their sexual horizons, etc. Guess what dude- we're trying to help you out with a sexual hang up.

Status
Not open for further replies.