Had anal for the first time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_doogie888

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A couple of points - Doogie - you claim to have this 5.3 inch girth "which certainly isn't small" - where is it? Let's see it?
You are "disappointed" that she wasn't in pain; you are either insecure about your dick size, OR you have sadistic tendencies, OR both of the afore-mentioned - take your pick mate.
I also hope your lady-friend reads this, and drops you like a hot potato. I think she deserves better....

A couple points for you, my dear kid - I don't get my jimmies off on posting pictures of my penis on the internet, so if I become a Congressman one day I don't end up like Anthony Weiner.

This has nothing to do with causing her pain as I've stated about 5 times. It has to do with the potential to cause pain. I would hope she stopped me as soon as she felt the pain coming on, and I was disappointed that she didn't.

Also, I don't think my lady friend will read this because one of our past times isn't reading an online sex forum together.

That is all.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Closing the thread again for moderator discussion. Did it ever occur to those of you who don't like the topic or OP to just ignore it? I do it all the time it's really easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.